The Vapers Den

Author Topic: Kayfun Prime tweak  (Read 794 times)

Offline CYBORG

• Mechanical Man
  • Chief Waffler
  • YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED
Kayfun Prime tweak
« on: March 06, 2018, 09:07:41 AM »
 Quote from SputNik on The Vapers Cafe

Well this is a odd one but its worked out to be a good one for me . I rewicked my prime on Sunday, about a hour later I spotted this o-ring on the floor it's from the top cap I'd had no leaking or flooding. So I decided to experiment I've filled up a few times...and even just shut the juice flow and taken the top off put it back open juice flow with no gurgling at All..... I'm now convinced the o-ring is stopping the small cuts in the thread (that let air escape) from letting out the air , so it's just pushing pressure in to the tank . So the o-ring is staying out for me ....it's up to you prime owners if you want to try it

I removed the O ring and it makes life easier, the top cap is a lot easier to screw back on as you aren't fighting against the air pressure so I agree with SputNik.

When opening the liquid flow after a fill I have had no leaking / gurgling and it is a lot easier to replace the top cap so I think this simple tip is worth a try.
YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED

Offline Darth Vaper

• Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
Re: Kayfun Prime tweak
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2018, 06:15:18 PM »
I am noticing a little bit of excess eliquid in the coil at refill time. Haven't been opening the tank right after filling because of it. So think it's credible.

Will give it a try.

Thanks for the heads up CY  :)+1

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently