The Vapers Den

Author Topic: Looking for a Banana juice  (Read 34194 times)

Offline kerrybishop

Looking for a Banana juice
« on: February 09, 2016, 12:21:27 AM »
I am looking for a good banana juice. I have been having a hard time finding the perfect one though. Most of my local B&M don't really carry much. I have bought a few and some are too sweet, some don't really taste like banana, and others taste like a very very fake banana. I am looking for any good banana juice you can personally recommend. Maybe something like a fresh banana milkshake or a good banana cream pie.

Offline Mark Burton

• The Vaporizer
  • Chief Waffler
  • Beverage Supplier to the Naughty Corner
Re: Looking for a Banana juice
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2016, 01:15:31 AM »
Hi kerry, which side of The Pond are you located on?

Offline monsta

• I vape therefore i am
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2016, 07:19:49 AM »
you could get some pg, vg, and some nic... and perfumers apprentice banana fresh concentrate and mix your own  :)+1
For gods sake it`s NOT SMOKE !

Offline martinelias1983

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2016, 09:41:50 AM »

Best banana juice ive ever vaped.

Offline starrelabelletxl

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2016, 09:26:04 PM »
Grandmaster by Five Pawns is awesome...but needs a good steep. It is pricey, so I only buy it on special occasions. It's a banana, fresh cream, caramel, vanilla with smooth peanut butter ejuice.
Right now, all of my favorite eliquid flavors are made by Charlie Noble. (I say right now, because I've been vaping 3+ years, and my taste seems to change).  I've been vaping Charlie Noble at least eight months, and have tried eight different flavors, and everyone of them have been excellent. Sollers Pointe is a delicious banana, vanilla, caramel, and a tiny hint of tobacco...I like this one mixed with Charlie's Custard. Their other flavor with banana is Neptune's Nectar, and it has excellent reviews, but since I'm not a fruit vaper, I haven't tried this one. It's a banana, cream, and strawberry eliquid.
All Charlie Noble eliquids are high VG, Premium blends, that come in glass bottles, with drippers. At only $12.99 for 30ml, and 120ml bottles also available have made this brand very popular. My favorites are their Pistachio RY4, Peanut Butter Cereal, and then Tripoli, Sollers Pointe and Charlie's Custard all three mixed together!

Offline starrelabelletxl

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2016, 09:33:51 PM »
Gorilla Juice by AVE is another very popular/famous banana flavor that's been around for a long time. Maybe not as famous as their Boba's Bounty, but definitely that companies #2 flavor.

Offline starrelabelletxl

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2016, 09:37:52 PM »
Do most of y'all make your own ejuice? I've thought about this a lot, especially lately, with all the looming FDA regulations hanging over us in the US. It seems wise to have the ingredients on hand.

Offline caz

• Vaping Angel
  • Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
  • Strawberry Queen
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2016, 10:32:54 AM »
Do most of y'all make your own ejuice? I've thought about this a lot, especially lately, with all the looming FDA regulations hanging over us in the US. It seems wise to have the ingredients on hand.

welcome to the den starre

it certainly is wise to know how to make your own juice for the reason you stated,  plenty of people make their own.  I have all the stuff needed to make my own stocked up just incase,  but currently buy pre-mixed juice as i've found a cheap vendor and juice that i love.

There is a mixing guide in the mixing section of the den if you want to make your own. 

Offline hashtagvapemail

• Vendor
  • #vapemail !
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2016, 12:13:44 AM »
Could try Flying Monkey by Possum Trot.  They're hit and miss with different people, those that love the line seem to really love it generally, others not so much. 

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal