The Vapers Den

Author Topic: LiQuid Flavour Reviews (Mix and Match recipes Too)  (Read 11448 times)

Offline Kate

• Vaping Hoser
  • Chief Waffler
  • Only in CANADA, EH
LiQuid Flavour Reviews (Mix and Match recipes Too)
« on: May 21, 2015, 08:26:07 AM »
First, let me comment on LiQuid's new bottles!  I actually got the top off, first try!  . The bottles are "squeezable" too, so no more cramped hands when transferring to 30 ml needle bottles! . Well done!

Today, I would like to give my review on:

Choc-A-Nana (12nic, 50/50)

Not too sweet and quite delicious.  Makes for a pleasant daily vape with long lasting flavour.  Has a creamy banana flavour on the exhale with rich cocoa overtones.  Could be just me, but I detect a slight vanilla as well.  Good throat hit and just enough vapour for this novice!

Yup, this one goes on my "order again" list! 
"As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he."

James Allen

Offline Kate

• Vaping Hoser
  • Chief Waffler
  • Only in CANADA, EH
Re: LiQuid Flavour Reviews (Mix and Match recipes Too)
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2015, 01:09:54 PM »
Aniseed   12 Nic   (50/50)

Remember the 'liquorice black balls' you used to love as a kid? 

LiQuid's Aniseed, for me, provides a tart liquorice-like taste with slightly fruity undertones - and you don't have to worry about a "black tongue"

This induces immediate 'childhood' memories - magical

A definite thumbs up doe me! 

James Allen

Offline caz

• Vaping Angel
  • Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
  • Strawberry Queen
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2015, 01:14:18 PM »
LiQuid Flavour Reviews

I've tried quite a lot of LiQuids Flavour Range now and who wouldnt,  at the price of 1 per bottle for 10mls its a great way to sample a different variety of Flavours,   dont let the price fool you though,  these juices prove excellent value for money and are quality tasting flavours,  on par and sometimes a lot nicer than the more expensive ranges out there. All have decent throat hit and vapour.  The new colour coded labels are a nice touch and the new squeazy bottles with the thin dripper tips are perfect. 

I will give you my brief opinions on what i've tried so far,  remember taste is subjective,  we all like different things. I prefer subtle tasting juices i can vape all day and not get fed up of,  definately not a fan of strong tasting juices unless they are really delicious and i will make an exception and vape a tank full now and again,  i'm fussy and all i really want is an all day vape.

The following are all vaped at 12mg 50/50 PG/VG and at 4.2 volts/9.8w

Apple

My absolute favourite juice and what i vape all day every day,  i'm an apple freak, in the past whenever a new apple juice has come out i have to try it,  well not anymore,  because i've found this one i love and its cheap cheap cheap but very tasty and has saved me from mixing my own juice.  Although this is my favourite i have trouble describing it, its not a candy apple or its not a real tasting apple,  maybe somewhere inbetween with a slight sweetness to it,  definately an all day vape.  Good throat hit, vapour and flavour.  Awesome.

Pineapple

I liked this juice,  tastes of pineapple cube sweets,  very refreshing vape,  the throat hit was excellent.  Very subtle taste,  very moreish and not too sweet. 

Cherry

A bakewell tart tasting cherry liquid, not much to say on this one,  its nice, but not one i would buy again because its too strong tasting,  throat hit, vapour and taste ok.

Tropical Mix

A lovely refreshing flavour, pineapple, coconut and banana,  not sure why i bought this one because i really dont like bananas,  i just wanted to try them all i guess,  if you like bananas and the other fruit  you will love this juice,  its a very real tasting banana and coconut but not one i would buy again because of the banana,  very subtle flavour and all blended perfectly together. 

Very Berry

Wow this juice is absolutely top class, delicious is not the word,  this is definately on par with the 9 per bottle juices,  this is my treat juice as i cant vape it all day  its just to strong tasting for me,  but wow i enjoy my tank full every now and again.  strawberry, raspberry, blackberry and blueberry it actually makes your mouth water,  i couldnt actually pick out any one fruit, had to check the website,   just all blended together in deliciousness.  This has gotta be their top seller.

]
Blueberry

oh man i really wanted to leave this one out,  the only flavour of their range i hated,  so all i can say is no no and noooooo,  all i could taste was something that resembled perfume,  was horrid,  Quite a few have said it tastes like blueberry muffins and love it,   i will take their word for it as all i can say is that taste must be subjective  lol. 

Strawberry Milkshake

Yay this is my second favourite all day vape, love it,  strawberry milkshake yummyiness,  not much else i can say it tastes exactly like strawberry milkshake and the strawberry tastes like real strawberries,  would love to just have a plain strawberry juice also, would probably be another all day vape for me.  lush.

Pina Colada

hmmm this one started off very nice on the inhale,  could taste the same pinapple cube sweets, very refreshing and a nice real tasting coconut  and then on the exhale and after taste,  i guess it must be the rum  w:)w   which just tasted off and put me off vaping anymore, maybe it needed more steeping,  was quite disappointed actually because the pineapple and coconut together was very nice and to me tasted exactly like the malibu drink,  i steeped it for a week and it tasted worse oops, the rum taste was now in the inhale as well but it does taste more like pina colada now and not the malibu i got a week ago,  still tastes off to me and not one i would vape again,  I think this one could be a bit of a marmite flavour you either love it or hate it,  judging by the reviews on their website.

Lemon Sherbert

Sweet and sour flavour that does what it says on the tin,  not one i can vape on its own but i bet it would make a great mixer for some of the other flavours. 

Vanilla

Great mixer juice and tastes like vanilla.

Vanilla Custard

I'm not a connoisseur of custard and for some unknown reason theres a lot of hype around custard flavours,  moreso than any other flavours out there,   some people are just custard crazy  :D    Soooo i had to get this,  not because i vape custard juices  but just to try out a new flavour  :{    this particular one tastes of Devon Custard (in the tin)  slightly creamy and slightly sweet,  could definately be an all day vape as its not overpowering. 
its just custard people not the nectar of the gods   

Peach

Wow,  this is like biting into a nice ripe juicy peach,  oohhh it makes your mouth water,  if you like peaches this is definately one for you,  even has that slighly sourish taste along with the sweet you get with peaches.  Very flavourful.

Strawberry & Lime

Love the strawberry flavour they use in these blends,  nice refreshing taste,  flavourful strawberry and i would say a hint of lime on the exhale,  not an over the top flavour  so could quite easily be an all day vape without it getting too much.  Probably not one i would buy on a regular basis as there are other LiQuid juices i prefer  plus i tend to like standalone flavours rather than a mixture of different flavours.

Blackcurrant & Liquorice

I was a quite a bit hesitant in buying and trying this juice as i really dont like aniseed, absinthe or liquorice type flavours,  only once i've vaped an absinthe flavour and was pleasantly suprised as it didnt suck  >:D   it was quite morish, so i wondered how i would feel vaping this.  the smell is quite strong of liquorice  so thats not a good start  lol. ok here goes and oh no not good,  it kinda has that mentholated feel to it,   its a strange one,  the blackcurrant taste is there and then its not, liquorice is just a hint,  its weird and mentholy (not sure thats even a word  :D)   ha ha  i'm gonna stop there and just say its not for me,  think i may be the only one though as a few people have told me they love it.  Not sure why but not getting much throat hit with this one. Not a strong flavour either.  Sorry dont like this one.   

Rhubarb & Custard

Nice throat hit with this one,  tastes exactly of rhubarb and custard,  nicely blended together as well,  not a strong taste,  just right,  impressive.  Like it more than i thought i would,  i like eating custard just not vaping it,  i can see this being a nice vape for those that do and with the added mix of rhubarb its good.

Virginia Tobacco

This is a nice mellow tasting tobacco,   i could totally vape this all day if i was still into tobacco flavours,  i bought it for my sister to try, throat hit and vapour good,  not much else i can say really as i dont vape this type of flavour anymore.

British Tobacco

This was quite a strong tasting tobacco flavour,   great for a first time vaper getting off the cigs,   not one for me as i like subtle flavours.   I think my sister will like it though,   she is a die hard tobacco fan and will not ever consider vaping fruit or other stuff.

Conclusion

I absolutely love everything about LiQuids Juice Range and company,  theres something for everyone,  affordable juice, great flavours and awesome customer service.  I owe these guys a great deal as they've saved me from mixing my own juice, i hate mixing but had to because i couldnt afford the more expensive juice prices all the time.  Theres just something very special about buying premixed juice all the time and now i can   :]=]  Awesome place -  http://www.onepoundeliquid.com/

« Last Edit: September 18, 2015, 01:13:39 PM by caz »

Offline Kate

• Vaping Hoser
  • Chief Waffler
  • Only in CANADA, EH
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2015, 01:23:37 PM »
Great post Caz!   i totally agree with your Conclusion . K

James Allen

Offline Darth Vaper

• Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2015, 02:12:23 PM »
Damn Caz I thought you said you weren't a reviewer the other day.. looks like you are  :)+1

Offline caz

• Vaping Angel
  • Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
  • Strawberry Queen
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2015, 03:51:17 PM »
Thanks both,  it took me two hours  %5%   i think i vaped too much to refresh my memory  :D   do we have a headache smiley   :{

Offline Kate

• Vaping Hoser
  • Chief Waffler
  • Only in CANADA, EH
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2015, 06:23:52 PM »
BANANA   12 Nic   (50/50)

The scientific name for BANANA is "musa sapientum" which means "fruit of the wise men".

I remember the little banana candies when I was a twerp!

LiQuid's banana flavour is not strong and overpowering.  It's a taste of the tropics, smooth and not overly sweet, with a hint of milky vanilla I think! .  If you like banana, you can't go wrong with this one.  Good throat hit and vapour!

Did You Know - Bananas Float in Water!  HUH. . K

James Allen

Offline failte

• Vapeologist
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2015, 06:35:24 PM »
Did You Know - Bananas Float in Water!  HUH. . K

That'll be good to know for when... uh...  Actually, that's pretty useless information, isn't it...

Unless one is trying to find a witch.
Hey Todd, how's it goin'?

Offline Kate

• Vaping Hoser
  • Chief Waffler
  • Only in CANADA, EH
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2015, 06:41:10 PM »
Hey Failte it's not useless, never know when that knowledge will come in handy - you might just want to Bob for bananas sometime. Think about it!  K

James Allen

Offline failte

• Vapeologist
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2015, 06:47:20 PM »
Could there possibly BE a grosser things for a bunch of people - especially kids - to do than "bob for something"?  My god.  "Hey, let's all have a Group French Kiss!"

Offline Kate

• Vaping Hoser
  • Chief Waffler
  • Only in CANADA, EH
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2015, 07:09:03 PM »
Hey, what's up with you and the French.  You've mentioned in a few threads!  Didn't you ever play "spin the bottle". Loads of fun! 

James Allen

Offline failte

• Vapeologist
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2015, 07:41:24 PM »
The French have a rep, I guess.  French kiss, French girls (the original dirty postcards), French... bread...

Perhaps Al666 will drop by with one of his faux French history explanations.  I think that's who it was.  Usually involving their Navy.  I miss those.

Offline Kate

• Vaping Hoser
  • Chief Waffler
  • Only in CANADA, EH
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2015, 08:08:39 PM »
Yeah I miss WENDY, our Joose Ho too!  It was Al who posted about navy

James Allen

Offline caz

• Vaping Angel
  • Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
  • Strawberry Queen
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2015, 03:02:36 AM »
come back Al   <:>

Offline Kate

• Vaping Hoser
  • Chief Waffler
  • Only in CANADA, EH
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2015, 10:13:28 AM »
Mix and Match

Choc-A-Nana and Banana

Had half an iclear16 left of choc-a-nana so decided to add some banana to fill it up!  Wow, what a difference!  Banana flavour came through leaving cocoa flavour not so strong!  Could now be an all day vape for me!  . K

James Allen

Offline Kate

• Vaping Hoser
  • Chief Waffler
  • Only in CANADA, EH
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2015, 06:11:32 PM »
Very Berry  . 12 Nic.  (50/50)

Been vaping for a 2 days now!

I am "stumped" on this flavour!  I simply cannot say what the taste is.  It reminds me of some of the artificial flavourings that you put in water.  There is good throat hit and vapour, but I cannot say that it Tastes like any kind of Berry .

And yet Caz really likes this one, and I'm sure is one of LiQuids best sellers.

Not even sure what I could add!  I only have a little Apple left, but that does not sound right either.  Will let sit awhile and try again in a week

James Allen

Offline caz

• Vaping Angel
  • Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
  • Strawberry Queen
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2015, 05:18:07 AM »
well they do say taste is subjective,   it tastes nice with apple as well,   i've tried it   :D

Offline Kate

• Vaping Hoser
  • Chief Waffler
  • Only in CANADA, EH
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2015, 06:59:48 AM »
True, think my taste buds are shot!  I'll take your suggestion and add some apple!  . K

James Allen

Offline Kate

• Vaping Hoser
  • Chief Waffler
  • Only in CANADA, EH
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2015, 10:01:06 AM »
Update on my review Very Berry

I have found a berry flavour (still not sure which Berry) if I set vape at low 3.5 volts!  . K

James Allen

Offline Pedaldog

• Vaping Guru
  • An extremely intelligent chicken.
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2015, 07:37:49 PM »
Choc-A-Nana mixed 50/50 with cherry. I did that a few months ago and really liked it!

Offline Kate

• Vaping Hoser
  • Chief Waffler
  • Only in CANADA, EH
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2015, 08:32:27 PM »
Aw, shucks I'm all out of cherry!  I'll be ordering again!  Choc, banana with a cherry on top! . Yuuum

James Allen

Offline vapingfool

• Dr Ohm
  • Vaping Guru
  • Curmudgeon
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2015, 07:51:45 AM »
Update on my review Very Berry

I have found a berry flavour (still not sure which Berry) if I set vape at low 3.5 volts!  . K

That doesn't tell us much. If your build is 2.5 ohm, the wattage would be 4.9 watts. If the build is 1 ohm, it would be 12.25 watts. Sub-ohm builds would be even higher.  %6%

" style="border:0

I Vape and I Vote!

Offline Kate

• Vaping Hoser
  • Chief Waffler
  • Only in CANADA, EH
« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2015, 08:05:34 AM »
Oh dear, I'm sorry!  Didn't mean to confuse!  All I know is when I put the VV lower on my SMOOV (3.5 versus the higher 4.3 ) the flavour came through better.  . K

James Allen

Offline caz

• Vaping Angel
  • Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
  • Strawberry Queen
« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2015, 08:26:28 AM »
i've added my custard review to my original review post 

Offline retrieverman

• Vapeologist
« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2015, 03:35:16 PM »
On you tube soon vaping with twisted caz  :}}}

"Take nothing but pictures and leave nothing but footprints".

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently