The Vapers Den

Author Topic: AsMODus Minikin V2 180W  (Read 1277 times)

Offline vapingfool

• Dr Ohm
  • Vaping Guru
  • Curmudgeon
Re: AsMODus Minikin V2 180W
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2017, 12:15:28 AM »
Have patience, Grasshopper.  O:-)

I Vape and I Vote!

Offline Ian

• Vaping Guru
« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2017, 07:24:03 AM »
Well I have a bottle of juice that she needs and she has a mod that I need, so a swap is in order!!

Offline FahKingNut

• Vapeologist
  • Cheerios are NOT donut seeds!!!
« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2017, 07:27:40 AM »
Tell her you're gonna share that juice with all of your local vape friends if the Munchin doesn't  come home to your hands ASAP!!!! :lll :lll :lll
-- Rik

Cigarettes RIP 10-20-2014

"Everybody quits smoking one way or another, I just so happen to quit and am NOT six feet under."

Offline vapingfool

• Dr Ohm
  • Vaping Guru
  • Curmudgeon
« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2017, 07:33:40 AM »
Well I have a bottle of juice that she needs and she has a mod that I need, so a swap is in order!!

You have spent 3 years getting her to agree to start vaping. If I were you, I wouldn't do anything that might cause her to change her mind.  <:>

I Vape and I Vote!

Offline Ian

• Vaping Guru
« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2017, 07:41:23 AM »
It is addressed to me, I could use it(she won't even notice), then box it back up and say it arrived from China the day before my birthday  ;)

Offline FahKingNut

• Vapeologist
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2017, 04:56:21 AM »
She'd tack your balls to the mantle!!! :}}} :0)) :}}} :0)) :}}} :0))
-- Rik

"Everybody quits smoking one way or another, I just so happen to quit and am NOT six feet under."

Offline Ian

• Vaping Guru
« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2017, 07:17:33 AM »
No doubt!!!. I have thought of a new plan. I just placed an order on Everzon with a Smoke Alien Mod in it. I could use the Asmodus and then say the Alien is the one she bought me. The Everzon package is due to arrive a few days before my birthday!!!

Offline Kate

• Vaping Hoser
  • Chief Waffler
  • Only in CANADA, EH
« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2017, 09:21:46 AM »
Too funny Ian!  By the time you figure out what to do, your birthday will have come and gone! 

And.....consider if found out your special day could be very lonely, if ya get my meaning!  :(. K 

"As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he."

James Allen

Offline caz

• Vaping Angel
  • Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
  • Apple Queen
« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2017, 09:36:15 AM »
No doubt!!!. I have thought of a new plan. I just placed an order on Everzon with a Smoke Alien Mod in it. I could use the Asmodus and then say the Alien is the one she bought me. The Everzon package is due to arrive a few days before my birthday!!!

i'm shocked ian,  me thought you were a good boy.    %5%

Us women always know 

Offline Ian

• Vaping Guru
« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2017, 07:43:30 PM »
I got to have a quick play with it today. I picked it up while she was at work. Oh she's a beauty. Sinead came home about an hour later and saw the packaging. I couldn't lie to her, I'm too honest!!. She took it off me and told me I wasn't getting it until next Friday. I don't mind, something to look forward to.

Offline FahKingNut

• Vapeologist
« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2017, 05:11:21 AM »
You got the purple one?  COOL!!!!  If I get a second one it's gonna be purple.  How did you like the mod?
-- Rik

Offline Ian

• Vaping Guru
« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2017, 09:42:42 AM »
The purple is cool, I think so anyway. Yeah, it a beauty. I didn't get enough time with it. In fact it is sitting on the table beside me but I can't touch it. The gf is teasing me  {W}.
First impressions, it has a slight rubber coating on it and it is a bit slippery(as if there is VG on it) but that will go away with use. The auto-lock is a bit annoying but again, I'll get used to that. I had one of my regular atties on it that I always vape at 90w and it felt slightly underpowered on the minikin. Maybe the Cubiod is overpowered. Again, not a big deal. I love the size of it. It's much smaller than I expected. I tore the wrap on one of my batteries after removing it from the Minikin. I just re-wrapped it. They are in there quite snug. It was probably my fault though, I didn't use the battery ribbon!!. 

Offline vapingfool

• Dr Ohm
  • Vaping Guru
  • Curmudgeon
« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2017, 11:06:52 AM »
The purple is cool, I think so anyway. Yeah, it a beauty. I didn't get enough time with it. In fact it is sitting on the table beside me but I can't touch it. The gf is teasing me  {W}.  ...

Serves you right for being so impatient.  :0))

I Vape and I Vote!

Offline FahKingNut

• Vapeologist
« Reply #38 on: June 10, 2017, 09:28:49 AM »
How many days you got left??? :lll :lll :lll :lll
-- Rik

Offline Ian

• Vaping Guru
« Reply #39 on: June 10, 2017, 01:31:27 PM »

Offline FahKingNut

• Vapeologist
« Reply #40 on: June 10, 2017, 05:02:41 PM »
You can hang in there, I know you can!!!
-- Rik

Offline Ian

• Vaping Guru
« Reply #41 on: June 11, 2017, 07:07:45 AM »
You can hang in there, I know you can!!!
I have a package from Everzon due tomorrow/Tues(depending on customs!!). I have an Alien and a few other goodies, so I will be busy with that stuff.

Offline FahKingNut

• Vapeologist
« Reply #42 on: June 12, 2017, 07:04:59 AM »
You've got to give me your impressions of it after you've had it a day or so, so we can compare notes. :)+1 :)+1 :)+1
-- Rik

Offline Ian

• Vaping Guru
« Reply #43 on: June 12, 2017, 10:52:58 AM »
For sure Rik. My package that was due today got delayed by DHL. Was supposed to be delivered today but they were having trouble calculating import tax  {W} {W}

Offline FahKingNut

• Vapeologist
« Reply #44 on: June 12, 2017, 08:27:16 PM »
Ian, I'd say pack it all up and move here, but we've got crazy fuckers running the place.  I got a package today of one 60ml, 6mg, juice called Hulk Tears!!!  I can't use any of my other mods, the same atty just puts out a better flavor on the AsMODus Minikin.  I just want to make sure that I'm not imagining the whole thing and I'm vape crazy. :u) :u) :u)
-- Rik

Offline Ian

• Vaping Guru
« Reply #45 on: July 07, 2017, 08:10:01 PM »
So I've been running the minikin v2 for about two weeks now and have to be honest......I'm not loving it as much as I thought I would. In fact, I'm not really loving it at all!!!.
Don't get me wrong, it's a beautiful mod. I 'love' the shape and feel of it but I'm just not getting the hit I get off other cheaper mods. When I directly compare it to my rx200 or my cuboid, it's lacking that warm, hard hitting hit I get off those other two(same everything, tank/watts/juice). I'm really confused and surprised. I haven't seen ANY bad reviews about this mod and most if not all, rave about it. I received my Sigelei Fuchai Duo/3 today and it hits much better. I know you said you were getting better flavour from this Rik but my juice is actually not as good with this mod. Again, I'm not saying this is a bad mod but on vape quality, I would pick my other regular mods(rx200, cuboid, Sigelei Fuchai duo/3) over this. I can't believe I'm typing this but I have to be honest. And the touch screen can be very annoying too.  w:)w w:)w

Offline FahKingNut

• Vapeologist
« Reply #46 on: September 09, 2017, 04:21:38 AM »
My lengthy reply has vanished somehow, sorry Ian.  Maybe it only works like that for the lower wattages?  I'm never above 14w myself, so we'll see in January when I can get my retirement funds  I'm looking at a few mods to add to the collection before we do the Great American Roadtrip!!!
-- Rik

Offline Darth Vaper

• Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
« Reply #47 on: September 09, 2017, 05:11:41 AM »
Sorry Rik, that might have been one of the ones lost when the server got fried. The host restored the forum from a 24hr old backup.

Offline FahKingNut

• Vapeologist
« Reply #48 on: September 11, 2017, 04:55:25 AM »
Brother Darth, I'm just going with the flow until I get back to being me.  Thanks for the info!!!
-- Rik

Offline FahKingNut

• Vapeologist
« Reply #49 on: September 18, 2017, 08:47:57 PM »
I keep re-thinking this whole Minikin V2 thing.  It has to be a performance thing at the higher watts or a defective unit.  I'm using mine 24/7 and it still pumps out the flavor from my Nautiluses.  I had a night where I couldn't find the Minikin and went back to the Cuboid, and could tell the difference immediately.  Searched the whole apartment, even the trash.  Next day I found it just sitting there in the console of the car. :)) :)) :))
-- Rik

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently