The Vapers Den

Author Topic: Vaping in Style at New York Fashion Week  (Read 29436 times)

Offline Kate

• Vaping Hoser
  • Chief Waffler
  • Only in CANADA, EH
"As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he."

James Allen

Offline vapingfool

• Dr Ohm
  • Vaping Guru
  • Curmudgeon
Re: Vaping in Style at New York Fashion Week
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2016, 10:23:35 PM »
Just the usual crock of bullshit and lies.

And who cares whether fashion models or actors/actresses use the devices?

Waste of time reading it.

" style="border:0

I Vape and I Vote!

Offline CYBORG

• Mechanical Man
  • Chief Waffler
  • YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2016, 10:44:06 PM »
I got as far as the first line then quit

“There are more than a few problems with vaping. It’s just as dangerous as smoking. It gets kids addicted to nicotine. It doesn’t help smokers quit.”  x}
YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED

Offline Kate

• Vaping Hoser
  • Chief Waffler
  • Only in CANADA, EH
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2016, 12:16:34 AM »
The first para was written on purpose like that so they could delve into their real point, that being how rediculous the first para was!!  I enjoyed the article and I am pleased to see Vaping showing up in unexpected places!  We are all addicted to shiny, we decorate our gear with skins and cool tips, why??  Obviously to make our Vaping devices look attractive and also I think to get away from the stale, smelly smoking look!  I hope to see more and more of this, viewing Vaping in the norm!  . My view, anyway!  K

James Allen

Offline vapingfool

• Dr Ohm
  • Vaping Guru
  • Curmudgeon
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2016, 01:03:29 AM »
I strongly disagree.  If that were true, the author would not have included links to the articles in which he found those bogus claims. Notice that there was no questioning of those claims in what he wrote.

Personally, I vape for one reason only - because if I didn't then I would start smoking again. I do not decorate my mods at all or get fancy tips. I am not trying to impress others.

I also do not think that vaping should be viewed at "the norm". I don't believe people should start vaping because it is fashionable or because their friends are doing so.  It should only be seen (and accepted) as the current best way to stop smoking.
" style="border:0

I Vape and I Vote!

Offline Kate

• Vaping Hoser
  • Chief Waffler
  • Only in CANADA, EH
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2016, 10:07:22 AM »
It's a wonderful way to "move out of the limelight" which I believe is needed right now, after the beating we've been taking!  First and foremost, of course, a method to stop smoking, second is education which I think Besardo (sp) videos on his tour in China and the flavour art facility in Italy is doing in leaps and bounds!  Recommend everyone watch!  I spent a couple of hours watching last night, fantastic!  And of course the attractiveness of our gear!  A lot of thought goes into the design of mods and Atties, not just for performance!! .  Take a look at the "what's in your hand" threads on all forums, you'll get the idea!  . K

James Allen

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently