The Vapers Den

Author Topic: Innokin iTaste Variable Voltage Battery Review  (Read 22110 times)

Offline caz

• Vaping Angel
  • Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
Re: Innokin iTaste Variable Voltage Battery Review
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2012, 03:17:44 AM »
The different shape didnt even occur to me,  feels no different really to holding the ego c passthrough,  didnt have to get used to it,  didnt notice any difference really.  Infact now the only thing that bugs me is that they should make my ego c atty the same shape as my new toy  >:(,    Think i'm gonna have to try out their tanks and attys as i love this design.

Offline danwldr

• The Modfather
  • Global Moderator
  • Chief Waffler
« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2012, 03:24:42 AM »
  Infact now the only thing that bugs me is that they should make my ego c atty the same shape as my new toy  >:(,   
I think your just one of those women that is really difficult to please  :))

Offline Firewing aka Cara

• Vapeologist
  • Location: where the mountains meet the desert in Northern California
« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2012, 03:26:50 AM »
I might have to find a way to buy this! It sounds great. The only issue is I like to vape mostly at 6 volts. Not sure if it will "do it" for me? ???

Offline danwldr

• The Modfather
  • Global Moderator
  • Chief Waffler
« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2012, 03:29:35 AM »
I might have to find a way to buy this! It sounds great. The only issue is I like to vape mostly at 6 volts. Not sure if it will "do it" for me? ???
what do you finds the best atty for 6 volts cara? everything i used on my lavatube popped within days!
do u drip?

Offline Firewing aka Cara

• Vapeologist
  • Location: where the mountains meet the desert in Northern California
« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2012, 03:35:12 AM »
what do you finds the best atty for 6 volts cara? everything i used on my lavatube popped within days!
do u drip?
I only use single coil 5 Ohm resistance works great. I can use the 3 Ohm dual coils as well. I should add I am taking about in DCT's .

Offline caz

• Vaping Angel
  • Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2012, 03:38:07 AM »
  Infact now the only thing that bugs me is that they should make my ego c atty the same shape as my new toy  >:(,   
I think your just one of those women that is really difficult to please  :))

Grrrr  Dan  are ya calling me High Maintenance  :D    I just like what i like,   maybe i am fussy,  dont really care  :D

Offline danwldr

• The Modfather
  • Global Moderator
  • Chief Waffler
« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2012, 03:41:03 AM »
Grrrr  Dan  are ya calling me High Maintenance  :D    I just like what i like,   maybe i am fussy,  dont really care  :D
lol...no chance  :-X....I'm the same, I either like it or I don't, theres no in-between with vaping for sure....but i guess thats kinda like smoking.... ???

Offline caz

• Vaping Angel
  • Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2012, 03:16:58 PM »
Well i caved and went and bought the tank system and attys to go with the iTaste battery  ::)    hope i like em as much as i love the battery  ???

The curiosity was just too much for me  :'(   i'm definately not buying anything else now grrrrrrr  sighhhhhhh.   oh apart from state express flavouring i just got about 10 minutes ago   oops   :-[

I need to take a holiday from the forum so my bank account can rest  :'(

Offline danwldr

• The Modfather
  • Global Moderator
  • Chief Waffler
« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2012, 03:20:03 PM »

lol...I keep saying that...then someone posts another damn link  ::)

Offline cath77

• Global Moderator
  • Chief Waffler
« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2012, 03:21:27 PM »
Well i caved and went and bought the tank system and attys to go with the iTaste battery  ::)    hope i like em as much as i love the battery  ???

The curiosity was just too much for me  :'(   i'm definately not buying anything else now grrrrrrr  sighhhhhhh.   oh apart from state express flavouring i just got about 10 minutes ago   oops   :-[

I'm sure i remember having a convo with you where you stated you weren't gonna buy anything for a long time as all you needed was some 'c' atties lol

I know what you mean though, I'm gonna need a second job at this rate :'(

Offline caz

• Vaping Angel
  • Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2012, 03:24:22 PM »
yeah and i bought another strip of the c attys  and then discovered i already had two strips  lol  i really need to keep my supplies in one place  ???

Offline MizzMazanti

• I do very bad things, and I do them well!
« Reply #36 on: June 03, 2012, 03:24:50 PM »
The Boyfriend just ordered the iTaste :D

He really can't wait :D And I'm still waiting on my Biansi... And there's a holiday coming up on Tuesday... :( Nooooo.....
I hate holidays now... Never hated them as a smoker... But as a vaper, the holidays always seems to mean, that I won't get what I ordered, when I want it...  :'(

Offline caz

• Vaping Angel
  • Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
« Reply #37 on: June 03, 2012, 03:30:09 PM »
Hope he likes it Tessie,  cant wait to hear his opinion.  All my other batteries are null and void now,  i cant pick them up after using this  :'(

Offline FredSpencer

• The drinks are on Dan
« Reply #38 on: June 03, 2012, 03:56:57 PM »
Hope he likes it Tessie,  cant wait to hear his opinion.  All my other batteries are null and void now,  i cant pick them up after using this  :'(

You've put me off it now ..... I'd hate to think I'd never use my SD Keyring again.   ;)

Offline MizzMazanti

• I do very bad things, and I do them well!
« Reply #39 on: June 04, 2012, 04:49:24 AM »

Awww Caz... Just send it aaaaall to me ;) Lol! ;) I'll make good use of it ;) LOL!  :))

You've forund your holy gral!!! :D That's wonderful - right?  ??? You are happy - right???  ???

Offline Lettie22

• Vaping Goddess
  • Chief Waffler
  • Tryin hard to be a geek girl!
« Reply #40 on: June 04, 2012, 06:03:35 AM »

Caz, is it because it looks so good that you like or the performance of the vv?  What are you running it at on your C?

Offline caz

• Vaping Angel
  • Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
« Reply #41 on: June 04, 2012, 06:11:11 AM »

Caz, is it because it looks so good that you like or the performance of the vv?  What are you running it at on your C?

Hi Lettie

Its both,  the ego c works perfectly with it,  running it at 4.1 get loads of vapour,  tons of flavour and cracking throat hit.   Dont forget i use the LR ego c's.    Everything about this battery pleases me,  all the features like being able to read the resistance of the atty your using and recommend a setting range,  the puff counter is cool,  the lights on it,  everything really.  I feel confidant now that i can lower my nicotine mg strength and still get a throat hit as well,  thats my next mission. 

I've ordered their attys and tanks to try now as i would like to keep everything rectangular if i could,  but not bothered if they are not as good as the ego c,  as for me the ego c and this battery are a perfect combination anyway  :D

Offline Lettie22

• Vaping Goddess
  • Chief Waffler
« Reply #42 on: June 04, 2012, 06:24:14 AM »

Hi Lettie

Its both,  the ego c works perfectly with it,  running it at 4.1 get loads of vapour,  tons of flavour and cracking throat hit.   Dont forget i use the LR ego c's.    Everything about this battery pleases me,  all the features like being able to read the resistance of the atty your using and recommend a setting range,  the puff counter is cool,  the lights on it,  everything really.  I feel confidant now that i can lower my nicotine mg strength and still get a throat hit as well,  thats my next mission. 

I've ordered their attys and tanks to try now as i would like to keep everything rectangular if i could,  but not bothered if they are not as good as the ego c,  as for me the ego c and this battery are a perfect combination anyway  :D

That's awesome Caz.   I just dropped down to 10mg this weekend (3rd drop from my original 18mg in October, 2011, when I started).   As you know TH is also important to me, so this something I think I might be interested in.   I'll be real curious to hear how their "rectangle" atty works and if you get the same flavor as you do with the C.   

Offline caz

• Vaping Angel
  • Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
« Reply #43 on: June 04, 2012, 06:28:27 AM »
Will let you know Lettie,  not sure when it will get here as we have no mail now till wednesday. 

I read somewhere that gotvapes are supposed to me stocking these,  cant remember where i read that to now,   

Thats great that you've dropped mg content to,  i'm hoping to get down to 6mg,  gonna try a small batch of that strength the next time i mix. 

Offline Lettie22

• Vaping Goddess
  • Chief Waffler
« Reply #44 on: June 04, 2012, 06:52:38 AM »
Will let you know Lettie,  not sure when it will get here as we have no mail now till wednesday. 

I read somewhere that gotvapes are supposed to me stocking these,  cant remember where i read that to now,   

Thats great that you've dropped mg content to,  i'm hoping to get down to 6mg,  gonna try a small batch of that strength the next time i mix.

What mg are you at now?   

Offline caz

• Vaping Angel
  • Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
« Reply #45 on: June 04, 2012, 07:02:16 AM »
11 mg  been on that for a while now,   starting to get nic headaches as i cant put this battery down  ::) done 525 puffs in about 10 hours and i was sleeping a good few of those  :D

Offline danwldr

• The Modfather
  • Global Moderator
  • Chief Waffler
« Reply #46 on: June 04, 2012, 07:06:14 AM »
lol...thats your fault for having a puff counter.....not sure i want to know   ::)
have you charged it yet? how long til it runs down?

Offline caz

• Vaping Angel
  • Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
« Reply #47 on: June 04, 2012, 07:19:59 AM »
dunno dan i'm using it as a passthrough now,   it went to medium charge after 401 puffs and i had been using it all day,   its been said i take girly puffs,  so i'm interested to see how many puffs others take before they reach the medium charge  which is a yellow light  :P

cath is gonna take up the challenge when she gets one i hope  :D

Offline danwldr

• The Modfather
  • Global Moderator
  • Chief Waffler
« Reply #48 on: June 04, 2012, 07:37:08 AM »
well, as much as I'd love to get involved, I won't be able to....well, for a few days anyhow....we'll see how the reviews go, I'm sorting my juno at the moment  :)

Offline Lettie22

• Vaping Goddess
  • Chief Waffler
« Reply #49 on: June 09, 2012, 05:50:16 AM »

Caz, did you get the atty yet and if so, what do you think of it?