The Vapers Den

Author Topic: It is vapor 5 in Hayward Ca.  (Read 2610 times)

Offline Rottweilers

• Rottweiler Approved
It is vapor 5 in Hayward Ca.
« on: March 21, 2014, 07:07:51 AM »
 :)-1 It was a new experience most every time. This was my first shop so I didn't know how much I was getting screwed. Crappy Ultrafire batteries $20, better no named batts $35-40, generic ce4's $8-10 ego-T batts $24 so on. They were good on juices but when I like a juice I come back and they don't deal with that vendor any more. (Wonder why) But what sent me looking for a new shop was the skinny little Asian  -T-. I have no clue to what he was thinking when he asked me what I wanted and as I began telling him he whips out his mod, drips then blew a huge thick nimbus cloud in my face. When it cleared he giggled and asked was that cool or what? Trying to keep my cool I told him if you ever think of doing that again I'll take his  -T- cig and throw it out the door. As I was saying this he started to take another hit he looked at my 150 lb over his and I think he swallowed it but nothing ex hailed. 2 weeks later he did it again I grabbed that mod and threw it out the door and across the street. I wont go back ever again.
I vape to enjoy my Rotties better :-)

Offline Mark Burton

• The Vaporizer
  • Chief Waffler
  • Beverage Supplier to the Naughty Corner
Re: It is vapor 5 in Hayward Ca.
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2014, 09:42:47 AM »
That doesn't sound like a very good experience.  Bad or ignorant vendors, for whatever reason, are one of the real concerns we have about getting smokers to come over to the vaping side.  There seem to be a lot of them out there that don't know their products, sell crap and/or over charge.

As for the customer service; I thought that was all of SF?   %5%  Just teasing.  Bad customer service is another real problem in getting folks to quit smoking and start vaping.

Offline G_BexXx_

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2014, 11:29:05 AM »
That sounds like a very bad exp. So good that you wont be going back and good job stickin up for yourself. O0

Offline kidecki

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2014, 11:39:38 AM »

As for the customer service; I thought that was all of SF?   %5%  Just teasing.  Bad customer service is another real problem in getting folks to quit smoking and start vaping.

Confusing SF with Orange County. haha.

That place is seriously over charging for batteries.
miknoypinoys lil brother

Offline Mark Burton

• The Vaporizer
  • Chief Waffler
  • Beverage Supplier to the Naughty Corner
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2014, 02:35:40 AM »

Confusing SF with Orange County. haha.

That place is seriously over charging for batteries.

Wait, there is a difference between OC and SF?  %5%

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently