Den Archives > Completed Classifieds

Any of you UK members need some silica (re-wicking material)?

(1/1)

Lettie22:
I'm going to order some silica re-wicking rope from the below site, that Horseman recommended.   VicP from the UK said she is having a devil of a time finding it over there, so I'm ordering it and then shipping to her (she'll be paying me through paypal).   I will be placing the order on Monday morning.   If any of you guys want some, I have no problem ordering it and then sending it on over to you.   3 feet of silica (approximate appropriate width from what I'm told) for $2.25 and total shipping to me from Clouds of Vapor should only be about $3.00 (which will be shared by everyone ordering and then add the small cost to ship to you -- I'm guessing between $1.50 - $2.00).

If you're interested, please PM me and tell me how much you want.    Hubby and I are heading out of town for the weekend, so I might not be able to get back with you until Monday. 

http://www.cloudsofvapor.com/store/111-the-gg-usa-only/128-odysseus-iatty-2-usa-only/887-new-odysseus-wick.html?keyword=wick

Victoria:
Lettie,

If it's easier I don't mind if you mail it over to me and I'll distribute it from the office, that way there's only one parcel doing airmail. As long as someones not wanting tons of the stuff I'll cover the postage costs at thiis end. Up to you but the offers there.

Thanks for doing this.

Victoria.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version