The Vapers Den

Author Topic: Beadolon Spool Tamer  (Read 1213 times)

Offline Ian

• Vapeologist
Beadolon Spool Tamer
« on: January 12, 2016, 07:08:24 PM »
Was watching a video from Busardo yesterday and these little beauty's caught my eye. They are spool tamers, they look perfect for all those coil builders out there. I have a vape bag(basically a wash bag from one of those toiletry sets I ALWAYS get at Christmas!!)  in which I carry all my building gear. I have a pain in my ass opening the bag and finding one of my spool had decided to unravel itself. They are such a simple idea, easy to use and cheap as chips. I just ordered some from ebay(US). $16 for 25 of them and shipping to this side of the pond is only $4!!!. I had seen them on both ebay.ie(Ireland) and Ebay.co.uk(UK!!) for nearly 3 EACH + Shipping!!!
A link to them and a video of them in action....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beadalon-SPOOL-TAMER-25-Pieces-Artistic-Wire-Beading-Wire-Kanthal-Wire-/261978638869?hash=item3cff24ca15:g:soAAAOSwHnFVsZrg

Online CYBORG

• Mechanical Man
  • Chief Waffler
  • YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED
Re: Beadolon Spool Tamer
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2016, 07:22:45 PM »
Handy looking gadget, eBay here we go  :)+1 
YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED

Offline vapingfool

• Dr Ohm
  • Vaping Guru
  • Curmudgeon
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2016, 03:29:09 AM »
I have always just used wide rubber bands for the same purpose.

I Vape and I Vote!

Offline pwmeek

• Vapeologist
  • -Sesquipedalian Man- You can call me Pete
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2016, 07:26:14 AM »
I've been using a patch of blue masking tape on the side of the spool (after putting the end of the wire through the hole in the rim). Slow, fiddly, not much fun. Just ordered 50 of these. (I have a lot of spools of wire.)
--Pete                                       Using nicotine is not the same as smoking.
Individuals have a right to Harm Reduction.

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently