The Vapers Den

Author Topic: ***ASMODUS***  (Read 689 times)

Offline FahKingNut

• Vapeologist
  • Always be honest and tell the truth.
***ASMODUS***
« on: January 01, 2018, 06:54:05 PM »
Everyone finds something that just "works" for them and they feel like a loyalty to that device, atty, or brand of juice.  My device of is my Asmodus Minikin V2.  This has kinda made me a fan of their products.  Never would've heard of even the company if it wasn't for Ian.  Thanks Friend!!!  I'm a little prejudiced towards their products.  So today I get a wholesale e-mail and decide to hit their website to see what's up and knocked off my feet by what I saw.  Give it a look.  https://www.asmodus.com/
-- Rik

Cigarettes RIP 10-20-2014

"Everybody quits smoking one way or another, I just so happen to quit and am NOT six feet under."

Offline Darth Vaper

• Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
Re: ***ASMODUS***
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2018, 08:44:25 PM »
All I get is .... "The connection has timed out"  w:)w

Offline FahKingNut

• Vapeologist
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2018, 08:53:59 PM »
They have a pretty large slide-show, just try it again later.  They're based in CA.  I just love the look of a lot of their stuff, thing is, the only thing I want are the Colossal and the Lustro.
-- Rik

"Everybody quits smoking one way or another, I just so happen to quit and am NOT six feet under."

Offline caz

• Vaping Angel
  • Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
  • Strawberry Queen
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2018, 07:21:11 AM »
looking at that i thought oh no,  rik is gonna be bankrupt wanting everything,   pleased to know you only want two things   :}}} :}}}

Offline Ian

• Vaping Guru
  • For honest battery info, check out BatteryMooch
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2018, 10:47:45 AM »
Always glad to help Rik. Just be aware, there are a few new batteries on the way around late summer. A 4000mah, 4500mah and a 5000+mah. They all have massive amp limits, 30-45amps. Not for everyone but will mean more mods, especially single battery ones. The batteries might be hard to get, especially if someone like Dewalt, Dyson or other manufacturers want them for their cordless devices.

Offline Mark Burton

• The Vaporizer
  • Chief Waffler
  • Beverage Supplier to the Naughty Corner
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2018, 12:43:52 PM »
You can always go to work for them, they're in Paramount, which is a pretty shitty industrial area but I bet the rents are reasonable out there.

Offline FahKingNut

• Vapeologist
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2018, 08:50:24 AM »
Caz - I admire their craftsmanship and think a lot of their work is quite beautiful, but I know my monetary limits. O:-) O:-) O:-)

Ian - That could easily lead to a 4+ day battery in a single 18650 mod. :)+1 :)+1 :)+1

Mark - I saw they needed someone with tech skills.  I have an old A+ cert, but I'm more hardware inclined, plus that would be one helluva commute from Atlanta!!! <:> <:> <:> <:>
-- Rik

Offline Darth Vaper

• Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2018, 06:28:31 PM »
They need to update there security certificate... I get the unsecure connection message and my ISP wont allow me to see the site.

Did a image search under there name.... they have some decent looking stuff.

I'm getting 3 days of vaping on one purple Efest 26650 that is 4200mah/50A... liking this battery a lot... first time I am actually seeing a rating that doesn't seem to be exaggerated on a battery

Offline Mark Burton

• The Vaporizer
  • Chief Waffler
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2018, 08:03:45 PM »

Mark - I saw they needed someone with tech skills.  I have an old A+ cert, but I'm more hardware inclined, plus that would be one helluva commute from Atlanta!!! <:> <:> <:> <:>

True but think about this, right now, it's my understanding you folks are pretty cold ... in Paramount, it's a chilly 71 degree at the moment.   O:-) ;D

Offline FahKingNut

• Vapeologist
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2018, 08:08:05 PM »

True but think about this, right now, it's my understanding you folks are pretty cold ... in Paramount, it's a chilly 71 degree at the moment.   O:-) ;D

True, but our earth doesn't move here unless we're moving it.  ;) ;) ;)
-- Rik

Offline FahKingNut

• Vapeologist
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2018, 08:20:48 PM »

I'm getting 3 days of vaping on one purple Efest 26650 that is 4200mah/50A... liking this battery a lot... first time I am actually seeing a rating that doesn't seem to be exaggerated on a battery

Yeah, Asmodus does some stunning work.  When I get my retirement fund, I' buying two of their mods, the Colossus and the Lustro.  I also want a device with the DNA75C in it, not one of theirs.

New batteries!  Gotta love it when they're truthful!!! :)+1 :)+1 :)+1
-- Rik

Offline Ian

• Vaping Guru
  • For honest battery info, check out BatteryMooch
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2018, 12:42:45 AM »
They need to update there security certificate... I get the unsecure connection message and my ISP wont allow me to see the site.

It hard to tell the true amps of those 26650's because they are re-wraps(they can change at any time) but at the power/ohms you Vape, amps is not a concern. I wish my batteries lasted three days!!!

Offline Darth Vaper

• Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2018, 08:37:46 PM »
Yeah this is a first for me... I have some 18650's in the 3000mah range I don't get anywhere near that sort of run time. A day and a half tops.

Planning on getting two more next week.... seems that shop has a really good batch. I would assume they are genuine Efest.

Offline Mark Burton

• The Vaporizer
  • Chief Waffler
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2018, 10:16:40 PM »

You've got tornadoes and hurricanes every summer and fall though, right?  As for earthquakes, anything under a 5.5 is just earth surfing.

Offline caz

• Vaping Angel
  • Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
  • Strawberry Queen
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2018, 08:29:08 AM »
bloody hell darth, your wallet sure seems to be taking a beating lately,   thought you liked cobwebs  >:D

Offline FahKingNut

• Vapeologist
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2018, 02:06:29 PM »

You've got tornadoes and hurricanes every summer and fall though, right?  As for earthquakes, anything under a 5.5 is just earth surfing.

One tornado in the ATL area and one or two hurricanes on the east coast, nothing here happens without some forewarning.  I've never heard of a forecast for a 6.2 earthquake in the afternoon.
-- Rik

Offline Darth Vaper

• Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2018, 04:13:29 PM »
Nah not really.... Christmas/anniversary presents from wife..... two batteries and some junk from fasttech that's been in my cart for months is hardly a beating.

Offline Mark Burton

• The Vaporizer
  • Chief Waffler
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2018, 05:52:03 PM »

One tornado in the ATL area and one or two hurricanes on the east coast, nothing here happens without some forewarning.  I've never heard of a forecast for a 6.2 earthquake in the afternoon.

I'm not one for tempting Mother Nature, so I will just note that the last time I was in a really bad earthquake was 1994, albeit that was a very very bad one, my building was one of only three that survived on my block, both our cars were destroyed in it, and I spent the early morning hours of that day helping others and making sure we got fires out with basically no water.  That being said, one day I'll post pics of the area I live in and you'll see why we put up with wild fires and earthquakes.

Offline FahKingNut

• Vapeologist
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2018, 06:36:53 PM »

I'm not one for tempting Mother Nature, so I will just note that the last time I was in a really bad earthquake was 1994, albeit that was a very very bad one, my building was one of only three that survived on my block, both our cars were destroyed in it, and I spent the early morning hours of that day helping others and making sure we got fires out with basically no water.  That being said, one day I'll post pics of the area I live in and you'll see why we put up with wild fires and earthquakes.

I don't doubt the beauty.  I think coral snakes and rattlers are pretty, but I don't tempt fate there neither.  Last time I had to walk the path of a tornado to get home, I was 9 years old.  Never had one in my way since then.  Unlike earthquakes, the only warning is the sound of a train where none should be.  It don't matter where you go, Mother Nature is out to get you.
-- Rik

Offline Mark Burton

• The Vaporizer
  • Chief Waffler
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2018, 12:59:48 AM »

I don't doubt the beauty.  I think coral snakes and rattlers are pretty, but I don't tempt fate there neither.  Last time I had to walk the path of a tornado to get home, I was 9 years old.  Never had one in my way since then.  Unlike earthquakes, the only warning is the sound of a train where none should be.  It don't matter where you go, Mother Nature is out to get you.

Hard to argue tonight as we have had rains after our fires that led to evacuations, mudslides and deaths sigh.

Offline FahKingNut

• Vapeologist
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2018, 07:31:27 PM »

Hard to argue tonight as we have had rains after our fires that led to evacuations, mudslides and deaths sigh.

Sorry to hear those things Mark.  I've found beauty in every state, even New Jersey!!!  I pray there are no more tragedies out your way. 

I've just had a real nasty virus and am now recovering,  even spent a night in the ER.  I don't have the strength to for any more senseless arguements.
-- Rik

Offline Mark Burton

• The Vaporizer
  • Chief Waffler
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2018, 11:02:39 PM »
Ah Rik,

We never argue brother, we just have a little fun chatting at one another.   x:)x :()()   Feel better, I hope you recover very quickly. It's a nasty flu/virus season.  I've been fighting off a cold for a week or two, but nothing serious. 

Offline FahKingNut

• Vapeologist
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2018, 02:49:20 AM »
Since I have an ileostomy, I dehydrate rather quick.  Had to almost beg the doc at the ER for IV fluids.  They've labeled me as a bad patient because of a problem I had 2 years ago.  I get treated like a drug seeker and security is never too far from my door.  Thanks for your kind words.  Manners are often lost on the internet, as is spell-checking.

We do look forward to parking on the West coast, just don't know where we'll hit first.  My wife has an old friend in the Seattle area, so that might be first. :()() :()() :()()
-- Rik

Offline Darth Vaper

• Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2018, 05:47:09 PM »
Sorry to hear you been ill Rik.... glad to hear your better.  :)Y) Hydrate brother  :()()

Offline Mark Burton

• The Vaporizer
  • Chief Waffler
« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2018, 12:23:53 AM »
Seattle is lovely, I'll be going up there this spring or summer (depending on my school schedule) to see my God Parents (I have two sets, don't ask).  Go to Seattle first and then take a leisurely drive down PCH.  Totally worth it.

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently