The Vapers Den

Author Topic: Is this Eleaf iStick Pico 75W TC VW APV Box Mod authentic or a clone?  (Read 766 times)

Offline MaineVaper

• I smell like vape. You do too.
Re: Is this Eleaf iStick Pico 75W TC VW APV Box Mod authentic or a clone?
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2021, 11:09:43 PM »
The tracking still says "Processed Through Facility GUANGZHOU EMS" but I got my box mod today! Yay!
Former cigar and pipe smoker. Using Kayfun Prime clone with Eleaf iStick Pico 100W mod. Usually at about 10-12 watts.

Offline Darth Vaper

• Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2021, 09:29:29 PM »
Cool.

I got a Pico in my order last week... Black and Stainless trim... not bad.. works well .. got some black silicone skins for it too.

Offline MaineVaper

« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2021, 10:32:36 PM »
I like this. My old KBOX used to pick up gunk from my dirty hands. This smooth stainless steel doesn't.
Former cigar and pipe smoker. Using Kayfun Prime clone with Eleaf iStick Pico 100W mod. Usually at about 10-12 watts.

Offline MaineVaper

« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2021, 05:13:10 PM »
Best box mod I've had so far. I wore out the fire switch on my original KBOX; that was a few years "after" fitting a new 510 connector base to it when that also wore out. I guess I got my "mileage" out of that one. After that was a Wismec something or other. That one had a catastrophic failure when the entire fire button and display assembly fell into the main unit, lol.

Offline caz

• Vaping Angel
  • Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
  • Strawberry Queen
« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2021, 01:14:45 AM »
vaping is throat hit for me,   i get extremely stroppy when this isnt achieved,   i still vape 16mg juice  ;D

You could use a juice with more PG and less VG. That will increase the throat hit.

my juice is mostly pg and i am currently vaping at 4.6 volts  16mg  1.8 lr atomiser

Offline jeddy 3

• Vaping Guru
« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2021, 05:39:40 PM »
HI all, it's been a while.

It's been a while mainly coz I am settled with what device I use, what juice, what batteries etc.

And the device I use is indeed the Eleaf iStick.  You're right, they look sturdy and I have one piece of advice to make them last longer: Don't allow the battery to drop into the mod. PLACE them in, otherwise the bottom plate of the mod starts to fall away.

There, I'm done.

Hope you're all well and staying safe,

Jed

Vaping Like A Train Since 1st August 2011
Money Saved: None   Cigs Avoided: Loads

Offline MaineVaper

« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2021, 05:51:25 PM »
I see that the top and bottom plates are made of brass, plated to look like stainless steel. Mine is wearing through the plating already. It looks like the body is actual stainless steel. I'm a non-stop vaper. If I'm awake it's in my hand.

Offline Darth Vaper

• Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2021, 07:55:11 PM »
None of it is SS... It is plated SS. Body is just die cast.
I like the one I just got... don't care for the silicone cover I got too much though... doesn't really stay in place well and gets warped in my hand.

Looks like I will be raw dawgin this one.

Offline oldude

« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2021, 06:35:00 PM »
 :]=]  WHAT A MOST ENJOYABLE TREAT-----VAPING RELATED POSTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!
YES, YES, YES, I KNOW I'M YELLIN---FOR JOY.........

KEEP IT UP PLEASE,

LOU
I wish I wuz whut I wuz when I wished I wuz whut I am now!

Offline Darth Vaper

• Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2021, 09:20:28 PM »
I'll go get you a towel Lou.  :}}}

Offline vapingfool

• Dr Ohm
  • Vaping Guru
  • Curmudgeon
vaping is throat hit for me,   i get extremely stroppy when this isnt achieved,   i still vape 16mg juice  ;D

You could use a juice with more PG and less VG. That will increase the throat hit.

my juice is mostly pg and i am currently vaping at 4.6 volts  16mg  1.8 lr atomiser

That is about 11.7 watts - about right for your 1.8 ohm coil.
" style="border:0

I Vape and I Vote!

Offline MaineVaper

When I mixed my own (years) I used 100% VG but the B&M stuff I've been recently hooked on is 70% VG and 30% PG. I don't notice any difference. But this 2Bacco Red is expensive! I'm going to have to go back to my own mixing; I have 2 liters of VG base at 125mg nic to use (diluted from 250mg). I have 4 liters of VG at 0% nic to use with it. I'm going to be shopping for flavors.

Offline vapingfool

• Dr Ohm
  • Vaping Guru
  • Curmudgeon
I have 6 liters of 100 mg/ml of nicotine base in 100% PG stored in my freezer in case I ever need to start mixing my own again. VG should always be easy to obtain, as should flavorings. Just make sure the flavorings are not oil based. 

I Vape and I Vote!

Offline vapingfool

• Dr Ohm
  • Vaping Guru
  • Curmudgeon
When I mixed my own (years) I used 100% VG but the B&M stuff I've been recently hooked on is 70% VG and 30% PG. I don't notice any difference. But this 2Bacco Red is expensive! I'm going to have to go back to my own mixing; I have 2 liters of VG base at 125mg nic to use (diluted from 250mg). I have 4 liters of VG at 0% nic to use with it. I'm going to be shopping for flavors.

You will get more flavor if you have some PG in your home mixed juices.

I Vape and I Vote!

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently