The Vapers Den

Author Topic: What are you vaping right now?  (Read 744665 times)

Offline FahKingNut

• Vapeologist
  • Always be honest and tell the truth.
Re: What are you vaping right now?
« Reply #2775 on: November 20, 2017, 09:05:46 AM »
It tastes like the wine a bit, but that's not the major flavor, plum is.

Oh, and I don't drink very often, but if we're out for sushi there's a 50/50 chance I'll order a glass of the plum wine.  Damn good stuff, not like American/Euro wines at all.  A small glass is more than enough.
-- Rik

Cigarettes RIP 10-20-2014

"Everybody quits smoking one way or another, I just so happen to quit and am NOT six feet under."

Offline Mark Burton

• The Vaporizer
  • Chief Waffler
  • Beverage Supplier to the Naughty Corner
« Reply #2776 on: November 20, 2017, 08:49:10 PM »
Hard core single malt drinker here so one is never really enough.  :)

Offline FahKingNut

• Vapeologist
  • Always be honest and tell the truth.
« Reply #2777 on: November 29, 2017, 10:09:00 PM »
If we're going hardcore, I'm a vodka man.  Good straight up or mixed with just about anything within reason.  Lowest I'll go is SKYY, and only in a mix.  Kettle one for flavor when neat. :()() :()() :()()
-- Rik

Cigarettes RIP 10-20-2014

"Everybody quits smoking one way or another, I just so happen to quit and am NOT six feet under."

Offline Mark Burton

• The Vaporizer
  • Chief Waffler
  • Beverage Supplier to the Naughty Corner
« Reply #2778 on: November 30, 2017, 02:40:40 AM »
For vodka, Belevedire for me.

Offline virginvaper

« Reply #2779 on: October 01, 2020, 09:08:20 AM »
Right now I am using the Uwell VALYRIAN 25W Pod Kit, I highly recommend it. I got it for free here - https://www.freebierush.com/free-stuff-for-vaping/ for doing some vaping surveys. Its amazing.

Offline CYBORG

• Mechanical Man
  • Chief Waffler
  • YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED
« Reply #2780 on: October 01, 2020, 03:46:51 PM »
Pico Ė Kayfun Prime Ė Mary Jane.
YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED

Offline caz

• Vaping Angel
  • Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
  • Strawberry Queen
« Reply #2781 on: October 05, 2020, 03:38:41 AM »
sweet strawberry as usual  8)

Offline vapingfool

• Dr Ohm
  • Vaping Guru
  • Curmudgeon
« Reply #2782 on: October 13, 2020, 05:10:30 AM »
My usual. A Pico with a Protank 2.  Don't know how much longer the tank will last however, the coils are getting a bit hard to find. I suppose I could wind new coils, I have the wire and wick material.

Once in a while, out of nostalgia, I pull out my old Vamo for a tank or two.
" style="border:0

I Vape and I Vote!

Offline CYBORG

• Mechanical Man
  • Chief Waffler
  • YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED
« Reply #2783 on: October 16, 2020, 07:07:27 PM »
Notice the way everyone is on the usual whatever, that's why we donít get many posts these days, we have all found the kit & flavours we like so nothing changes  :(
YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED

Offline pwmeek

• Vapeologist
  • <>--Sesquipedalian Man--<> You can call me Pete
« Reply #2784 on: October 17, 2020, 06:13:32 AM »
Yep; still vaping high-strength, unflavored from a Nautilus on a Geekvape Aegis. No change here. (It is nice to see some posts from forum friends, though.)
--Pete                                       Using nicotine is not the same as smoking.
Individuals have a right to Harm Reduction.

Offline caz

• Vaping Angel
  • Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
  • Strawberry Queen
« Reply #2785 on: October 22, 2020, 04:32:08 AM »
Notice the way everyone is on the usual whatever, that's why we donít get many posts these days, we have all found the kit & flavours we like so nothing changes  :(

I have found a treat juice that i vape now and again but its still strawberry  :D

Offline vapingfool

• Dr Ohm
  • Vaping Guru
  • Curmudgeon
« Reply #2786 on: February 06, 2021, 07:37:44 PM »
Yep; still vaping high-strength, unflavored from a Nautilus on a Geekvape Aegis. No change here. (It is nice to see some posts from forum friends, though.)

Yep. Still vaping green apple, but at a somewhat lower nicotine level than you use - my juice is only 36 mg/ml, which of course I have to mix myself.

I Vape and I Vote!

Offline MaineVaper

• I smell like vape. You do too.
« Reply #2787 on: April 15, 2021, 09:59:06 PM »
2BACCO Red by artofliquids.com Very yummy.
Former cigar and pipe smoker. Using Kayfun Prime clone with Eleaf iStick Pico 100W mod. Usually at about 10-12 watts.

Offline vapingfool

• Dr Ohm
  • Vaping Guru
  • Curmudgeon
« Reply #2788 on: May 08, 2021, 08:22:10 AM »
Managed to get an order in for some Sour Green Apple from V apor4Life before the USPS vaping shipment ban. For once, I don't have to add nicotine base, as it was available in 36 mg/ml - my preferred strength.  The taste is a bit different than the juice from Mt Baker and not as strong - but still is fine. I vape for the nicotine replacement, rather than flavor, anyway.

The mail order firms here in the US, at least the ones that are not closing down their on-line sales, are working on finding alternatives to the USPS for shipments.

The one local shop is useless. All they have are pod systems and nic salts stuff for the CBD(?) crowd.

I Vape and I Vote!

Offline pwmeek

• Vapeologist
« Reply #2789 on: May 10, 2021, 10:20:47 AM »
Managed to get an order in for some Sour Green Apple from V apor4Life before the USPS vaping shipment ban. For once, I don't have to add nicotine base, as it was available in 36 mg/ml - my preferred strength.  The taste is a bit different than the juice from Mt Baker and not as strong - but still is fine. I vape for the nicotine replacement, rather than flavor, anyway.

The mail order firms here in the US, at least the ones that are not closing down their on-line sales, are working on finding alternatives to the USPS for shipments.

The one local shop is useless. All they have are pod systems and nic salts stuff for the CBD(?) crowd.
Sour Green Apple was one of my favorites when I used flavors. It was always more consistent in flavor, both within and between brands. Sour Cherry (my other favorite) seemed to vary from batch to batch from the same maker and varied wildly between brands. However, I gave up on flavors and just vape plain PG/VG with nicotine these days, so flavor availability doesn't affect me.

The mail ban hasn't affected me much, either. I have several reliable mods (and a rather large collection of older mods that got superseded by "latest and greatest") as well as 20-25 years worth of nic base at my current use rate (should be sufficient for a 77 year old vaper).
--Pete                                       Using nicotine is not the same as smoking.

Offline vapingfool

• Dr Ohm
  • Vaping Guru
  • Curmudgeon
« Reply #2790 on: May 12, 2021, 02:35:25 AM »

Sour Green Apple was one of my favorites when I used flavors. It was always more consistent in flavor, both within and between brands. Sour Cherry (my other favorite) seemed to vary from batch to batch from the same maker and varied wildly between brands. However, I gave up on flavors and just vape plain PG/VG with nicotine these days, so flavor availability doesn't affect me.

The mail ban hasn't affected me much, either. I have several reliable mods (and a rather large collection of older mods that got superseded by "latest and greatest") as well as 20-25 years worth of nic base at my current use rate (should be sufficient for a 77 year old vaper).

I think I switched to sour green apple when you mentioned/recommended it.

I figure I have enough nic base in the freezer to last 50 years at my current usage rate. Seeing that I am only a few years younger than you, I doubt if I would make a huge dent in my stock either. I also have enough PG and VG to mix it all down, in cool storage but not freezer storage.

If I had to rough it, I could vape unflavored juice. 

I Vape and I Vote!

Offline caz

• Vaping Angel
  • Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
  • Strawberry Queen
« Reply #2791 on: May 23, 2021, 02:02:37 AM »
i cant even remember the last time i mixed my own juice,  been vaping sweet strawberry by 88 vape for a long time now,   dont feel the need for any thing else.

Offline vapingfool

• Dr Ohm
  • Vaping Guru
  • Curmudgeon
« Reply #2792 on: June 18, 2021, 01:46:08 AM »
i cant even remember the last time i mixed my own juice,  been vaping sweet strawberry by 88 vape for a long time now,   dont feel the need for any thing else.

Here in the US it is getting hard to find mail order premixed juice - since the feds banned shipment of vaping supplies by US mail and the most used common carriers followed suit. Before long it is likely to come down to mixing your own if nothing suitable is available in local vape shops. Locally, all the vape shops cater to either the cloud blowers or the low/zero nicotine pod users. If lucky, a person can find juices with 6 mg/ml nicotine, but most are either 0 mg or 3 mg. But I am not interested in all the pastry/cookie etc mixes that seem to be most desired by these new users.

I Vape and I Vote!

Offline Darth Vaper

• Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
« Reply #2793 on: June 18, 2021, 10:29:02 AM »
https://wizardlabs.us

My regular vape now is the Inawera Gold (555) mixed with Flavorah Oriental Tobacco flavors they sell.

Offline pwmeek

• Vapeologist
« Reply #2794 on: June 20, 2021, 07:46:02 AM »
Here in the US it is getting hard to find mail order premixed juice - since the feds banned shipment of vaping supplies by US mail and the most used common carriers followed suit. Before long it is likely to come down to mixing your own if nothing suitable is available in local vape shops. Locally, all the vape shops cater to either the cloud blowers or the low/zero nicotine pod users. If lucky, a person can find juices with 6 mg/ml nicotine, but most are either 0 mg or 3 mg. But I am not interested in all the pastry/cookie etc mixes that seem to be most desired by these new users.
I haven't been in a B&M vape shop for several (3? 4?) years. Do they mix their own e-juice anymore? If so (and with quite a bit of negotiating and assurances) do you suppose that nicotine vapers like ourselves could convince them to mix us custom e-juice with higher nicotine content?

I do recall that the last time I was in a local vape shop, the staff and other customers were surprised (astounded, maybe) by my recipe. (65 mg/ml in a 68/32 PG/VG base) The few who wanted to try (or who outright denied that it was possible to vape at that level and must be mistaken about the nicotine content) seemed quite choked up about it when they tried a sample puff.  O:-)

Offline vapingfool

• Dr Ohm
  • Vaping Guru
  • Curmudgeon
« Reply #2795 on: July 01, 2021, 05:15:58 PM »
I don't know if the vape shop I know about in a small city about 25 miles away still mixes juices or not. I haven't been there in over a year since they seemed to cater primarily to egocentric cloud blowers.  You couldn't see across the shop due to the thick fog.  Too bad, as I liked some of their juice blends - which they may no longer make.

There was a small shop in Eugene that did some mixing, but that was only changing the nicotine level - no custom juices.

I would be perfectly happy to buy 0 mg/ml juice and add my own nicotine, but all the shops seem to have is cookie/cake/candy flavors - none of which I can stand.

If I have to, I will just vape unflavored 36 mg/ml juice.

I Vape and I Vote!

Offline caz

• Vaping Angel
  • Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
  • Strawberry Queen
« Reply #2796 on: July 02, 2021, 02:26:07 AM »
https://wizardlabs.us

My regular vape now is the Inawera Gold (555) mixed with Flavorah Oriental Tobacco flavors they sell.

i still have those old bottles of state express that we loved back in the day.   I guess i was hoping the flavour would magically appear one day after they changed the recipe  :'(

Offline Darth Vaper

• Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
« Reply #2797 on: July 02, 2021, 08:13:06 PM »
Yeah that stuff was the sauce.... I do miss it.

What I mix works for me but it doesn't have that heavenly smell you just want to inhale every time you open the bottle.

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently