So I got to try one of these today... It was a complete and utter disappointment that I think could have been fixed if the bottom of the atty locked into the base so you could actually adjust the flow control. I just could not get the thing to actually screw onto a device and get it adjusted, it could screw down but then when you adjust it the atty would come off the device and I could adjust it but it would close off when i threaded it on the device. Great idea but it was missing that last 10% (filling was also rather difficult). Maybe I didn't get it enough time to figure it out but, yeah, very sad face because I had been looking forward to this product, I didn't even get to see if it vaped well because I couldn't get it to actually feed enough it and only got horrid burnt taste from it.