The Vapers Den

Author Topic: Rave- Cloudhouse Vapor  (Read 1495 times)

Offline Ian

• Vaping Guru
  • For honest battery info, check out BatteryMooch
Rave- Cloudhouse Vapor
« on: March 22, 2016, 06:50:52 AM »
Hey Guys. I was looking to stock up on some flavour concentrates and checked out Nathans site Cloudhouse Vapor. He now stocks The Flavor Apprentice range. He has 150+ flavours(with more being added). He was missing some flavours I wanted, I contacted him and he had it ordered the next day!!. He is also stocking Cappella soon, possibly Flavour Art and others too. Nathan is the owner and a really cool guy. You can email him directly(info on website) and he is very quick to reply and extremely helpful. He loves feedback from his customers and if he hasn't got what your looking for, he will try and get it. Their prices are excellent too.They do a 550ml pack of any Flavor Apprentice concentrate for 58. Spend over 50 and it's free shipping worldwide!!. That's pretty hard to beat in my book. Sorry for raving too much but when I find a vendor with great selection, excellent prices, first class service and who listens to their customers, I like to tell my fellow vapers about it....10/10!!

Offline danwldr

• The Modfather
  • Chief Waffler
  • Mechs are dead!!!
Re: Rave- Cloudhouse Vapor
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2016, 02:12:28 PM »
Is a decent vendor

Though I bought V a Snowwolf mini for xmas....it died, and they only have a 30 day guarantee on it :(

Had to buy her the 200w version as mine has held out for ages now

Again bought from this gaff as he had the better pricing
5th vapersary 23/12/2016

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently