The Vapers Den

Author Topic: Ordering Online??  (Read 4456 times)

Offline KelMichelle

• Fill in a short message of what you like and passionate about.
Ordering Online??
« on: July 27, 2014, 03:10:47 PM »
Just curious about ordering juice and products online are there any company's anyone has had problems with, or any particular websites that are recommended?

Offline Darth Vaper

• Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
Re: Ordering Online??
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2014, 04:00:09 PM »
https://www.thevapersden.com/index.php?action=links there are a bunch of safe vendors to order from in that section... we do our homework before adding them here.

Offline CYBORG

• Mechanical Man
  • Chief Waffler
  • YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2014, 04:03:52 PM »
 Only one I have had a problem with was Vapour Hut, sent me the wrong item and when I contacted them they insisted they didnít stock the item they sent.
They possibly have their act together now but I never used them again so wouldnít know.

YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED

Offline al666

• Vapeologist
  • Mr. 306, but call me Al, just Al
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2014, 04:31:30 PM »
I buy *tons* of vape gear and juice online. 99.9% happy with the goods and service I've received. Exceptions:

Missing items: 2 Drip tips and one bottle of juice stolen intercepted by the Post office. Vendors sent free replacements.

Defective items: New design of atomizer 'sleeve' that just didn't work. Vendor agreed, withdrew item for sale but no refund.

Not as described: Listed as untested with no guarantee. Clearly had been used and was faulty. No returns.

Wrong item: I got a pink, square mod when I ordered a stainless round one - The story is well known hereabouts ;)

Wrong juice: Sent wrong strength once. Sent wrong juice once. Sent wrong PG/VG nic base once. Resolved with free replacements.

Missing packaging: Received an atomizer with no box. No big deal, it was way below the price from everywhere else.

Missing item: Ordered two of a 'thing'. Received just one. Vendor sent the missing item and a freebie worth way more than the original order.

Items bought from forum classified ads: One partially faulty item, one item that hadn't been cleaned and stank of eliquid. Couldn't be arsed to complain.

Well, that sounds pretty bad, but realistically way better than a lot of stuff I've bought online :)

Offline pwmeek

• Vapeologist
  • <>--Sesquipedalian Man--<> You can call me Pete
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2014, 06:18:25 PM »
My experience has been 100% good. Only one wrong item over the past three years, and it was replaced when I discovered the error 3 or 4 months later (it was one of four identical items and was last to be unpacked). (That was Wiz Labs, BTW.) They didn't even want the wrong item to be sent back, so it was passed along to a fellow vaper who could use it.
--Pete                                       Using nicotine is not the same as smoking.
Individuals have a right to Harm Reduction.

Offline retrieverman

• Vapeologist
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2014, 06:44:05 PM »
Hi what country are you in then members from there can point you in the right direction

"Take nothing but pictures and leave nothing but footprints".

Offline KelMichelle

• Fill in a short message of what you like and passionate about.
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2014, 06:46:00 PM »
I'm in Alabama :)

Offline CYBORG

• Mechanical Man
  • Chief Waffler
  • YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2014, 08:41:44 PM »
 Itís a good idea to update your profile with your approximate location  ;)

YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED

Offline Lettie22

• Vaping Goddess
  • Chief Waffler
  • Trying hard to be a geek girl!
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2014, 08:55:39 AM »
Itís a good idea to update your profile with your approximate location  ;)

:]++   because the next time you ask a question we (or more particularly, I) won't remember where you're from.

I order on line a lot and I have never had a problem with any of the vendors (too numerous to list).   In fact, when I first started vaping it was about the only way to get your supplies!   There was ONE store in Florida at the time I started and it was like 150 miles away!
Paulette         Vaping since 10-18-11

"If you choose to do nothing now, don't be surprised when you have nothing (vape-wise) later."   By Mark Burton

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently