The Vapers Den

Author Topic: Plethora of Juice to sample!  (Read 1572 times)

Offline Kate

• Vaping Hoser
  • Chief Waffler
  • Only in CANADA, EH
Re: Plethora of Juice to sample!
« Reply #50 on: January 11, 2017, 04:26:42 PM »
Yup, been there myself!!  Biggest hurdle is to decide what would really make YOU happy, then GO for it!  I'm a believer that anything is possible if you want it bad enough!  Start researching your ideas now, maybe take a course, so that when it's time you'll be ready!  Like you, I'm  bored stiff with retirement and this breathing of mine is making things even more of a challenge! 

"As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he."

James Allen

Offline oldude

« Reply #51 on: January 11, 2017, 06:08:22 PM »
Caz you need to move to Gallatin, TN.!  We sold our home in Florida and moved back here in August.  Lived in our motorhome for 4 months  while our new little 2 bedroom villa was being built.  That would require you to forget your vodka and replace it with Jack Daniels--It's made about 60 miles from here.
I wish I wuz whut I wuz when I wished I wuz whut I am now!

Offline caz

• Vaping Angel
  • Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
  • Apple Queen
« Reply #52 on: January 11, 2017, 06:31:45 PM »
I dont drink anymore,   not sure where i want to live either,    i need to have a good long think and make some plans. 

Offline Ian

• Vaping Guru
« Reply #53 on: January 12, 2017, 01:54:50 AM »
Thanks Rik!  I probably should not be vaping at all, even through the nose!  Lorrie, at AcmeVapour, and her husband, have been very supportive and Lorrie also suffers from COPD!  They have free build classes and a social every Friday night, you can drop in play pool, darts or just listen to music and socialize!  I should go over and take a build class just for the hell of it!

https://acmevapourco.com/THE%20SHOP

You should go Kate, even just for the social part. Us vapers are extremely cool people to hang out with!!!

Offline FahKingNut

• Vapeologist
  • Cheerios are NOT donut seeds!!!
« Reply #54 on: January 12, 2017, 06:41:26 AM »
Even though I'm 53, there's one worker that seeks me out when I show at the local shop 'cause she's the oldest worker there and we hit it off.  She's even run off the younger workers to take care of me.  The atmosphere is always friendly and relaxed with couches and tables to just hang out at.  Even though my wife is waiting in the car and says to take my time, I always feel rushed not wanting her just sitting in the car.  The air is just thick with vape juice sweetness and a haze, but nothing can be defined.  You how you want when you want and nobody looks at you funny.

I have a trach, so people do look at me funny vaping, wondering if I had throat cancer and now swapped to vaping, but nobody dares ask for the nature of the question.  I have the trach for severe sleep apnea.

Sounds like you've got a GREAT shop there Kate, you hit the goldmine!!!  Congrats!!!
-- Rik

Cigarettes RIP 10-20-2014

"Everybody quits smoking one way or another, I just so happen to quit and am NOT six feet under."

Offline Kate

• Vaping Hoser
  • Chief Waffler
  • Only in CANADA, EH
« Reply #55 on: January 12, 2017, 06:46:56 AM »
@oldude hey Lou, are there lots of B&M in Gallatin, TN?  I'm gonna google ya, ha, promise it will be painless!

@Ian, I heard somewhere that Vapers were pretty cool people to hang out with, but you can forget saying hi on the street as you don't recognize them!  Vapour is way too thick!  . Seriously though I am thinking of going and giving it a try, never know, I might meet a rich man! . K

@caz, it's a big ole world out there to choose from!  Kind of a process of elimination!  Kind of exciting! 

K

James Allen

Offline oldude

« Reply #56 on: January 12, 2017, 09:59:40 AM »
Hi Kate--I've heard that "painless" crap before--from my doctor, just before my 2nd hemmy operation. I ended up sitting on a whoopie cushion for 2 weeks.  Had the 1st one when I was 32 and the second when I was 64 and in 32 years they hadn't improved the procedure on bit.  Still a major pain in the arse!  Isn't this a lovely topic of conversation?????????????   

Offline oldude

« Reply #57 on: January 12, 2017, 10:29:23 AM »
Hey Kate, I'm sorry--had a senior brain fart and didn't answer your question.  We have 5 B&M vape shops in Gallatin.  Located about a 20 minute drive from Nashville where there are over 20 shops to choose from.  It's very time consuming but very rewarding to break in these new shops--to convince them that as a SENIOR senior, and a senior vaper, they must give me a 20% discount if they want me to try their juice!  Works well with some--others not so much!

Offline caz

• Vaping Angel
  • Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
  • Apple Queen
« Reply #58 on: January 12, 2017, 11:30:15 AM »
wow 20 shops  i could surely get a job in one of them   :D :D

Offline Kate

• Vaping Hoser
  • Chief Waffler
  • Only in CANADA, EH
« Reply #59 on: January 12, 2017, 05:41:29 PM »
Gallatin, TN is only 4 hours drive from Memphis/Graceland Caz!  All things ELVIS! . Cool!  K

James Allen

Offline FahKingNut

• Vapeologist
« Reply #60 on: January 12, 2017, 07:59:01 PM »
I was born in Memphis and raised across the state line in Mississippi.  Used to love Memphis.  Great place to grow up in the late 70's and early 80's.  Now the city proper is over run with gangs and if there's not a murder each 24 hours it's an oddity.
-- Rik

"Everybody quits smoking one way or another, I just so happen to quit and am NOT six feet under."

Offline caz

• Vaping Angel
  • Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
  • Apple Queen
« Reply #61 on: January 12, 2017, 11:05:39 PM »
 %5%  i will give that a miss then   :'(

Offline FahKingNut

• Vapeologist
« Reply #62 on: January 14, 2017, 05:16:47 PM »
I guess I didn't do right about what I said about Memphis.  After all, my family still lives there.  Just stick with the touristy things and on the beaten paths and you'll be safe.  The stories I could tell about times in Memphis .  .  .
-- Rik

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently