The Vapers Den

Author Topic: NOLA Vapor  (Read 1841 times)

Offline Coldcase_Koggy

NOLA Vapor
« on: November 25, 2015, 12:08:48 PM »
I'm going to admit first that I am peeved, but I will be as nice as possible on this post.  After seeing great product and customer service reviews online for NOLA Vapor in New Orleans, LA, USA I decided to give them a go as my go-to B&M has been less than stellar lately.  I spent several hours online perusing their goods and decided to 2 flavors. I get to the checkout and they offer several shipping options (USPS, UPS). I paid a premium for the UPS shipping...paying more means the person wants your product and wants it quick.  Well, that was Saturday.  I've contacted them to get tracking information so that I can coordinate someone to be here when it arrives (a few of our UPS delivery drivers won't come thru our gate because we have a dog...that is inside. IDK). Anyhow, they still have not responded to me (they only changed the order status from "placed" to "completed" at midnight...highly doubt that is true). It is now Wednesday and my UPS driver drove past my house without stopping. I could have used either the standard or insured USPS shipping and received the product in the same amount of time.

Even if their juice is the best thing since sliced bread, this is my first and last order with NOLA Vapor. Customer service counts in my book!

~Koggy

Offline caz

• Vaping Angel
  • Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
  • Strawberry Queen
Re: NOLA Vapor
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2015, 12:31:32 PM »
welcome to the den koggy  8)

i never pay for fast delivery,  heard so many stories about people not getting their fast delivery i dont trust any vendor for that,  that goes for non vaping stuff as well,   just aint worth the extra shipping costs for me,   it sucks.

Here in the UK we more or less get our items in two days so its not so bad here. 

I dont blame you for not wanting to order from them again,  i would be pretty pissed and demand my money back,  customer service is everything,   there are so many other vendors to choose from.   

Offline Darth Vaper

• Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
Re: NOLA Vapor
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2015, 04:36:35 PM »
Welcome to the Den Koggy!!!  :()()

Sorry to hear about your bad experience.

All the vendors in our links section offer a decent online experience... all are screened before being added here... we get nothing from it other then having a safe and reliable choice for new vapers/seasoned vapers to get there gear from.

Give them a try.   ;)

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently