The Vapers Den

Author Topic: www.VapingWatch.com  (Read 655 times)

Offline FahKingNut

• Vapeologist
  • Cheerios are NOT donut seeds!!!
www.VapingWatch.com
« on: December 22, 2016, 09:27:22 PM »
I'm gonna rant/rave about www.vapingwatch.com for a couple of minutes.  More importantly their TMAXX'S No Frills MLS.  I might digress a bit, but it's only 'cause I'm thrilled to find this place.  They have about 20-30 stock juices that ship within 12-24 hours.  BUT that ain't the biggie, they carry two sizes, I think it's 30mls for something like $6 and here's the kicker, 120mls for $11.99!!!  My fav juice is like is from Glazed Vapor, Strawberry Creme Filled, 120mls for $44 while almost the exact same mix from No Frills MLS 120mls goes for $11.99, plus like fifty cents if you buy a dropper to fit those bottles.  Big difference when you're comparing volume and quality.  I went ahead and ordered three other flavors:  Blueberry doughnut, blueberry custard, and lemon cream filled doughnut.  I skipped the trouble of trying the 30ml bottles and went straight to the 120mls.  So far the blueberry doughnut is every bit as good as the strawberry is.  If the rest of their line is anything like these two that I've tasted thus far, I might become scarce at the local shop.   :]=]
-- Rik

Cigarettes RIP 10-20-2014

"Everybody quits smoking one way or another, I just so happen to quit and am NOT six feet under."

Offline caz

• Vaping Angel
  • Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
  • Apple Queen
Re: www.VapingWatch.com
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2016, 04:12:45 AM »
its always great to find a juice company you love,   so glad you can now taste flavours rik,  have fun. 

Offline FahKingNut

• Vapeologist
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2016, 07:55:58 AM »
Thanks Caz!

Here's a bonus, they do direct shipping to the UK and Australia!!!  So if you or some of the others are interested it's not gonna cost an arm and a leg!

They carry just three brands, but it will be a while before I move on to try any of the others.   :]=]
-- Rik

"Everybody quits smoking one way or another, I just so happen to quit and am NOT six feet under."

Offline caz

• Vaping Angel
  • Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
  • Apple Queen
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2016, 12:12:12 PM »
Good to know,  will check it out after christmas. 

Offline FahKingNut

• Vapeologist
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2016, 02:55:33 PM »
Bad news is that I don't remember seeing any apple on their listing.

BUT!  They supposedly do custom flavors.  I have no idea how much you'd have to buy or the cost.  I think I'll research that real quick.
-- Rik

Offline caz

• Vaping Angel
  • Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
  • Apple Queen
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2016, 05:05:56 PM »
dont worry rik,  enjoy your christmas,   i probably wont order from overseas anyway   x:)x

Offline FahKingNut

• Vapeologist
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2016, 09:26:37 PM »
Christmas will be kinda lean around here.  We buy what we want throughout the year and grandkids live 14 hours away, so if we don't go and see the kids, we don't do much.

Finally found  the shipping charge rate - OMG!  8 x 30mls costs like $22!!!  I'm not too certain if it is on par or are they ripping you off?

You have a Merry Christmas too Caz!
-- Rik

Offline caz

• Vaping Angel
  • Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
  • Apple Queen
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2016, 11:18:25 PM »
yeah shipping overseas is usually expensive

Offline FahKingNut

• Vapeologist
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2016, 10:12:24 AM »
Here's something I've never seen on other web sites before:

Blueberry Doughnut:

Glazed blueberry doughnut.  This blueberry is on the sweeter side and the glazed doughnut is slightly stronger, but well balanced.   This and a cup of coffee make an excellent start to the day.

This flavor holds up reasonably well at Medium to High heat.  Above 100 watts, you may notice some caramelization of the sweeter notes but you won't have any burning or breakdown of flavors.  We recommend vaping this flavor at 100 watts or below for best flavor but we feel it carries outstanding flavors up to 150 watts.

I thought this was way cool when I found it today.
-- Rik

Offline FahKingNut

• Vapeologist
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2017, 02:31:53 PM »
This is gonna sound odd, but now I can't stand any of these juices anymore.   Since I got the Minikin V2, they all have a burned flavor, at 14W!!!  Maybe it's just a phase?  Gotta break out some of the old juice and give it a go. :lll
-- Rik

Offline caz

• Vaping Angel
  • Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
  • Apple Queen
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2017, 04:23:27 PM »
or maybe you've burnt the atty coil you were using and now all juice tastes burnt  or

try turning the wattage down and see if it tastes better

Offline FahKingNut

• Vapeologist
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2017, 01:53:17 PM »
Not a burnt coil.  I change juice to another line and flavor is good and plentiful.

That's just it.  I haven't changed the wattage AND I've vaped these with positive result.  Still I'll give it a shot and see.
-- Rik

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently