The Vapers Den

Author Topic: Not bad from the BBC  (Read 172 times)

Offline CYBORG

• Mechanical Man
  • Chief Waffler
  • YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED
Not bad from the BBC
« on: September 21, 2017, 04:22:40 AM »
"If we are trying to help people make a decision about giving up smoking tobacco then e-cigarettes are a good option to consider."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-41333537
YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED

Online caz

• Vaping Angel
  • Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
  • Strawberry Queen
Re: Not bad from the BBC
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2017, 09:50:36 AM »
whilst i'm pleased to see all the positive articles,  the cynic in me always feels its too good to be true and its leading to something thats extremely costly   ::)

Offline Darth Vaper

• Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2017, 04:08:43 PM »
It's hard to keep the cork on the truth Caz.

Too many people vape now... none are falling over dead from it. Way too many are aware of the benefits. They are in every store and gas station here in the US.......vaping works.  :)+1

And on the other side of the lollipop.. we are a big enough herd for most governments to realize the tax potential.

Offline vapingfool

• Dr Ohm
  • Vaping Guru
  • Curmudgeon
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2017, 08:56:37 AM »
I wish that they were more commonly available here in the US. Unfortunately, Oregon has been in the forefront of the anti-smoking movement and has extended that to anti-vaping as well.

I don't know if e-cig sales are legal in regular store here (I have never seen any). Modern effective devices certainly are not. It may even be illegal to sell modern vaping devices in any store where those under 18 years of age are allowed to enter. 

I Vape and I Vote!

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently