The Vapers Den

Author Topic: Flavor West- Apple J Cereal  (Read 261 times)

Offline greywolf

Flavor West- Apple J Cereal
« on: April 22, 2017, 10:25:34 PM »
Has anyone used this Flavor? Is there a trick to get this flavor right? I mixed it at 2% and increased in 1% at a time till I could taste it. The Flavor that comes out is more of a cider. I let it steep for 2 weeks and it still tastes like cider. Any ideas? I am a huge fan of Cereal so any references would be nice too. Right now I have Crunchy Berry Cereal-TFA, Fruity Circles w/ Milk-TFA, Cinnamon Crunch-Flavorah and enjoy them all alot!

Offline Ian

• Vaping Guru
Re: Flavor West- Apple J Cereal
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2017, 06:01:11 AM »
I think I had this flavor(or their fruit cereal) and couldn't get it to work. I was getting a harsh note that I couldn't pinpoint. I gave up on it!!. Most FlavorWest flavors usually require around 10% minimum starting point, some even up to 20%, so maybe try it at 10% and see if that makes any difference.
You could try adding some .9% *saline into the mix(1or 2 drops per 10ml), this can make the flavor pop.
**Most flavor companies now carry this saline or it can be bought from Amazon. Just make sure it's the 'safe to inhale' .9% version.
Adding FlavourArt blackcurrant at around .25% helps too.
If you can't get this flavour to work for you, try FlavourArt, IMO, their flavours are hard to beat and you only need <5% in most mixes.

Offline caz

• Vaping Angel
  • Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
  • Apple Queen
Re: Flavor West- Apple J Cereal
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2017, 09:29:41 AM »
Take a look at the reviews on this link http://www.bullcityflavors.com/apple-j-cereal-fw/

A few can only taste the cider,   problem you have  is taste is very subjective and it also depends what volt/wattage your using etc     thats why its best to try different settings also.   

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently