The Vapers Den

Author Topic: Tropical Paradise  (Read 222 times)

Offline FahKingNut

• Vapeologist
  • Cheerios are NOT donut seeds!!!
Tropical Paradise
« on: November 17, 2017, 02:51:12 AM »
I got my first tropical punch via a Zamplebox, it was Liquid State's Tropical Punch, absolutely delicious.  I was even getting a guava taste and they didn't list guava as an ingredient.   #@#  Was at my local shop, not really planning on buying anything, just to sample some juice.  Then found they had Tropical Storm, so I had to try it.  KABOOM!!!  Instant new all day vape!!!  Saw another that intrigued me, Japanese Plum.  I like Japanese Plum wine but had to try the juice regardless.  BOOM!!!  Another winner!  Gentle, sweet, and plum, so I picked up a 60ml of the Japanese Plum.  Snatched two 60ml of the Tropical Storm, so we'll have to wait and see how the flavors stay with me and or fade as so many have before. #@# #@# #@#
-- Rik

Cigarettes RIP 10-20-2014

"Everybody quits smoking one way or another, I just so happen to quit and am NOT six feet under."

Offline Darth Vaper

• Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
Re: Tropical Paradise
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2017, 10:25:34 PM »
I have found that the stronger a flavor is the less of an all day factor it has...... too intense gets a bit much.

If you dilute that same flavor the odds of an all day vape go up.

Offline CYBORG

• Mechanical Man
  • Chief Waffler
  • YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2017, 05:31:28 AM »
 Its the opposite for me Darth, if I don't have a strong flavor it isn't worth vaping, subtle doesn't cut it for me.
I loved my Roast Chestnut and my Blue Cheese but everyone complained about the smell so I am down to lets call it Herb and Almond but  looking for a new Coffee concentrate because I canít get the one I used anymore
YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED

Offline greendog

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2017, 12:26:28 PM »
Its the opposite for me Darth, if I don't have a strong flavor it isn't worth vaping, subtle doesn't cut it for me.
I loved my Roast Chestnut and my Blue Cheese but everyone complained about the smell so I am down to lets call it Herb and Almond but  looking for a new Coffee concentrate because I canít get the one I used anymore

I'm with you, if the flavour ain't "in your face" then I get bored. I love guava as a flavour but haven't found one that's strong enough to keep me hooked. Any suggestion would be good.
lost or stolen dog ?

www.dogtag.org.uk

Online Ian

• Vaping Guru
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2017, 09:18:27 PM »
Yeah, love my flavours strong too. Greendog, not sure if your into DIY but Chefs Vapour has a great selection of concentrates. I'm sure you could find some Guava in there.

Offline FahKingNut

• Vapeologist
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2017, 10:05:18 PM »
I'm a guava fan too.  Wait for Caz to get here.  She found a place that carries Honeysuckle for me!  She knows her flavor sites, plus anything else you may need info on. :)+1 :)+1 :)+1
-- Rik

"Everybody quits smoking one way or another, I just so happen to quit and am NOT six feet under."

Offline greendog

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2017, 06:30:09 AM »
Yeah, love my flavours strong too. Greendog, not sure if your into DIY but Chefs Vapour has a great selection of concentrates. I'm sure you could find some Guava in there.

I'm not into diy but could manage these 1 shots if there is one about.
lost or stolen dog ?

www.dogtag.org.uk

Offline FahKingNut

• Vapeologist
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2017, 03:48:35 AM »
Here you go.  I got my honeysuckle from them and it's perfect.

https://thevapemall.com/search.php?search_query=guava&Search=
-- Rik

Offline caz

• Vaping Angel
  • Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
  • Strawberry Queen
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2017, 06:05:13 AM »
just trying to catch up on everything i missed,  will have a look into the guava flavour

Offline caz

• Vaping Angel
  • Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
  • Strawberry Queen
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2017, 06:17:31 AM »
https://vvapour.co.uk/product/guava-insane-eliquid/   done a quick look and this one may work,  will have a more indepth search when i get chance

Offline greendog

« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2017, 10:37:04 AM »
This was the first guava flavour I tried and liked it but I find with vvapour flavours the flavour disappears after a few draws. shame cause it tastes nice.
lost or stolen dog ?

www.dogtag.org.uk

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently