The Vapers Den

Author Topic: Passion Punch by Liquid State  (Read 78 times)

Online FahKingNut

• Vapeologist
  • Cheerios are NOT donut seeds!!!
Passion Punch by Liquid State
« on: October 10, 2017, 06:59:34 PM »
I don't usually gush over a juice, but Passion Punch from Liquid State is that damn good!!!

The description says, "citrus, pineapple, passion fruit, dragon fruit, and citrus," but someone in the process snuck in some guava!  I LOVE GUAVA!!!  There's just so much tropical flavor that they could probably mix in old sneakers and you couldn't taste it!  I've tried a LOT of citrus mixed liquids, and thanks to ZampleBox, I've found THE BEST one.  There's the subtle mix of the tropics on the inhale, sweet, but not overly so, flavorful punch mix.  You get such a mix that I think the experience is different for everyone, thus making it great and unique.  The exhale simply reinforces the wonderful experience of the inhale.  You get plenty of vapor on the exhale too.  I'm really at a loss for words, which is strange, 'cause I'm typically quite verbose.  If you're going to order some online, I recommend the Liquid State web page.  A little less on the price, plus the profits goes to the folks that brought it to us. :)+1 :)+1 :)+1 :)+1 :)+1 :)+1
-- Rik

Cigarettes RIP 10-20-2014

"Everybody quits smoking one way or another, I just so happen to quit and am NOT six feet under."

Offline caz

• Vaping Angel
  • Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
  • Apple Queen
Re: Passion Punch by Liquid State
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2017, 08:52:17 AM »
nice review there rik,   i've taken to mostly vaping strawberry now with apple now and again,   it comes with my online food order so dont have to pay shipping costs  :D    i've gone strawberry mad lately.  they also have a fruit punch juice but i didnt like that one. 

Offline Kate

• Vaping Hoser
  • Chief Waffler
  • Only in CANADA, EH
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2017, 09:35:37 AM »
Now I'm confused, you have an online "food" order??  K

"As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he."

James Allen

Offline caz

• Vaping Angel
  • Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
  • Apple Queen
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2017, 09:40:50 AM »
i order my groceries online from Iceland Supermarket,   delivered to the door and they sell vape stuff also. 

Offline Kate

• Vaping Hoser
  • Chief Waffler
  • Only in CANADA, EH
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2017, 10:01:03 AM »
I've heard that some of the larger chain food stores here deliver but never knew you could actually order online!  Might be nice during winter!  I always end up buying more than what's on my list when I shop, maybe online shopping you wouldn't!  Think I'll check it out!  . K

"As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he."

James Allen

Offline caz

• Vaping Angel
  • Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
  • Apple Queen
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2017, 10:14:54 AM »
its a lot easier,  you can find all the sales at a click of a button,  instead of going around the stores looking for discounts. 

Thats my problem also when i go out shopping,  i end up spending a lot more  instead of just buying what i need,  couldnt believe it when i found vape juice on there,  was totally by accident it came up in a search i done for something else.

Online FahKingNut

• Vapeologist
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2017, 02:41:56 PM »
The wife and I have done online ordering several times since we both loathe shopping.  Plus this way we're not tempted to buy stuff like junk food and sweet stuff.

Caz - I stumbled upon this only because of ZampleBox.  For my taste buds, this is one of the best juices I've ever vaped, and when I get some money I'm buying from the manufacturer so they get the profit, not some middleman.

While I've got literally a gallon of Kiwi/Strawberry and my Strawberry Filled Glazed Donut, both I could do all day, the Kiwi/Strawberry seems to be getting a little too sweet for me, so I take a break by going through the ZampleBox's, I have 17 boxes of 6 different premium juices, but I always come back to the Kiwi/Strawberry.

Who knows?  Next week I may be back on the tobacco juice, or something else entirely.
-- Rik

"Everybody quits smoking one way or another, I just so happen to quit and am NOT six feet under."

Offline Ian

• Vaping Guru
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2017, 11:22:31 PM »
I haven't bought premade juice in about 2yrs. I know prices have come down but I just can't justify paying those prices when I can make my own for a fraction of the cost. I usually mix between a 500-1000ml at a time, so going back to 30/60/120ml premade would kill me. It doesn't help either when you sub-ohm!!!

Online FahKingNut

• Vapeologist
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2017, 12:51:28 PM »
Yeah, mixing in volume is definitely the right route for you!  It takes me 2-3 days to go through my 5ml Nautilus, so I'm thinking with my varied flavor switching, buying that buying premixed is more my style.  ZampleBox, for like $30 a month, has given me 102 different flavors on hand and that I've tried so far.  Each month I get to sample 6 new flavors and find out what flavors I like, while not paying the $60-$80 the retail price would be.  Yes, there are some real stinkers early on, but now my flavor profile is getting me LOTS of good, and a few GREAT e-juices!!!  In truth, I now really don't need to go to my local shop and pay for juice.  Yes, I should support my local shop, and I do go there and drop $35 on juice each month or so, but now that the ZampleBox samples come in 30ml size, I could skip buying any other juice if I so choose.  Like this one, Passion Punch by Liquid State, I'll buy some from the maker, supporing such a small manufacturer, hoping that my support helps them keep them in business.  It's becoming a cut-throat business for e-juice manufacturers.  I'll support those who make something I like. :()() :()() :()() :()() :()()
-- Rik

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently