The Vapers Den

Author Topic: Busardo MTL Tank(s)  (Read 859 times)

Online Ian

• Vaping Guru
Re: Busardo MTL Tank(s)
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2017, 07:13:35 PM »
ELR is a great forum for mixers of all levels. 1000's of recipes and a forum section for mixing/chatting.

Offline FahKingNut

• Vapeologist
  • Cheerios are NOT donut seeds!!!
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2017, 08:22:27 PM »
I've got this three drawer cart packed full of stuff, 1 1/2 drawers are full of just juice!!!  And the wife is already giving me flack about it.
-- Rik

Cigarettes RIP 10-20-2014

"Everybody quits smoking one way or another, I just so happen to quit and am NOT six feet under."

Online Ian

• Vaping Guru
« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2017, 08:25:54 PM »
Well, sounds like you're sorted so  :)+1 :)+1

Offline vapingfool

• Dr Ohm
  • Vaping Guru
  • Curmudgeon
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2017, 01:53:49 AM »
Dammit!  All of this good info and I can't save it all since I'm losing my hard drives.  Plus come Jan/Feb I'll be living out of an RV, so not much room for storage. w:)w w:)w w:)w w:)w

You can make do with a few USB flash drives. Better would be to get a couple of USB Hard Drives in 1 - 2 Terabyte size.

I Vape and I Vote!

Offline caz

• Vaping Angel
  • Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
  • Strawberry Queen
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2017, 09:07:39 AM »
dont know why but i find mixing a chore,  used to have to do it for my sister,  hated it,  i'm happy with my premixed 1 juice or when i order with my food shopping its 1.25 for 10ml. 

Offline FahKingNut

• Vapeologist
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2017, 02:17:30 PM »
I've got a mini NAS without RAID and I don't know what happened, but I lost 5 drives worth of data.

The flash drive is a good idea, but I really don't think I'm going to have storage space in the RV. w:)w w:)w w:)w
-- Rik

"Everybody quits smoking one way or another, I just so happen to quit and am NOT six feet under."

Offline vapingfool

• Dr Ohm
  • Vaping Guru
  • Curmudgeon
« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2017, 01:35:09 AM »
Neither a few dozen flash drives nor a 2 - 4 Terabyte USB hard drive take up much space. 

I Vape and I Vote!

Offline Darth Vaper

• Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2017, 08:12:20 AM »
If you have a ton of data USB hard drives are the way to go. They are really cheap for the amount of data they store too. They use laptop sized hard drives inside the enclosure so they are really small.

Think they are up to 12TB now... which is friggin massive.

Get one that uses the USB connection as its power source... I know the Western Digital drives are that way. You wont have to mess around with wall warts... and it is unsure you will always have a 110v hookup on the camper where you stay.

Offline FahKingNut

• Vapeologist
« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2017, 08:38:05 AM »
Neither a few dozen flash drives nor a 2 - 4 Terabyte USB hard drive take up much space.

My space concern isn't for the usb drives, it was for the DIY juice stuff.
-- Rik

Offline FahKingNut

• Vapeologist
« Reply #34 on: October 13, 2017, 08:41:09 AM »
If you have a ton of data USB hard drives are the way to go. They are really cheap for the amount of data they store too. They use laptop sized hard drives inside the enclosure so they are really small.

Think they are up to 12TB now... which is friggin massive.

Get one that uses the USB connection as its power source... I know the Western Digital drives are that way. You wont have to mess around with wall warts... and it is unsure you will always have a 110v hookup on the camper where you stay.

I shall look into that.  First I have to figure a way to stop losing them. w:)w w:)w w:)w w:)w
-- Rik

Offline Darth Vaper

• Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
« Reply #35 on: October 13, 2017, 07:24:46 PM »
It's called Velcro... one side to the drive the other to a spot in the RV... behind a curtain... back of a cabinet door... you get the idea.

Offline FahKingNut

• Vapeologist
« Reply #36 on: October 13, 2017, 10:41:08 PM »
I'm sure I'll figure something out.  It takes me 2-3 days to go through a 5ml Nautilus, so who knows, I might end up doing a little buying and DIY. w:)w w:)w w:)w w:)w
-- Rik

Offline FahKingNut

• Vapeologist
« Reply #37 on: October 23, 2017, 07:30:16 PM »
Depending on the coming events, I'm thinking of building the ultimate PC with a Ryzen Threadripper, 32G ram, and a couple of Nivdia cards.   Off topic, but just dreaming of what could be.
-- Rik

Offline Darth Vaper

• Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
« Reply #38 on: October 23, 2017, 09:03:52 PM »
You'll poke your eye out  :{

Offline FahKingNut

• Vapeologist
« Reply #39 on: October 24, 2017, 07:03:44 PM »
I can dream, can't I?  If I get the full amount, then I'm wanting to build the ultimate PC that will keep me up to date and not wishing I had a rig to play the newer games.  I'll set it up under the table, against the wall.  Hopefully, I can keep the keyboard, mouse, and monitor on the table thus making it a small footprint.
-- Rik

Offline Darth Vaper

• Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
« Reply #40 on: October 24, 2017, 09:17:05 PM »
It sounds nice but remember your Wifi connection in some RV parks will not be so great for gaming.

A gaming laptop might be a better choice... can set it up near the office (for better connection) and easier to stash when on the go.

Offline FahKingNut

• Vapeologist
« Reply #41 on: October 24, 2017, 10:48:20 PM »
I've been collecting things like games, books, and movies for over about 7TB.  I'll have plenty to sort through Wi-Fi or not.  I don't plan on gaming online.  I  opt for the solo stuff like Theif and the like.  I used to be on a Capture The Flag team, I was the "spoiler," I either sniped or came out of hiding just to blow their asses away and return the flag.  Opposing teams hated me, but my team loved knowing that their flag was safe.   Nowadays I jerk and twitch too much to play competitive games.  I may just run it as a server in the RV park.  I'm talking about 1950 AMD Ryzen and at least 32Gb ram.  I'm not looking for anything less, or if I don't get the amount quoted, but half to one-third of that quote, I'll just look into a PS4 and Xbox One. :()() :()() :()()
-- Rik

Offline FahKingNut

• Vapeologist
« Reply #42 on: November 14, 2017, 11:12:11 PM »
I'm also not much of a "team" player, I prefer solo games.  Too much twitching for me to be of use on any team game.
-- Rik

Offline Darth Vaper

• Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
« Reply #43 on: November 15, 2017, 08:14:58 PM »
I like the team war style games... love the random unpredictable factor only a human can provide.

Offline FahKingNut

• Vapeologist
« Reply #44 on: November 15, 2017, 09:44:30 PM »
I used to love playing Capture The Flag in Unreal Tournament.  I was always guarding the base, or as the people who I killed reaching for our flag, a camper.  Just couldn't handle the running with the flag, but really loved sniping!!!  I loved letting them getting just so far out of the base then "HEADSHOT!"
-- Rik

Offline Darth Vaper

• Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
« Reply #45 on: November 15, 2017, 09:58:41 PM »
Yeah camping with a sniper riffle is fun... the running around though is more exciting when you score.

Offline FahKingNut

• Vapeologist
« Reply #46 on: November 16, 2017, 08:34:40 PM »
I just couldn't and still can't deal with adrenaline making me shake that much more when I ever got near one of the flags.  I tried playing one of those modern XBOX 360 team games in solo mode and it took literally an hour for me to settle down.  No fun there.

I loved sniping.  My teammates wouldn't let the other team talk crap about my methods.  It was funny that we came in second to the Hand Clan.  Those guys were just unbeatable.  Talk of bots being used went around since nobody we knew could *ALWAYS* rocket boosted jumps perfectly every time.  Nothing was ever proven, but them as a team faded away.  Wish I could still play. :'( :'( :'(
-- Rik

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently