The Vapers Den

Author Topic: Today's Pickups  (Read 69611 times)

Offline caz

• Vaping Angel
  • Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
  • Strawberry Queen
Re: Today's Pickups
« Reply #400 on: October 22, 2019, 09:15:51 AM »
i'm happy with my istick,   i would like to try a pod system eventually,    but i havent really done any research on them and i hate change  ::)

Offline pwmeek

• Vapeologist
  • <>--Sesquipedalian Man--<> You can call me Pete
« Reply #401 on: October 23, 2019, 06:25:15 AM »
i'm happy with my istick,   i would like to try a pod system eventually,    but i havent really done any research on them and i hate change  ::)

I agree with every point. I like my iSticks; I'd like to try a pod system; I haven't done the research; and I hate change! (I'm a crotchety old man; what's your excuse, young lady?)  :0))
--Pete                                       Using nicotine is not the same as smoking.
Individuals have a right to Harm Reduction.

Offline CYBORG

• Mechanical Man
  • Chief Waffler
  • YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED
« Reply #402 on: October 23, 2019, 06:34:36 AM »
seen it for £22 on one site,  like the multi coloured one,   if its not the throat hit i like  it would be a waste of time though. 
I would say pretty good Caz  :)+1 , not to good at describing things but I like the draw, a nice mouth to lung & very consistent.
What surprises me is the length of time a battery charge & pod fill last considering the size of the device, I bought it hoping it would last a night out and it didn't disappoint. 
YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED

Offline Ian

• Vaping Guru
  • For honest battery info, check out BatteryMooch
« Reply #403 on: October 23, 2019, 08:51:29 AM »
I treated myself last night, A DUAL Topside Squonk Mod, A Recurve Dual RDA and a Rebirth RTA. I haven't bought much lately, apart from One Shots and Cotton!!!

Offline caz

• Vaping Angel
  • Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
  • Strawberry Queen
« Reply #404 on: October 29, 2019, 11:11:47 AM »

I agree with every point. I like my iSticks; I'd like to try a pod system; I haven't done the research; and I hate change! (I'm a crotchety old man; what's your excuse, young lady?)  :0))

maybe we should both try the one cy has then,    i can be crotchety  :lll

i think i will buy one for christmas  8)

Offline beyonder

• Wembley
« Reply #405 on: November 11, 2019, 04:30:12 PM »

Orion Q or Orion DNA. Pricy but far above the competition when it comes to quality.

PS: Lost Vape sent me the Orion DNA Plus as a sample. Blue with blue and green stabwood panels.
Where we're going, we won't need resistance | DIY juicer
Weird boxes and tubes
Known to drip sometimes but gennies with SS rope + mesh > *

Offline caz

• Vaping Angel
  • Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
  • Strawberry Queen
« Reply #406 on: November 13, 2019, 03:21:31 AM »
wow it is pricey,   i wont pay more than 25 pound for a device,    why i love the istick  its cheap   8)

thanks for the recommend xxx

Offline caz

• Vaping Angel
  • Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
  • Strawberry Queen
« Reply #407 on: November 13, 2019, 03:39:30 AM »
Not bought anything recently,    but my local supermarket now sells quite a bit of vaping stuff,  even has my chosen brand juice and sells aspire stuff and juuls,   also has liberty flights juice,   quite a bit of variety there,    also the newsagent has some vaping stuff.   

Offline pwmeek

• Vapeologist
  • <>--Sesquipedalian Man--<> You can call me Pete
« Reply #408 on: November 13, 2019, 07:05:58 AM »
wow it is pricey,   i wont pay more than 25 pound for a device,    why i love the istick  its cheap   8)

thanks for the recommend xxx
To be fair, the iStick (which I also like and use) has some built-in overhead. When the battery dies, you have to replace the whole thing. Not an issue with mods that use a removable battery like an 18650.

There is also the advantage of external charging where you have a single rig (and maybe a backup) and two (or more) batteries so you can have one in the rig and one (or more) charging or charged in reserve. With the iStick, you need two (or more) rigs to have one (or more) charged in reserve.
--Pete                                       Using nicotine is not the same as smoking.
Individuals have a right to Harm Reduction.

Offline CYBORG

• Mechanical Man
  • Chief Waffler
  • YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED
« Reply #409 on: November 13, 2019, 04:01:17 PM »
I normally don't buy anything I canít change the battery in or rebuild in the case of attys.
I got the Aurora Play because it looks like my trusty old Zippo & thought it would be a pocket friendly backup or good on a night out but I am still surprised at how long the batter and a fill of the pod lasts.
Not my normal sort of thing at all but am pleased I got it.
YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED

Offline RBG

« Reply #410 on: November 19, 2019, 11:08:10 AM »
Hi Cyborg. Have just been looking at the Aurora Play you are talking about. Might have a go. Do standard e-liquid bottles fit the refill hole or do you need the one they supply?

I have gone all retro or simple type vaping these days, think it must be old age. Although I have never been a cloud chaser just want a vape that tastes ok.

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently