The Vapers Den

Author Topic: Box Mod  (Read 1604 times)

Offline Ian

• Vaping Guru
  • For honest battery info, check out BatteryMooch
Re: Box Mod
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2018, 12:15:30 AM »
You're welcome Steve. I knew we get there in the end!!. Just a bit more practice with the wicking and you'll be there. Just remember to have the ends of the wick slightly off the bottom of the wicking channels. It allows the juice to get in under the cotton and flow better  :()() :()()

Offline FahKingNut

• Vapeologist
  • Always be honest and tell the truth.
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2018, 03:27:10 AM »
Ian's The Man for all things Sub-Ohm and Big Bang Mods!!!  I'm just putting in my quick 2 pence.  Wicking can be as much an art as a science, but Ian's got the skill and knowledge of both!  I'm pretty much a cheerleader here and just glad he was able to help you!  I love watching all of these great people here help others.  It's what The Vapers Den is all about!!! :)Y) :)Y) :)Y)
-- Rik

Cigarettes RIP 10-20-2014

"Everybody quits smoking one way or another, I just so happen to quit and am NOT six feet under."

Offline Ian

• Vaping Guru
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2018, 04:07:06 AM »
Ian's The Man for all things Sub-Ohm and Big Bang Mods!!!  I'm just putting in my quick 2 pence.  Wicking can be as much an art as a science, but Ian's got the skill and knowledge of both!  I'm pretty much a cheerleader here and just glad he was able to help you!  I love watching all of these great people here help others.  It's what The Vapers Den is all about!!! :)Y) :)Y) :)Y)
#T# #T#

Offline Ian

• Vaping Guru
« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2018, 04:08:10 AM »
It's nice to be able to help another sub-ohmer.....a proper Vaper!!! 8) 8)

Offline FahKingNut

• Vapeologist
  • Always be honest and tell the truth.
« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2018, 08:20:03 AM »
Go ahead and strut like a peacock!  The shoe will be on the other foot soon enough! :=3 :=3 :=3 :=3 :=3
-- Rik

Cigarettes RIP 10-20-2014

"Everybody quits smoking one way or another, I just so happen to quit and am NOT six feet under."

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently