(1/2) > >>

caz:
FreeMax Mesh Pro Tank - The Best in Mesh

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-iryPuQ9n0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-iryPuQ9n0

caz:
//www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImpQAmPNbTQ

greendog:
I am currently using the falcon tank from horizontech with the mesh coils and I have to say the flavour and longevity of the coils is superb. It drinks juice like no other but a very good tank in my opinion. I have vaped on the freemax mesh coils before and would say that both tanks are equal in terms of performance.

Ian:
I recently picked up the Coilart Mage Mesh Tank and the Scion Mesh Tank from Innokin. I have to say, I was very disappointed in both. The Scion is slightly better but both loose flavour within two days. I'm weary of shelling out on another mesh tank. I'm an RTA guy and after watching lots reviews on both of the above, I was expecting a lot more. I just wanted a tank to have to bring out when I go out for a few drinks. Something to just pop a coil in and not have to worry about it.

Ian:
Hey Greendog, off topic but have you tried the Innokin Proton mod yet??. I picked it up a few weeks ago and it's a cracking mod. Really well built, great screen, dual battery, hits really well. If you're in the market for a dual battery mod, I can highly recommend it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version