The Vapers Den

Author Topic: LiQuid's Heisenberg.  (Read 361 times)

Offline Ian

• Vaping Guru
LiQuid's Heisenberg.
« on: June 12, 2017, 08:11:23 PM »
Wow, just wow. Ordered this with about 10 other flavours and it is just delicious. I got both the 'cloud' version and the regular. I've only tried the 'cloud'(hate that word!!) version. I can't put it down. It is very heavy on the anise and that is perfect with me. It tastes like a mouthful of Sambuca without the alcohol blast. There is a mix of fruits in there with a nice cooling but not overpowering exhale. None of the fruits stand out for me, they are just perfectly blended together. Easily a 10/10 from me. Great job Dean, know please release this in concentrate form so I can make it by the litre!!!!

Offline Kate

• Vaping Hoser
  • Chief Waffler
  • Only in CANADA, EH
Re: LiQuid's Heisenberg.
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2017, 11:58:54 AM »
Nice review Ian!  Don't think they do concentrates??  :)).

"As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he."

James Allen

Offline Ian

• Vaping Guru
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2017, 01:39:54 PM »
Nice review Ian!  Don't think they do concentrates??  :)).

Yeah, pity Kate. Probably because most of their flavours are single flavours. I'm going to pm Dean and see can he do me a special favour!!!

Offline Ian

• Vaping Guru
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2017, 01:45:26 PM »
Tried the 'regular' version today and although still very nice, it is less minty and tastes like it has less Anise too. That is actually quite unusual because the 'cloud' version is 80vg and usually higher VG are supposed to be  less flavourful.

Offline FahKingNut

• Vapeologist
  • Cheerios are NOT donut seeds!!!
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2017, 09:14:46 PM »
Good review brother!  Definitely not my cup of tea though, can't stand that flavor, long story.

It does sound odd that the cloud version was stronger in flavor than the normal mix.  Wonder if someone mixed up the formulas?  You might want to mention that the Cloud version is GREAT "as is" and they should look into the other one.
-- Rik

Cigarettes RIP 10-20-2014

"Everybody quits smoking one way or another, I just so happen to quit and am NOT six feet under."

Offline Ian

• Vaping Guru
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2017, 09:59:19 PM »
Thanks Rik. I actually ordered 20 bottles of the stuff last night. The gf needed some more of her liquid, so I thought I'd piggyback her order!!!. The only problem was, they only had 0mg in the cloud version. No big deal, just ordered 5 of the 12mg regular and 15 of the 0mg and if my math is correct, which it's probably not, I should get around 3mg when I mix it all together. I think its around 2.75mg. I've been on a bit of a spending spree lately and plan on getting some 'Blue Lush' concentrate from Chefs Vapour UK.....shit is tasty!!!

Offline FahKingNut

• Vapeologist
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2017, 07:44:18 AM »
What vape flavors do you seem to be drawn toward?  I can only taste menthol and fruits, so that's my thing.
-- Rik

"Everybody quits smoking one way or another, I just so happen to quit and am NOT six feet under."

Offline Ian

• Vaping Guru
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2017, 10:27:02 PM »
What vape flavors do you seem to be drawn toward?  I can only taste menthol and fruits, so that's my thing.
I'm pretty much the same. I'm not a big menthol fan. I like spearmint occasionally but because I vape mostly Clapton coils at higher watts(around 90w), menthols can be extremely overpowering. I am a big fruits fan. My adv is a diy melon mix, a diy grape and a one shot from Chefs Vapour called Blue Lush. I constantly mix up various diy fruits, some work, some dont, nothing mind blowing though. I have a plan for a juice I have been working on for a while, just need a good lemon concentrate to finish it off. I will send you a sample when it's done if you want. 

Offline FahKingNut

• Vapeologist
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2017, 04:37:33 AM »
You are THE ALL AROUND VAPER Ian!!!  Mine are hit or miss, rarely do I get a solo flavor, for fear of I don't know what....?  I'm afraid to diy mix 'cause my hands shake so much.  You don't know how much juice I end up putting down the chimney with those damn droppers!!!

If you ever want to send that mix, I'd be honored and grateful.  I'll PM you the address later, but you have to give me your mailing address too!
-- Rik

Offline Ian

• Vaping Guru
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2017, 02:41:14 PM »
For sure Rik, I let you know when the posion is ready  :)+1 :)+1

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently