The Vapers Den

Author Topic: Made a back up battery charger out of necessity  (Read 1652 times)

Offline jeffj4873

• Finding a new way to travel thru life
Made a back up battery charger out of necessity
« on: June 30, 2012, 07:15:20 PM »
I had been working out of town a lot. It was only a matter of time to forget something. I left my charger once a couple of weeks ago. I took an old charger from an electronic cigarette I tried over a couple of years ago and a used carto. I cut the base off the carto so I could still screw it in to the battery and soldiered it onto the output wires from the old charger. Takes a little longer to use but it works great! My  regular charger has trouble with one of my batteries now, Seems like I always have to clean the two connecting ens to make it charge. This doesn't happen when I charge it with the other one I made. Necessity really is the mother of Invention! I seems to collect the old stuff I have tried before and gave up on. Makes good spare parts sometimes

Offline Pedaldog

• Vaping Guru
  • An extremely intelligent chicken.
Re: Made a back up battery charger out of necessity
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2012, 07:21:14 PM »
Nice one.   Don't suppose you collected any of those Old $20-00 bills that are just lying around and getting in the way did you?  I could take a few and make use of them O:-)

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently