The Vapers Den

Author Topic: E-Liquid Nic Salts  (Read 73 times)

Offline Kate

• Vaping Hoser
  • Chief Waffler
  • Only in CANADA, EH
E-Liquid Nic Salts
« on: February 09, 2018, 08:03:59 AM »
"A good write up / description on nic-salts sent to my email by HappyVaper!

Have you heard about Nic Salts?
Nothing to do with the table salt we eat, Nicotine Salts are the natural form of nicotine as formed in tobacco leaves. Nic Salt e-liquids make for a purer, smoother form of nicotine, compared to the "freebase" nicotine that has more commonly been used in e-liquids until now.

Why Vape Nic Salts?
Nicotine salt based e-liquids deliver a similar hit of nicotine that you would get from smoking a traditional cigarette. Because Nic Salt is more bio-available, it gets absorbed at a much faster rate and gives you a stronger, more effective nicotine hit than typical freebase e-liquids provide. Nicotine cravings are better satisfied at a faster rate and you will not need to vape as much to achieve that desired hit, making your bottle of e-liquid go a bit further. Another benefit of Nic Salts is the smoothness of the vape, which is great for beginners who may find the throat hit of traditional e-liquids a bit too harsh but still need a good nicotine hit. The smoothness also means that you can enjoy your desired nicotine strength without having to lower it to avoid the harsh throat hit. Even higher strengths (such as 18mg) still provide a very smooth vape versus traditional e-liquids.

Is it for you?
That depends.  Nic Salt e-liquids are great for people who want their nicotine delivered  faster.  If you feel like you would like a stronger nicotine hit, but can't take more harshness on your throat, Nic Salt liquids deliver a smoother experience than traditional freebase liquids. They are also ideal for new vapers when they make the switch and need to satisfy that faster fix. More suitable for mouth-to-lung vapers, Nic Salt liquids may prove to be too strong for lung-hitters/sub-ohmers. Because they pack more punch, they are great for use in smaller, more discrete, higher resistance, low-wattage devices.

K

"As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he."

James Allen

Offline CYBORG

• Mechanical Man
  • Chief Waffler
  • YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED
Re: E-Liquid Nic Salts
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2018, 08:09:29 AM »
Don't think I could have quit the stinky’s if I hadn't got a decent throat hit.
YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED

Offline caz

• Vaping Angel
  • Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
  • Strawberry Queen
Re: E-Liquid Nic Salts
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2018, 08:30:18 AM »
me either cy,   i've been wanting to try these nicotine salt liquids just out of curiosity,  they are more expensive though,  may get a 10ml bottle when i get paid,  see what all the fuss it about. 

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently