The Vapers Den

Author Topic: Busardo MTL Tank(s)  (Read 282 times)

Offline Ian

• Vaping Guru
Re: Busardo MTL Tank(s)
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2017, 07:13:35 PM »
ELR is a great forum for mixers of all levels. 1000's of recipes and a forum section for mixing/chatting.

Online FahKingNut

• Vapeologist
  • Cheerios are NOT donut seeds!!!
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2017, 08:22:27 PM »
I've got this three drawer cart packed full of stuff, 1 1/2 drawers are full of just juice!!!  And the wife is already giving me flack about it.
-- Rik

Cigarettes RIP 10-20-2014

"Everybody quits smoking one way or another, I just so happen to quit and am NOT six feet under."

Offline Ian

• Vaping Guru
« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2017, 08:25:54 PM »
Well, sounds like you're sorted so  :)+1 :)+1

Online vapingfool

• Dr Ohm
  • Vaping Guru
  • Curmudgeon
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2017, 01:53:49 AM »
Dammit!  All of this good info and I can't save it all since I'm losing my hard drives.  Plus come Jan/Feb I'll be living out of an RV, so not much room for storage. w:)w w:)w w:)w w:)w

You can make do with a few USB flash drives. Better would be to get a couple of USB Hard Drives in 1 - 2 Terabyte size.

I Vape and I Vote!

Offline caz

• Vaping Angel
  • Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
  • Apple Queen
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2017, 09:07:39 AM »
dont know why but i find mixing a chore,  used to have to do it for my sister,  hated it,  i'm happy with my premixed 1 juice or when i order with my food shopping its 1.25 for 10ml. 

Online FahKingNut

• Vapeologist
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2017, 02:17:30 PM »
I've got a mini NAS without RAID and I don't know what happened, but I lost 5 drives worth of data.

The flash drive is a good idea, but I really don't think I'm going to have storage space in the RV. w:)w w:)w w:)w
-- Rik

"Everybody quits smoking one way or another, I just so happen to quit and am NOT six feet under."

Online vapingfool

• Dr Ohm
  • Vaping Guru
  • Curmudgeon
« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2017, 01:35:09 AM »
Neither a few dozen flash drives nor a 2 - 4 Terabyte USB hard drive take up much space. 

I Vape and I Vote!

Offline Darth Vaper

• Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2017, 08:12:20 AM »
If you have a ton of data USB hard drives are the way to go. They are really cheap for the amount of data they store too. They use laptop sized hard drives inside the enclosure so they are really small.

Think they are up to 12TB now... which is friggin massive.

Get one that uses the USB connection as its power source... I know the Western Digital drives are that way. You wont have to mess around with wall warts... and it is unsure you will always have a 110v hookup on the camper where you stay.

Online FahKingNut

• Vapeologist
« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2017, 08:38:05 AM »
Neither a few dozen flash drives nor a 2 - 4 Terabyte USB hard drive take up much space.

My space concern isn't for the usb drives, it was for the DIY juice stuff.
-- Rik

Online FahKingNut

• Vapeologist
« Reply #34 on: October 13, 2017, 08:41:09 AM »
If you have a ton of data USB hard drives are the way to go. They are really cheap for the amount of data they store too. They use laptop sized hard drives inside the enclosure so they are really small.

Think they are up to 12TB now... which is friggin massive.

Get one that uses the USB connection as its power source... I know the Western Digital drives are that way. You wont have to mess around with wall warts... and it is unsure you will always have a 110v hookup on the camper where you stay.

I shall look into that.  First I have to figure a way to stop losing them. w:)w w:)w w:)w w:)w
-- Rik

Offline Darth Vaper

• Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
« Reply #35 on: October 13, 2017, 07:24:46 PM »
It's called Velcro... one side to the drive the other to a spot in the RV... behind a curtain... back of a cabinet door... you get the idea.

Online FahKingNut

• Vapeologist
« Reply #36 on: October 13, 2017, 10:41:08 PM »
I'm sure I'll figure something out.  It takes me 2-3 days to go through a 5ml Nautilus, so who knows, I might end up doing a little buying and DIY. w:)w w:)w w:)w w:)w
-- Rik

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently