The Vapers Den

Author Topic: Vapor's Tongue  (Read 7380 times)

Offline FahKingNut

• Vapeologist
  • Always be honest and tell the truth.
Re: Vapor's Tongue
« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2017, 11:18:41 AM »
I'v tried everything and nothing is working for me right now.  Sucks.
-- Rik

Cigarettes RIP 10-20-2014

"Everybody quits smoking one way or another, I just so happen to quit and am NOT six feet under."

Offline caz

• Vaping Angel
  • Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
  • Strawberry Queen
« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2017, 12:54:45 PM »
i get that now and again when i cant taste anything for days it does suck,   its just one of those things,  very strange. 

Offline JFord

« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2019, 04:39:07 PM »
I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned it, but this happens to me now and again and I think it has to do with allergies. Just recently, it happened, none of my juicy eLiquids would satisfy, flavor null and I remembered how when I got a cold earlier in the winter, all of my eLiquid tasted off and muted. Anyway, when this happens I switch to something minty or menthol for a couple days and when I go back to the fruits or whatever, they are once again tasty!

Offline caz

• Vaping Angel
  • Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
  • Strawberry Queen
« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2019, 08:37:59 AM »
yes it definately helps switching flavours regularly,    flavour doesnt really bother me   i only vape strawberry,  i'm all for throat hit.   Now and again i do lose all taste,  its annoying,  but i've got used to it happening now and just try to ignore it.   

What really pisses me off is when my throat hit vanishes for a few days,  that happens occasionally   and i have no idea why  but  i climb the walls those days   :D

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently