The Vapers Den

Author Topic: Innokin iTaste Variable Voltage Battery Review  (Read 34532 times)

Online caz

• Vaping Angel
  • Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
Re: Innokin iTaste Variable Voltage Battery Review
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2012, 03:17:44 AM »
The different shape didnt even occur to me,  feels no different really to holding the ego c passthrough,  didnt have to get used to it,  didnt notice any difference really.  Infact now the only thing that bugs me is that they should make my ego c atty the same shape as my new toy  >:(,    Think i'm gonna have to try out their tanks and attys as i love this design.

Offline danwldr

• The Modfather
  • Global Moderator
  • Chief Waffler
« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2012, 03:24:42 AM »
  Infact now the only thing that bugs me is that they should make my ego c atty the same shape as my new toy  >:(,   
I think your just one of those women that is really difficult to please  :))
3rd vapersary 23/12/2014

<~~~~~sign or you will suffer dry hits and a crappy battery life

Offline Firewing aka Cara

• Vapeologist
  • Location: where the mountains meet the desert in Northern California
« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2012, 03:26:50 AM »
I might have to find a way to buy this! It sounds great. The only issue is I like to vape mostly at 6 volts. Not sure if it will "do it" for me? ???

Been vaping since Christmas 2011.
Also love hacking Android phones. Rooting, ROMing, and themeing are my favorite things to do. :-)

Offline danwldr

• The Modfather
  • Global Moderator
  • Chief Waffler
« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2012, 03:29:35 AM »
I might have to find a way to buy this! It sounds great. The only issue is I like to vape mostly at 6 volts. Not sure if it will "do it" for me? ???
what do you finds the best atty for 6 volts cara? everything i used on my lavatube popped within days!
do u drip?
3rd vapersary 23/12/2014

Offline Firewing aka Cara

• Vapeologist
  • Location: where the mountains meet the desert in Northern California
« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2012, 03:35:12 AM »
what do you finds the best atty for 6 volts cara? everything i used on my lavatube popped within days!
do u drip?
I only use single coil 5 Ohm resistance works great. I can use the 3 Ohm dual coils as well. I should add I am taking about in DCT's .

Been vaping since Christmas 2011.
Also love hacking Android phones. Rooting, ROMing, and themeing are my favorite things to do. :-)

Online caz

• Vaping Angel
  • Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2012, 03:38:07 AM »
  Infact now the only thing that bugs me is that they should make my ego c atty the same shape as my new toy  >:(,   
I think your just one of those women that is really difficult to please  :))

Grrrr  Dan  are ya calling me High Maintenance  :D    I just like what i like,   maybe i am fussy,  dont really care  :D

Offline danwldr

• The Modfather
  • Global Moderator
  • Chief Waffler
« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2012, 03:41:03 AM »
Grrrr  Dan  are ya calling me High Maintenance  :D    I just like what i like,   maybe i am fussy,  dont really care  :D
lol...no chance  :-X....I'm the same, I either like it or I don't, theres no in-between with vaping for sure....but i guess thats kinda like smoking.... ???
3rd vapersary 23/12/2014

Online caz

• Vaping Angel
  • Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2012, 03:16:58 PM »
Well i caved and went and bought the tank system and attys to go with the iTaste battery  ::)    hope i like em as much as i love the battery  ???

The curiosity was just too much for me  :'(   i'm definately not buying anything else now grrrrrrr  sighhhhhhh.   oh apart from state express flavouring i just got about 10 minutes ago   oops   :-[

I need to take a holiday from the forum so my bank account can rest  :'(

Offline danwldr

• The Modfather
  • Global Moderator
  • Chief Waffler
« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2012, 03:20:03 PM »

lol...I keep saying that...then someone posts another damn link  ::)
3rd vapersary 23/12/2014

Offline cath77

• Chief Waffler
« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2012, 03:21:27 PM »
Well i caved and went and bought the tank system and attys to go with the iTaste battery  ::)    hope i like em as much as i love the battery  ???

The curiosity was just too much for me  :'(   i'm definately not buying anything else now grrrrrrr  sighhhhhhh.   oh apart from state express flavouring i just got about 10 minutes ago   oops   :-[

I'm sure i remember having a convo with you where you stated you weren't gonna buy anything for a long time as all you needed was some 'c' atties lol

I know what you mean though, I'm gonna need a second job at this rate :'(

Disclaimer; I know nothing about anything, but sometimes I like to pretend I do......

Online caz

• Vaping Angel
  • Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2012, 03:24:22 PM »
yeah and i bought another strip of the c attys  and then discovered i already had two strips  lol  i really need to keep my supplies in one place  ???

Offline MizzMazanti

• I do very bad things, and I do them well!
« Reply #36 on: June 03, 2012, 03:24:50 PM »
The Boyfriend just ordered the iTaste :D

He really can't wait :D And I'm still waiting on my Biansi... And there's a holiday coming up on Tuesday... :( Nooooo.....
I hate holidays now... Never hated them as a smoker... But as a vaper, the holidays always seems to mean, that I won't get what I ordered, when I want it...  :'(

Deja poo: The feeling that you've heard this crap before......

Online caz

• Vaping Angel
  • Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
« Reply #37 on: June 03, 2012, 03:30:09 PM »
Hope he likes it Tessie,  cant wait to hear his opinion.  All my other batteries are null and void now,  i cant pick them up after using this  :'(

Offline FredSpencer

• The drinks are on Dan
« Reply #38 on: June 03, 2012, 03:56:57 PM »
Hope he likes it Tessie,  cant wait to hear his opinion.  All my other batteries are null and void now,  i cant pick them up after using this  :'(

You've put me off it now ..... I'd hate to think I'd never use my SD Keyring again.   ;)
Regards,

Fred

An idiot looking for a village.

Offline MizzMazanti

• I do very bad things, and I do them well!
« Reply #39 on: June 04, 2012, 04:49:24 AM »

Awww Caz... Just send it aaaaall to me ;) Lol! ;) I'll make good use of it ;) LOL!  :))

You've forund your holy gral!!! :D That's wonderful - right?  ??? You are happy - right???  ???

Deja poo: The feeling that you've heard this crap before......

Offline Lettie22

• Vaping Goddess
  • Chief Waffler
  • Trying hard to be a geek girl!
« Reply #40 on: June 04, 2012, 06:03:35 AM »

Caz, is it because it looks so good that you like or the performance of the vv?  What are you running it at on your C?
Paulette         Vaping since 10-18-11

"If you choose to do nothing now, don't be surprised when you have nothing (vape-wise) later."   By Mark Burton

Online caz

• Vaping Angel
  • Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
« Reply #41 on: June 04, 2012, 06:11:11 AM »

Caz, is it because it looks so good that you like or the performance of the vv?  What are you running it at on your C?

Hi Lettie

Its both,  the ego c works perfectly with it,  running it at 4.1 get loads of vapour,  tons of flavour and cracking throat hit.   Dont forget i use the LR ego c's.    Everything about this battery pleases me,  all the features like being able to read the resistance of the atty your using and recommend a setting range,  the puff counter is cool,  the lights on it,  everything really.  I feel confidant now that i can lower my nicotine mg strength and still get a throat hit as well,  thats my next mission. 

I've ordered their attys and tanks to try now as i would like to keep everything rectangular if i could,  but not bothered if they are not as good as the ego c,  as for me the ego c and this battery are a perfect combination anyway  :D

Offline Lettie22

• Vaping Goddess
  • Chief Waffler
« Reply #42 on: June 04, 2012, 06:24:14 AM »

Hi Lettie

Its both,  the ego c works perfectly with it,  running it at 4.1 get loads of vapour,  tons of flavour and cracking throat hit.   Dont forget i use the LR ego c's.    Everything about this battery pleases me,  all the features like being able to read the resistance of the atty your using and recommend a setting range,  the puff counter is cool,  the lights on it,  everything really.  I feel confidant now that i can lower my nicotine mg strength and still get a throat hit as well,  thats my next mission. 

I've ordered their attys and tanks to try now as i would like to keep everything rectangular if i could,  but not bothered if they are not as good as the ego c,  as for me the ego c and this battery are a perfect combination anyway  :D

That's awesome Caz.   I just dropped down to 10mg this weekend (3rd drop from my original 18mg in October, 2011, when I started).   As you know TH is also important to me, so this something I think I might be interested in.   I'll be real curious to hear how their "rectangle" atty works and if you get the same flavor as you do with the C.   

"If you choose to do nothing now, don't be surprised when you have nothing (vape-wise) later."   By Mark Burton

Online caz

• Vaping Angel
  • Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
« Reply #43 on: June 04, 2012, 06:28:27 AM »
Will let you know Lettie,  not sure when it will get here as we have no mail now till wednesday. 

I read somewhere that gotvapes are supposed to me stocking these,  cant remember where i read that to now,   

Thats great that you've dropped mg content to,  i'm hoping to get down to 6mg,  gonna try a small batch of that strength the next time i mix. 

Offline Lettie22

• Vaping Goddess
  • Chief Waffler
« Reply #44 on: June 04, 2012, 06:52:38 AM »
Will let you know Lettie,  not sure when it will get here as we have no mail now till wednesday. 

I read somewhere that gotvapes are supposed to me stocking these,  cant remember where i read that to now,   

Thats great that you've dropped mg content to,  i'm hoping to get down to 6mg,  gonna try a small batch of that strength the next time i mix.

What mg are you at now?   

Online caz

• Vaping Angel
  • Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
« Reply #45 on: June 04, 2012, 07:02:16 AM »
11 mg  been on that for a while now,   starting to get nic headaches as i cant put this battery down  ::) done 525 puffs in about 10 hours and i was sleeping a good few of those  :D

Offline danwldr

• The Modfather
  • Global Moderator
  • Chief Waffler
« Reply #46 on: June 04, 2012, 07:06:14 AM »
lol...thats your fault for having a puff counter.....not sure i want to know   ::)
have you charged it yet? how long til it runs down?
3rd vapersary 23/12/2014

Online caz

• Vaping Angel
  • Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
« Reply #47 on: June 04, 2012, 07:19:59 AM »
dunno dan i'm using it as a passthrough now,   it went to medium charge after 401 puffs and i had been using it all day,   its been said i take girly puffs,  so i'm interested to see how many puffs others take before they reach the medium charge  which is a yellow light  :P

cath is gonna take up the challenge when she gets one i hope  :D

Offline danwldr

• The Modfather
  • Global Moderator
  • Chief Waffler
« Reply #48 on: June 04, 2012, 07:37:08 AM »
well, as much as I'd love to get involved, I won't be able to....well, for a few days anyhow....we'll see how the reviews go, I'm sorting my juno at the moment  :)
3rd vapersary 23/12/2014

Offline Lettie22

• Vaping Goddess
  • Chief Waffler
« Reply #49 on: June 09, 2012, 05:50:16 AM »

Caz, did you get the atty yet and if so, what do you think of it?