The Vapers Den

Author Topic: Authentic KangerTech DIY Kit for RBA Rebuildable Atomizers  (Read 4456 times)

Offline al666

• Vapeologist
  • Mr. 306, but call me Al, just Al
Authentic KangerTech DIY Kit for RBA Rebuildable Atomizers
« on: January 01, 2015, 04:58:47 AM »
From our friends at FastTech:

http://www.fasttech.com/products/1/10012065/2056400-authentic-kangertech-diy-kit-for-rba-rebuildable

90 cents for 20 ready made coils and enough JC to go with them? Might be handy for someone :)

Offline nick

Re: Authentic KangerTech DIY Kit for RBA Rebuildable Atomizers
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2015, 05:49:28 AM »
That's a good find as long as you don't mind waiting a month for them but you could also learn how to make the coils while your waiting I suppose

Offline caz

• Vaping Angel
  • Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
  • Strawberry Queen
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2015, 05:58:56 AM »
hmm,   thanks Al  may get a few of them  just incase i'm ever forced to use a rebuildable,   plus seeing that i am ordering   i may as well throw another istick in the basket   O:-)

Offline pwmeek

• Vapeologist
  • <>--Sesquipedalian Man--<> You can call me Pete
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2015, 07:32:35 AM »
<snip> may as well throw another istick in the basket <snip>

That way lies disaster. Once you start saying "may as well", things are getting out of control. You might end up like me with four iSticks and two more on order. The same thing caused me to end up with four eVic Supremes (and two eVics plus spare control heads, plus a slew of 18650s and four fancy chargers) just as I was getting into the iSticks. To go with the iSticks, I also have a 6-port multicharger, a timer, and two USB monitors (with four more on order).

Also 100-foot rolls of every size of Kanthal (round and ribbon), cotton, hemp, linen, silica and Japanese cotton wicking material (in spite of only having wound two or three coils).

May as well...
--Pete                                       Using nicotine is not the same as smoking.
Individuals have a right to Harm Reduction.

Offline caz

• Vaping Angel
  • Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
  • Strawberry Queen
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2015, 07:42:39 AM »
 :D   i'm too tight to surrender to shiny syndrome  ;)    i can keep my spending well in check,   now i've found a device thats worth having backups for,  want to build up a stock of what i like  coz i dont trust the government one little bit,  isticks are cheap as well  so its not breaking the bank   :]=]

Offline Ian

• Vaping Guru
  • For honest battery info, check out BatteryMooch
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2015, 06:55:58 PM »
hmm,   thanks Al  may get a few of them  just incase i'm ever forced to use a rebuildable,   plus seeing that i am ordering   i may as well throw another istick in the basket   O:-)
Why not mix it up Caz and get a Clouper Mini. You then have a regulated Mod that you can sub-ohm if you ever get into dripping. If not, you still have something different to use. They are only about a tenner more BUT are not shipping for about 20days!!!

Offline Ian

• Vaping Guru
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2015, 07:01:02 PM »
From our friends at FastTech:

http://www.fasttech.com/products/1/10012065/2056400-authentic-kangertech-diy-kit-for-rba-rebuildable

90 cents for 20 ready made coils and enough JC to go with them? Might be handy for someone :)

Is it real Japanese Cotton or cloned cotton :))

Offline caz

• Vaping Angel
  • Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
  • Strawberry Queen
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2015, 07:11:40 PM »
Why not mix it up Caz and get a Clouper Mini. You then have a regulated Mod that you can sub-ohm if you ever get into dripping. If not, you still have something different to use. They are only about a tenner more BUT are not shipping for about 20days!!!

v2 istick is out soon  with spring 510 pin and 30 watts and you can do subohm, (will try some of the kanger subohm coils finally)  will prob get a couple of the v2 istick from fast tech when they get them in.   8)

Offline Ian

• Vaping Guru
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2015, 07:16:15 PM »

v2 istick is out soon  with spring 510 pin and 30 watts and you can do subohm, (will try some of the kanger subohm coils finally)  will prob get a couple of the v2 istick from fast tech when they get them in.   8)
Nice. Any links on any info on them??

Offline caz

• Vaping Angel
  • Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
  • Strawberry Queen
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2015, 07:19:21 PM »
cant remember where i saw it now,  will search for it tomorrow and start an info thread on it,  no details when available yet or price  w:)w

Offline Ian

• Vaping Guru
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2015, 07:22:08 PM »
Look forward to that. There seems to be a flood of 'minis' right now.

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently