The Vapers Den

Author Topic: Z-Atty-Pro  (Read 4698 times)

Offline Clarkjs21

Z-Atty-Pro
« on: September 25, 2012, 08:48:33 PM »
Ok, so Provape is the official seller of ZAPs now, and they went up for sale today. I managed to piss the missus off but got a ZAP. Within an hour of order I got the shipping notice, and will try to post up some pics of it in a couple of days when it gets here. Im quite excited that I actually managed to get one.

I hear that Provape had between 300 and 400 of them and surprisingly enough it took 45 minutes for them to sell out. Time to kiss some major booty here at the Clark house ...

God bless her though she puts up with me and all my antics.

Offline danwldr

• The Modfather
  • Chief Waffler
  • Mechs are dead!!!
Re: Z-Atty-Pro
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2012, 09:00:36 PM »
But isn't she a vapor too? maybe you'll have to do a bit more than booty kissing to keep her from taking it for herself  :))
5th vapersary 23/12/2016

Offline Clarkjs21

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2012, 09:19:59 PM »
Yeah but shes in love with her vivi nova and doesnt have a provari ... yet

She also likes to be able to just toss her nova/bolt combo in her purse. Thinking she wouldnt get on well with a genesis style. could change though.

Shes not even hardly mad at me now ... she forgives me easily :)

Wonderful woman I have thats for sure

Offline Clarkjs21

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2012, 10:26:40 PM »
Ok so it got here today and when I finally got home from work I opened it up and followed zens tips off of the provape website and within 5 mins had it up and running. It vapes amazing. Its going to take a little time to get used to how airy the draw is though. The draw is as light as taking a breath. I did a few lung hits (just breathing in while firing my provari) and was surprised at how easy it was and how much nicotine I received that way though I didnt really get flavor on the inhale that way so not sure I care for it.

Ill try to get some pics uploaded tomorrow if I get time. They say the ZAP takes a couple of days to break in and if this gets better after a couple days use its going to be amazing. It has been said that the genesis attys vaporize nicotine more efficiently and I have to say that I agree. I normally vape 15-20mg 50/50 juice and am currently vaping 18mg 50/50 and even with casual vaping am finding that Im on a constant nicotine high.

Now, due to the design of it keeping the wick at 6 o'clock while vaping horizontally can cause the button on the provari to be in an awkward position. Mine is not, though its not quite where I would like it to be so Im going to "clock" my provari so the button lines up where I want it to be.

First day's impression ... amazing ... cant wait to see if it gets better.

Offline daredevil

• Vapeologist
  • Why so serious........
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2012, 02:52:32 AM »
Cool Clarkey i am going to see if mrs DD will get me one for christmas i had cash sat waiting but i thought i'd be waiting a while so i bought a DID (which i love and have no regrets buying) but then vapist becomes a retailer for Zen after i bought my DID that was a kick innuts to hear.
So i plan on asking the mrs for one they sell so fast vapist got 300 in and they went straight away and its going to be a monthly restock there how many i'm not sure but i really want one.
The DID is quite airy on the draw too i am getting used to it it's like starting to vape all over again but i am getting the hang of it now i take slower softer inhales and do a primer puff too so it heats up a little more that seems to help too.
I am pleased for you mate enjoy ;) 8) ::) ;D

Life consists not in holding good cards but in playing those you hold well

Offline Clarkjs21

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2012, 09:33:49 PM »
Thanks bud yeah it really is like learning to vape all over again. I think I have to rewick my ZAP though because it came with the wick kinda twisted/kinked at the bottom coil but I might be able to just run a pin down it and straighten it out a little. Seems like it might wick a little better if I do. Though it does wick pretty good as is.

I hope your missus lets you get one for christmas bud ... theyre really nice. The DID has just silver posts that you wrap the ends of the coil around right? I was concerned that I would end up breaking them off so thats why I never bothered to get one.

Offline daredevil

• Vapeologist
  • Why so serious........
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2012, 01:23:03 AM »
no they have knurled nuts i know which one your thinkin of thats the Genesis maxi with the two pin style post no the DID is rock solid really well machined and builtto last like the ZAP ot's a nice weighty atty here is the DID guts

I would probably break the Genesis maxi too i like a more solid stye set of post and mrs DD if your reading this i would like a ZAP tank from father  christmas please  O:-)

Offline JohnEAngel

• Personal Text
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2012, 01:40:52 AM »
Ok, so Provape is the official seller of ZAPs now, and they went up for sale today. I managed to piss the missus off but got a ZAP. Within an hour of order I got the shipping notice, and will try to post up some pics of it in a couple of days when it gets here. Im quite excited that I actually managed to get one.

I hear that Provape had between 300 and 400 of them and surprisingly enough it took 45 minutes for them to sell out. Time to kiss some major booty here at the Clark house ...

God bless her though she puts up with me and all my antics.

what is ProVape?  i thought that houseofhybrids.com was the official seller of the Zatty pro.  i'm confused but that's nothing new. i want one!
Signature

Offline danwldr

• The Modfather
  • Chief Waffler
  • Mechs are dead!!!
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2012, 01:48:19 AM »
some guy was slagging pro vape as they took orders for the zap,but never had all their stock so he has been waiting weeks!
5th vapersary 23/12/2016

Offline daredevil

• Vapeologist
  • Why so serious........
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2012, 03:19:38 PM »
some guy was slagging pro vape as they took orders for the zap,but never had all their stock so he has been waiting weeks!
it happend and vapist as well vapist had a few and people were ordering but they sold out and people were still being told they were in stock until vapist messaged appologising saying it was the sites system messd up and had to refund some very unhappy people gutted for them :(

Offline Clarkjs21

« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2012, 02:01:42 PM »
Provape is the company that makes the Provari. HoH is no longer selling the ZAP or any of the other Zen devices/atty's. Zen decided its easier on him to bulk ship some to a retailer and let them sell/ship them out.

The orders went through so fast at provape that 20 ZAPs were ordered which Provape did not actually have. Zen had those 20 rush made and they are going to be shipped to the people who had already received their shipping confirmation. Unsure why the overseas retailer didnt get the same.

DD that DID does look good, but I think that father christmas should see about getting you a ZAP. I think it would look amazing sitting on top of your provari. Ill see if I cant get a few pics uploaded today if I can figure out how to upload them from my phone.

Offline daredevil

• Vapeologist
  • Why so serious........
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2012, 03:07:43 PM »
Provape is the company that makes the Provari. HoH is no longer selling the ZAP or any of the other Zen devices/atty's. Zen decided its easier on him to bulk ship some to a retailer and let them sell/ship them out.

The orders went through so fast at provape that 20 ZAPs were ordered which Provape did not actually have. Zen had those 20 rush made and they are going to be shipped to the people who had already received their shipping confirmation. Unsure why the overseas retailer didnt get the same.

DD that DID does look good, but I think that father christmas should see about getting you a ZAP. I think it would look amazing sitting on top of your provari. Ill see if I cant get a few pics uploaded today if I can figure out how to upload them from my phone.
I know clarkey your right on there i really want one and would like one for christmas pics would be great it was made for the provari a match made in heaven  8) hopefully if i do get one i'll be well experienced in Genesis style attys to be ready for it  ;D

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently