The Vapers Den

Author Topic: Nautilus 2, A MTL Tank  (Read 1262 times)

Online FahKingNut

• Vapeologist
  • Cheerios are NOT donut seeds!!!
-- Rik

Cigarettes RIP 10-20-2014

"Everybody quits smoking one way or another, I just so happen to quit and am NOT six feet under."

Online FahKingNut

• Vapeologist
Re: Nautilus 2, A MTL Tank
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2017, 05:45:26 PM »

Phil really gets into his reviews!!!
-- Rik

"Everybody quits smoking one way or another, I just so happen to quit and am NOT six feet under."

Online caz

• Vaping Angel
  • Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
  • Apple Queen
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2017, 09:36:58 AM »
he does,  i really trust his reviews,   if i'm interested in a product i always check if he's done a review on it.   :)+1

Online FahKingNut

• Vapeologist
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2017, 10:44:00 AM »
Well, he basically gave the Nautilus 2 a total thumbs up except for the fact that you have to empty it and take the tank apart to change the coil, a big thumbs down in my book.  But it's a MTL with the standard 1.8 ohm Nautilus coil and he says it gives great vape and great flavor.  Yeah, I trust Phil too.  I'm putting two on pre-order.
-- Rik

Online FahKingNut

• Vapeologist
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2017, 11:40:38 PM »
Got two of them on pre-order, an all stainless steel one, and one black aluminum.  I'm almost thinking April before it arrives and ships, but I could be pleasantly surprised and get it before then.  Normal asking price was $30, www.everzon.com has a wholesaler pre-order price of $13.30.  Damn good price.  Oh, and they still have the SXK KayFun V5 in stock too. :]=] :]=] :]=]
-- Rik

Online FahKingNut

• Vapeologist
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2017, 06:56:22 AM »
Pre-Order is over!  Product has shipped from Everzon.com yesterday so I'll get it in 2-4 years.  x} x} x} x}  Just keep remembering the money you save and quit your bitching!!! :/X :/X :/X :{ :{ :{
-- Rik

Online caz

• Vaping Angel
  • Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
  • Apple Queen
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2017, 07:54:43 AM »
good,  you can be my guinea pig,  i'll be relying on you to tell me if you can get a real tight draw with this tank,  and when i say tight,  i mean practically no air at all  ;D    i likes what i like.

Online FahKingNut

• Vapeologist
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2017, 02:07:17 AM »
I got like four packages in the mail yesterday.  I knew I had a 50/50 chance that one of them was the new N2's, but nope, it was e-juice and a Zample Box.

So I wait.
-- Rik

Online FahKingNut

• Vapeologist
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2017, 09:21:12 PM »
Yes, I am here to bitch yet again about still waiting for my shipment from Everzon.  I logically know how it is gonna vape, like a refined Nautilus or Nautilus Mini, just more refined air flow control.  Aspire struck gold when they designed the Nautilus coil.  A coil that not only is used for their line, but has been adopted by at least two other atty manufacturers.  This kinda makes their atty's cookie cutter, even though it is gonna be a damn good product.  What I'd like to see is machining precision of the KayFun on the entire Nautilus & Mini lines, and call it the Supreme Nautilus Line.  It's a nice day dream that I think that could make a little cash. %6% %6% %6%
-- Rik

Offline Ian

• Vaping Guru
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2017, 08:17:17 AM »
The only con I can see with this tank is that you have to empty the tank to change the coil. Not a big deal really but a con none the less.

Online FahKingNut

• Vapeologist
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2017, 09:24:45 AM »
And that is kinda a big con.  If they made a tool for doing this I could kinda overlook it, but just handing it off as our problem now is actually quite lame in my book. #@# #@# #@#
-- Rik

Online FahKingNut

• Vapeologist
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2017, 01:36:34 AM »
I should be getting my shipment on Friday.  I'm giddy. :u) :u) :u)
-- Rik

Online FahKingNut

• Vapeologist
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2017, 08:09:19 PM »
I did a screwed up review in the reviews section, so pop over there for a rundown of things. :D
-- Rik

Online caz

• Vaping Angel
  • Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
  • Apple Queen
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2017, 03:37:59 AM »
I think i'm gonna pass on this for now and keep stocking up on my favourite atty,  no point in getting to like a new tank now with all the uncertainty around,  will wait to see what is left when the shit hits the fan. 

Online FahKingNut

• Vapeologist
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2017, 05:42:16 AM »
I hear ya!  I'm just glad I got the review "fixed." x}

I've been stocking up on Nautilus coils myself.  Finding them for $6.60 is like dirt cheap, so I order them two and three at a time. :]=]
-- Rik

Offline vapingfool

• Dr Ohm
  • Vaping Guru
  • Curmudgeon
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2017, 09:19:49 AM »
That is one thing I like about the EVOD/Unitank/Protank II coils - they are available at FT for something like $0.70 each when buying a large quantity. So an order of 50 coils is something like $35, including shipping.

My only worry is about wearing out the threads on my iSticks - one is getting rather loose.  I suppose I should get a few of the short extensions. That way, the extension threads will wear, not those in the iStick.

I Vape and I Vote!

Online FahKingNut

• Vapeologist
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2017, 11:56:38 AM »
I just don't like that when I want to buy anything from Aspire, like coils, all payment options vanish except PayPal and PayPal Credit.  It's like that for both Fasttech and Everzon.
-- Rik

Offline Ian

• Vaping Guru
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2017, 12:17:36 PM »
So how do you pay Rik, directly with credit card??

Online FahKingNut

• Vapeologist
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2017, 01:36:41 PM »
I'm left with no option but PayPal and then I have to go through the wife and explain why I needed the things I wanted to buy.
-- Rik

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently