The Vapers Den

Author Topic: Nicotine River, no more nic?  (Read 251 times)

Offline MaineVaper

• I smell like vape. You do too.
Nicotine River, no more nic?
« on: April 01, 2021, 01:16:27 AM »
Looks like Nicotine River (now River Supply) isn't selling nic anymore. I recently bought some from them. Now there's only flavors etc. on their site. Seems odd.
Former cigar and pipe smoker. Using Kayfun Prime clone with Eleaf iStick Pico 100W mod. Usually at about 10-12 watts.

Offline vapingfool

• Dr Ohm
  • Vaping Guru
  • Curmudgeon
Re: Nicotine River, no more nic?
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2021, 02:58:35 AM »
There was a law passed some time back in the US that prohibits shipping of vaping juices and nicotine base to consumers. All the retailers were given some time to sell off their existing mail order inventory and I think the absolute deadline was the first of April.

My normal juice seller has been reducing inventory for some time and my backup seller will no longer ship after today. My primary seller quit shipping a week ago and the secondary seller will no longer ship after today. The secondary seller is getting out of the juice business completely.

So don't expect to buy juices from any on-line stores in the US. You might be able to get them from Canada or overseas, but they would have to get past US customs.
" style="border:0

I Vape and I Vote!

Offline MaineVaper

• I smell like vape. You do too.
Re: Nicotine River, no more nic?
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2021, 04:54:33 PM »
I guess that means buying from B&M shops only then. I have 2 liters of base at 125 mg/ml (after I diluted it down from 250 mg/ml) so enough for a long time.
Former cigar and pipe smoker. Using Kayfun Prime clone with Eleaf iStick Pico 100W mod. Usually at about 10-12 watts.

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently