The Vapers Den

Author Topic: What are you vaping right now?  (Read 460843 times)

Offline caz

• Vaping Angel
  • Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
  • Apple Queen
Re: What are you vaping right now?
« Reply #2750 on: April 19, 2017, 05:41:20 AM »
ha ha "kayfun caz"  sounds like a cool name for a mod   :}}}

Offline sparkyjuice

« Reply #2751 on: April 30, 2017, 09:13:11 AM »
Shopping today, 36mg de stress

Offline FahKingNut

• Vapeologist
  • Cheerios are NOT donut seeds!!!
« Reply #2752 on: May 07, 2017, 03:48:13 PM »
My current "all day vape" is Kiwi/Strawberry.  I'll give all my other juices a try, a full tank or so, but I keep coming back to the Kiwi/Strawberry.
 :)Y) :)Y) :)Y)
-- Rik

Cigarettes RIP 10-20-2014

"Everybody quits smoking one way or another, I just so happen to quit and am NOT six feet under."

Offline caz

• Vaping Angel
  • Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
  • Apple Queen
« Reply #2753 on: May 12, 2017, 02:36:55 PM »
Vaping Sweet Strawberry juice then just got delivered with the shopping.

Paid a 1 for 10ml   its not very flavourful,  compared to LiQuids 1 juice  you can tell its a cheap and nasty mix.  it just reminds me what quality LiQuids pound range really is. 

Offline FahKingNut

• Vapeologist
« Reply #2754 on: May 13, 2017, 10:13:36 AM »
My local shop's juices are pretty good, that's who makes my kiwi/strawberry, but their premium line, while good, was priced out of it's real range.

I'm vaping pure blueberry right now.  Didn't even know I had it.  It was hiding in the middle of a bunch of older stuff!

-- Rik

"Everybody quits smoking one way or another, I just so happen to quit and am NOT six feet under."

Offline Kate

• Vaping Hoser
  • Chief Waffler
  • Only in CANADA, EH
« Reply #2755 on: May 13, 2017, 01:18:06 PM »
I'm vaping "creamy custard" from theravape!  Cost a bundle, but I'm glad I ordered it!  First time I've ever tried custard before!  Quite impressed, very smooth vape!  :). K

"As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he."

James Allen

Offline FahKingNut

• Vapeologist
« Reply #2756 on: May 19, 2017, 07:46:25 AM »
I'm going back through my Zamplebox and am vaping Gods Gift by Bomb Bombz Premium E Liquids.  It's a subtle strawberry-kiwi / guava nectar.  It's too subtle for me to outright love, I just kinda like it.  I love the three flavors and this should be dripping with flavor, but it's just not there.  6.5/10   w:)w
-- Rik

Offline FahKingNut

• Vapeologist
« Reply #2757 on: May 21, 2017, 06:03:54 AM »
I've stumbled on a new "all day vape" it's called GREEN CRACK by Bomb Bombz Premium E Liquids.  Sour green apple and more like taffy to me than anything else.  Very solid flavors.  No guessing what you're vaping in this one.  Well worth a try if you're so inclined to such flavors.
-- Rik

Offline jane plane

« Reply #2758 on: May 22, 2017, 02:56:49 PM »
I'm vaping some banana juice from central vapors.  It's good.

Offline caz

• Vaping Angel
  • Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
  • Apple Queen
« Reply #2759 on: May 23, 2017, 02:28:29 AM »
Vaping Sweet Strawberry juice then just got delivered with the shopping.

Paid a 1 for 10ml   its not very flavourful,  compared to LiQuids 1 juice  you can tell its a cheap and nasty mix.  it just reminds me what quality LiQuids pound range really is.

still vaping this strawberry,  got used to the taste,  havent vaped apple for days now,  quite like it.

Offline FahKingNut

• Vapeologist
« Reply #2760 on: May 23, 2017, 05:47:00 AM »
I'm on a strawberry / strawberry mix lately.  BUT, over the past couple of days I've been enjoying a sour green apple taffy candy called GREEN CRACK!!!  I got a sample of it from Zamplebox a year ago and can now taste it!!!  I've ordered 120ml, with $12 shipping made it something like $24!!!  May have to put this in my all-day-vape category.
-- Rik

Offline jane plane

« Reply #2761 on: May 23, 2017, 08:42:00 AM »
I just tried the strawberry cream I got in the mail yesterday.  It's my all time favorite.  I re-ordered a bulk bottle of it.  Mild and creamy.

Offline caz

• Vaping Angel
  • Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
  • Apple Queen
« Reply #2762 on: May 23, 2017, 08:43:45 AM »
Strawberry and apple flavours are definately my only all day vapes

Offline FahKingNut

• Vapeologist
« Reply #2763 on: May 25, 2017, 05:29:01 AM »
I can be a sucker for a good citrus or tropical mix just as long as it has no coconut in it.  There's one called God's Gift, strawberry, kiwi, and guava, only good 'cause they went for mild flavors and I like a flavor to be a FLAVOR!!!
-- Rik

Offline FahKingNut

• Vapeologist
« Reply #2764 on: May 25, 2017, 06:19:11 AM »
Strawberry Creme Filled - Glazed Vapor  My favorite of all my juices, even when I have vaper's tongue I can sill taste this one.  A light doughnut (Krispy Kreme I'm saying) sweetly glazed and creme filled with a light strawberry filling.  I don't know how they do it, but they make subtle flavors that I actually like!!! :]=] :]=] :]=]
-- Rik

Offline FahKingNut

• Vapeologist
« Reply #2765 on: May 30, 2017, 05:45:35 PM »
Just finished that new Strawberry Donut and happy with the $12 for 120ml price.  Now I'm on to an oldie, Reba's Fancy Peach Berry by my local shop Vaperite.  As the name implies, it's a peach and blueberry mix.  Subtle flavors when vaping, sweet gentle peach and then the blueberry would kick in, as equally subtle, just an overall damn good vape, even on the exhale.  It's best to buy in person on Wed 'cause it's all 1/2 price, but here's the link in case you're curious.  https://www.vaperite.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=reba     :)+1 :)+1 :)+1
-- Rik

Offline caz

• Vaping Angel
  • Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
  • Apple Queen
« Reply #2766 on: May 31, 2017, 09:12:31 AM »
still vaping the strawberry,  may have to change to Apple and Strawberry Queen   :D

Offline FahKingNut

• Vapeologist
« Reply #2767 on: May 31, 2017, 05:34:29 PM »
I'm gonna make a point of giving as much info about where I got the e-juice and so forth 'cause although things are going okay now, it could suddenly go to shit in a hurry.
-- Rik

Offline FahKingNut

• Vapeologist
« Reply #2768 on: June 04, 2017, 12:30:56 PM »
Hulk Tears by Mighty Vapors - Green apple, watermelon, hard candy flavor.  That's what the info says on my ZampleBox Menu, and guess what - IT ACTUALLY DOES TASTE LIKE THAT!!!  Usually the subtle flavor gets lost, at least for me they do, but not in this case.  The apple is clean and slightly sour and the hard candy bite is there on the inhale while the exhale gives the gentle taste of watermelon.  I knew I was gonna like this one from the moment I read the menu, and to top it off it's regularly a $10 versus the $12-$13.  Finally, someone who makes a Premium juice and doesn't price it like it was as rare as unicorn piss!  A pet peeve of mine.  But yeah, this is good if you're into those flavors, and well crafted juices at what I see is a reasonable premium price.  I'll get around to ordering some of this, yes, I like it that much!!!!
-- Rik

Offline FahKingNut

• Vapeologist
« Reply #2769 on: June 05, 2017, 04:56:44 AM »
Correction for last post - Hulk Tears sells for $9 a 15ml bottle.

Tried two others that I just couldn't take:  Vanish 4:14 by Vape Crusaders Premium E Liquid  $9 for 15ml - "creamy berries with a sweet finish."  I could only taste the berries faintly and I don't taste milk, cream, custard, and the like.  So, can't vape this one and enjoy it.

Apple Strudel by Drizzle $16 for 15ml - "apple pie with cinnamon & churro chunks."  I've learned that I don't like cinnamon in my e-juice!  Couldn't taste anything but what seemed to be burnt cinnamon and churro.  Not gonna go there again.

So, I'm back on Green Crack.  Only enough for this last tank.  I think I have some on order, I hope I do.
-- Rik

Offline Mark Burton

• The Vaporizer
  • Chief Waffler
  • Beverage Supplier to the Naughty Corner
« Reply #2770 on: November 16, 2017, 01:05:12 PM »
Figured since I was back, I would re-start a few of these old threads:

Today, I am vaping Five Pawns Castle Long (I've managed to kill off a 60 ml bottle in two weeks  :'( ) and not sure what I am going to put in my other one, it's getting too cold (down around 65 during the day and about 52 at night here) to continue with Heisenberg Ice, but it will be another fruit flavor of some form, perhaps with some cream in it.

Offline FahKingNut

• Vapeologist
« Reply #2771 on: November 16, 2017, 09:00:28 PM »
I've finally learned that I ONLY like fruit and juice e-juices.  I'm currently on Tropical Storm and Japanese Plum from my local shop, www.vaperite.com  Good and cheap too!!! #P# #P# #P#
-- Rik

Offline Mark Burton

• The Vaporizer
  • Chief Waffler
« Reply #2772 on: November 16, 2017, 10:05:40 PM »
What does Japanese plum taste like?  That sounds very interesting.

Offline Darth Vaper

• Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
« Reply #2773 on: November 17, 2017, 10:15:11 PM »
Gonna take a wild guess here and say it tastes like a plum.... lol   .. you can add your own drum fill on that joke.

Japanese Plum wine is pretty tasty... sort of like amaretto.

Offline Mark Burton

• The Vaporizer
  • Chief Waffler
« Reply #2774 on: Today at 02:30:22 AM »
Darth, given that I drum, you ain't getting crap on that one!  <:> :/X

That being said, Asian fruits often have a different taste than their European and North/South American counterparts which is why I asked of course!  x}

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently