The Vapers Den

Author Topic: Bad To The Bone  (Read 1354 times)

Offline FahKingNut

• Vapeologist
  • Cheerios are NOT donut seeds!!!
Re: Bad To The Bone
« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2017, 08:13:08 PM »
Yeah, I used the example that their owner quoted for me, and for some reason I just knew it was the warehouseless system. 
-- Rik

Cigarettes RIP 10-20-2014

"Everybody quits smoking one way or another, I just so happen to quit and am NOT six feet under."

Offline vapingfool

• Dr Ohm
  • Vaping Guru
  • Curmudgeon
« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2017, 09:22:47 PM »
If the detail in the shopping cart says "Fulfilled by Amazon", it will come from one of their warehouses. Otherwise it is shipped by the vendor. A multiple item order may have multiple shipping locations.

Some of the Chinese sellers also have fulfillment warehouses here in the US (and possibly in Europe as well).

I Vape and I Vote!

Offline FahKingNut

• Vapeologist
« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2017, 11:10:16 PM »
This place has hinted at offering hardware, but I don't know.  I don't see why this business model wouldn't apply to that as well.
-- Rik

"Everybody quits smoking one way or another, I just so happen to quit and am NOT six feet under."

Offline FahKingNut

• Vapeologist
« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2017, 11:17:04 PM »
This is extremely odd.  They haven't asked me to do one thing and yet I still get a 30% discount.  Wish they carried Asmodus products.  I haven't even bought any juice from them, but when I get my retirement I'll be doing some shopping.
-- Rik

Offline CYBORG

• Mechanical Man
  • Chief Waffler
  • YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED
« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2017, 06:03:23 AM »
 30% off isn't to shabby especially if you don't have to work for it  ;)
YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED

Offline caz

• Vaping Angel
  • Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
  • Apple Queen
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2017, 08:36:12 AM »
sshhhhh they might hear you 

Offline Ian

• Vaping Guru
« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2017, 01:22:44 PM »
Hey Rik, there have been a few mods out recently that have the 'Asmodus' shape.  One is plastic and the other is Nylon. Super light and strong. Can't vouch for the quality of the chip but I think they got decent reviews. I'm out and about at the moment but when I get home, I'll get the names. Something to consider price wise.

Offline Ian

• Vaping Guru
« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2017, 01:38:45 PM »
Hugo Vapor Radar v3 and Vapor Storm Storm230.

Offline FahKingNut

• Vapeologist
« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2017, 08:51:13 AM »
They're neat looking, but I've decided my course of my next purchases.  First will be the AsMODus Colossal, to see if their single battery unit's chip will give the same results as the Minikin V2.  If so, then I'm looking into something with the DNA75C in it.  If not, then I'll buy another Minikin V2 and then look at the DNA75C.  I just don't need mods that are 200 Watts, that's why I'm gonna give the Colossal a shot at 80 watts.  The price of the DNA75C's leave me wondering if I should go for a single or dual 18650 mod.

Sadly the site where I get the 30% discount are 99.5% e-juice and the hardware they carry is kinda basic. :'( :'( :'(
-- Rik

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently