The Vapers Den

Author Topic: Gear Storage  (Read 3097 times)

Offline Friendly Lunatic

• Smoke free after 45 years.
Gear Storage
« on: September 10, 2015, 03:13:04 PM »
This isn't really about vaping gear but it was such a good find that I wanted to share it. I found this 12 inch plastic toolbox at Harbor Freight the other day for $5.99 (on sale). It holds all my spare tanks, coils and drip tips with room to spare. I haven't even put anything in the tray yet. The large white box on the right is full of spare pyrex tubes for my Mini Trophy tanks. Before I got the lanyard I dropped a couple of them breaking the glass but I kept the hardware.

I'm pulling for you, we're all in this together. - Red Green

Offline caz

• Vaping Angel
  • Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
  • Strawberry Queen
Re: Gear Storage
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2015, 03:41:54 PM »
nice find,  keeps everything in one place   :)+1

I bought this fishing tackle box a few years back

It holds my old cigalikes and old LR 510 atomisers and a couple of ego batteries,  its on top of the cupboard  gathering dust  :D

All my current gear is stored in  a three drawer plastic chest and in the top cupboard of my wardrobe. 

Offline FahKingNut

• Vapeologist
  • Always be honest and tell the truth.
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2016, 05:06:29 PM »
Sadly I've got my stuff scattered over half of the coffee table, a bin in the floor, and all over an end table.  :(
-- Rik

Cigarettes RIP 10-20-2014

"Everybody quits smoking one way or another, I just so happen to quit and am NOT six feet under."

Offline CYBORG

• Mechanical Man
  • Chief Waffler
  • YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2016, 08:04:56 AM »
I am in the all over the house department, apart from my coil building stuff, I made a special box for that but I am on Mk3 now  :D
YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED

Offline Friendly Lunatic

• Smoke free after 45 years.
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2016, 05:39:35 PM »
I keep my juice bottles in an old cigar box. A lot of cigar stores will sell them for a couple of bucks.
I'm pulling for you, we're all in this together. - Red Green

Offline VapeGodess

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2016, 09:30:27 PM »
 Great ideas.  I cleaned out my closets, drawers and found some old cosmetic bags, That I've never used. You know, the kind they give away free after you buy their over priced skin care products. ( I must have racked these up during times when I had more money than sense. )  Now they are useful for something.  I can separate my liquids by nicotine levels by category.   Travel easily with them. It Keeps the counter from getting all greasy.
Ionic Woman

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently