General Guidelines For Mod Makers
I would like to thank you all for joining the forum, in order for the community to run smoothly and be a safe and fun place to participate in the following guidelines are in place and must be adhered to.
- Mod Makers must apply for Mod Maker Status before participating on the forum, upon registering please contact danwldr via the PM system
- Mod Makers may participate in all areas of the forum for general chat, help and advice
- Mod Makers are permitted to participate in other modders/vendors threads but are not permitted to promote or talk about their own devices
- Promotion of your own devices is only permitted in Mod Makers Sales and Modding & DIY Chat
- Payment may only be collected when mod is ready to ship
- Mod Makers may start a list at anytime but no payment may be taken before mod is ready to ship
- Please state which countries you are willing to ship to
- All lists, information, contests, and promotions are to be kept on the Den
- If you have a website, it is required that you link to the Den before you participate, as do all websites that are currently promoted on the Den. Your website will be placed in our link exchange in return.
- General Forum Rules also apply - http://www.thevapersden.com/index.php/topic,15.0.html
We reserve the right to remove/modify any content that does not adhere to the above, guidelines are subject to change at any time.Notice For Members
Mod Maker Membership at The Vapers Den in no way implies that a Mod Maker is endorsed or approved by The Vapers Den, or that any examination of the quality of products sold by the Mod Maker has been undertaken. The Vapers Den members should exercise their own judgment when choosing products to buy, and who to buy them from.
Please use this section at YOUR OWN RISK! The Vapers Den cannot be held responsible for anything listed herein, or the result of any transactions undertaken in this section.