The Vapers Den

Author Topic: 2bacco Red vape juice. How can I clone it for DIY?  (Read 316 times)

Offline MaineVaper

• I smell like vape. You do too.
2bacco Red vape juice. How can I clone it for DIY?
« on: April 01, 2021, 01:06:02 AM »
I bought some 2bacco Red vape juice at a B&M store yesterday and the flavor is awesome but it's pricey. Is there any way that I can clone it for making DIY liquid?

Full disclosure: I normally mix my own juice but I bought what I thought was my usual 48 mg bottle of nic and it turned out to be 250 mg and I mixed it, not noticing. So now I have to dilute it. I'll have plenty of vape juice! 5 liters when I'm done, yikes! Anyway that's why I bought the 2bacco Red...
Former cigar and pipe smoker. Using Kayfun Prime clone with Eleaf iStick Pico 100W mod. Usually at about 10-12 watts.

Offline Darth Vaper

• Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
Re: 2bacco Red vape juice. How can I clone it for DIY?
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2021, 10:54:58 PM »
Not familiar with it.. what does it taste like?.. characteristics?

Fresh pack of smokes essence?

Ashtray essence?

Offline MaineVaper

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2021, 10:54:59 PM »
Tastes like very sweet tasty pipe tobacco with something else too. A lot of flavor and very mellow. Made by artofeliquids.com
Former cigar and pipe smoker. Using Kayfun Prime clone with Eleaf iStick Pico 100W mod. Usually at about 10-12 watts.

Offline Darth Vaper

• Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2021, 09:27:33 PM »
https://wizardlabs.us/flavor-lab#/flavor-group-tobacco-f9-v64

I would start there if you are looking for pipe vapes. I have used the Captain Black flavor.. which is accurate... they offer others like Cavendish and vanilla for pipe.

They should start having flavors back in stock soon

Offline MaineVaper

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2021, 04:44:40 PM »
I'm not sure it's meant as a pipe flavor but it certainly doesn't taste like cigarettes. After vaping it for a while, it has a flavor like a molasses cookie. Very sweet with a baked cookie taste (molasses as I remember them). Produced by artofeliquids.com (site is "temporarily closed until further notice"; I hope I can get more. They might be wholesale only, I don't know.) I got it at a brick and mortar vape shop, 100 ml for $32. So yummy!

Offline Darth Vaper

• Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2021, 08:06:38 PM »
When I want sweet nothing beats Belgian Waffle... Mixes with tobacco vapes nicely too.

My usual vape is a mix of "555 Gold Flavor Concentrate by INA " with some "Oriental Tobacco Flavor Concentrate by FLV"

I get all of those concentrates from Wizard Labs as well. The last bunch of years it's been my only source for supplies. I just wish their flavor descriptions were better.

Offline caz

• Vaping Angel
  • Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
  • Strawberry Queen
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2021, 01:07:47 AM »
its got caramel, honey, candy and tobacco flavours     https://vaperanger.com/products/red-by-2bacco-e-juice   dont know  if its available there.

You could try and create your own version using the above mentioned flavours.

Offline MaineVaper

« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2021, 10:21:31 PM »
Awesome. That's the stuff. Thanks.

Offline MaineVaper

« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2021, 10:33:34 PM »
its got caramel, honey, candy and tobacco flavours     https://vaperanger.com/products/red-by-2bacco-e-juice   dont know  if its available there.

Only way to get it, other than at the B&M shops. Online stores are wholesale only now. No shipping to individuals.

Offline vapingfool

• Dr Ohm
  • Vaping Guru
  • Curmudgeon
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2021, 12:55:44 AM »

Only way to get it, other than at the B&M shops. Online stores are wholesale only now. No shipping to individuals.

I understand some shops are finding other shipping methods besides USPS. But they apparently have to build the new shipping agreements state by state. I have seen two sites that state they expect to ultimately be able to ship to all 48 contiguous states - but they will still have to charge the federally mandated signature required fee.
" style="border:0

I Vape and I Vote!

Offline MaineVaper

« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2021, 08:03:39 PM »
Jackpot! I think. Looking through my bag of flavor bottles (I rarely do) I found a free sample I was sent some time ago. A good sized bottle too; enough for a good while. Anyway I sniffed it and it smells the same as 2Bacco Red. It's also red colored, the exact same red as the B&M stuff. I diluted some of my 125 mg juice (which I had already diluted from 250 mg) to about 24 mg and added this flavoring. I will soon know.

Offline MaineVaper

« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2021, 07:38:01 PM »
Yup, nailed it. Exactly like the B&M liquid known as 2Bacco Red. The flavor I used for this is DX Red Velvet by TFA (The Flavor Apprentice). Awesomely tasty, sweet and I have enough ingredients to last a long time. The B&M price was around $32 for a 100 ml bottle. I got this flavoring for free. Add it until the juice is medium red, No need to be precise.

Offline caz

• Vaping Angel
  • Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
  • Strawberry Queen
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2021, 01:57:41 AM »
 :]=]   thats great  :)Y)

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently