The Vapers Den

Author Topic: Republic Of Vape.....Rave!!!  (Read 2235 times)

Offline Ian

• Vaping Guru
  • For honest battery info, check out BatteryMooch
Republic Of Vape.....Rave!!!
« on: November 30, 2016, 06:37:35 PM »
A new shop opened in my town recently called 'Republic Of Vape'. They have a few shops in Dublin. They are in the process of building their clean room/juice manufacturing lab. They will be mixing/bottling TPD compliant juice for some of the biggest American juice companies. The premises is an industrial unit, they built a shop at the front with the juice manufacturing at the back. The owners are really friendly and I reckon this shop will do well. It's on the edge of town with ample free car parking at the front of the shop. Myself and a few friends called in on the opening day and although quiet, they had a steady flow of trade. The store is relatively small but is clean, with nicely laid out glass display cabinets that are minimalist stocked. This shop, unlike the other shop in town, caters for the more advanced hobbyist vaper, no starter kits/mods/tanks on display but they do have an online store which have that stock and the owner told me they will carry such stock if they have a demand for it. I spent a few hours there that day and walked out with 250mls of juice for free!!!. They had a Black Friday sale which ran for the whole weekend. He had various size bottles that he sold for 1 each(minimum spend was 20). It ranged from Mad Mikes to Five Pawns, from 15ml bottles to 30ml bottles and all mg's. Most of the stock was stock he doesn't plan on restocking, stock that is coming to the end of it's shelf-life and stock that wasn't TPD compliant....
I bought 32 bottles, various sizes and flavours, mostly 3mg and a few 6mg's. Here's what I got......

Offline caz

• Vaping Angel
  • Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
  • Strawberry Queen
Re: Republic Of Vape.....Rave!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2016, 10:19:29 PM »
wow,  nice stash,  wish i had a vape store close to me   :'(

Offline Darth Vaper

• Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2016, 05:20:34 PM »
Those skull bottles look cool  :)+1

Offline Ian

• Vaping Guru
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2016, 07:19:54 PM »
Those skull bottles look cool  :)+1
Yeah they look cool. The flavor profile of that juice(The Captain's Reserve- Traitor) is apple and maple syrup. The retail on that one 40ml bottle is 20!!!

Offline Darth Vaper

• Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2016, 07:40:57 PM »
The apple sounds nice.. the maple syrup part sounds like an atty clogger though.

I mix my apple with Belgian Waffle .... it's a nice blend doesn't clog the atty much either.

Offline Ian

• Vaping Guru
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2016, 03:32:45 PM »
The apple sounds nice.. the maple syrup part sounds like an atty clogger though.

I mix my apple with Belgian Waffle .... it's a nice blend doesn't clog the atty much either.
Haven't tried it yet but yeah, I bet it clogs coils pretty fast!!!

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently