The Vapers Den

Author Topic: Naurally Extracted Tobacco LLC  (Read 11021 times)

Offline prof beard

Re: Naurally Extracted Tobacco LLC
« Reply #75 on: May 30, 2016, 11:23:02 AM »
The second of the three samples I received with my latest order from N-E-T LLC was a 5ml bottle of Sapphyre

This is part of the "Cigar" range and is described on the website as:

With Binder and Filler comprised of Nicaraguan, Dominican, Honduran and Peruvian-grown tobaccos, and a combination of Cameroon and Nicaraguan leaf wrapper, all of which have been infused with natural cinnamon and whiskey flavorings, creating a unique other-than-your-typical-cigar experience! The flavor is fresh ground and mildly-spicy cinnamon cloaked in dry, earthy and woody tobacco with a hint of whiskey "bite.".

A fair mix of tobaccos there! With the Whisky and Cinnamon, this is definitely a "flavoured" tobacco, and therefore not an immediate choice for me, but I had been impressed by the way that whisky had been handled in Oak Cask.

The liquid is a very very pale yellow colour and smells to me mainly of cinnamon and whisky with a bit of tobacco.

Again, I tried this in my Hellfire Sidewinder RDA with a twisted coil of approximately 0.5 ohms...

When vaped the cinnamon comes through strongly with the whisky more noticeable on the exhale.  There is a "cigar-ness" but it is, for me, subdued by the other flavourings.  There is no real sweetness and the Vape is more on the dry side.  The hit is pretty strong and I think the spicey cinnamon aspect contributes to this.  The aftertaste is dominated by the cinnamon - too much so for my taste. the Vaper smells quite nice with a spicey whisky aspect to it.

Overall, I find this one too "flavoured" for my taste but I'm sure others will love it.
I won't slave for beggar's pay,
likewise gold and jewels,
but I would slave to learn the way
to sink your ship of fools

Offline prof beard

« Reply #76 on: June 01, 2016, 05:44:50 AM »
The last of the three samples I received with my latest order from N-E-T LLC was a 5ml bottle of Fresh Ground Mocha Cafe/b]

This is part of the "Pipe" range and is described on the website as:

Coffee eLiquids made from the real deal can be tricky to create as a palatable flavor it seems. One consideration then, must be given for not only the amount of coffee to use, but the roast level and the grind or whether one even SHOULD grind, even the light roast...

Whatever they did here in the processing of this coffee-cased/dressed/topped pipe blend of Cavendish and Virginias, enhanced with dark chocolate, they did well. I don't know how it smokes. And I'll never have to...this is an excellent medium-to-full flavored tobacco with notes of chocolate but the coffee and the tobacco lead the way to your palate, and stay for the after party!

As you know, I'm not a flavoured tobacco man in general, but I did enjoy the old Cigare de Paris from House of Liquid so I'm up for trying Coffee Tobacco flavours.  I also like dark chocolate - a lot...

The liquid is a medium brown colour and smells, pleasantly, of tobacco, coffee and chocolate - no surprise there then :)

Yet again, I tried this in my Hellfire Sidewinder RDA with a twisted coil of approximately 0.5 ohms...

When vaped the liquid surprised me.  It is very well balanced in terms of flavour - the tobacco is there (as opposed to being overpowered - far too common with flavoured tobaccos) and the coffee marries nicely with the dark chocolate.  The tobacco is there throughout the vape, with the coffee coming through more on the inhale and the chocolate on the exhale.  Hit is good and the aftertaste - too me- is noticeably dark chocolate and tobacco with the coffee more in the background.  The vapour smells mainly of tobacco with a hint of coffee but doesn't elicit comment or hang around,

I really like this - I wouldn't use it as a regular vape - but would recommend it for the moments when "something different" is called for.

Offline prof beard

« Reply #77 on: June 22, 2016, 07:52:56 AM »
The first of the "big bottles" I purchased in my latest order from N-E-T LLC was C Sharp

This is part of the "Cigar" range and is described on the website as:

C-Sharp: a medium bodied, rich cigarillo hand-rolled in Nicaragua after months of aroma-infusion with a multitude of herbs and botanicals which impart the recognizable flavor for those who enjoy our H+ Yellow Mane or the more recent addition, Spec-Op3 cigars. C-Sharp adds a unique underlying tobacco base to the floral notes: "darker" and almost chocolate-y, oak and leather on the palate.

I've very much enjoyed other Nicaraguan tobacco based liquids - N-E-T LLC's own Mercenary and Real Extract's Nicaragua #1 Spring immediately to mind, so I was looking forward to trying this.

I'll remind you - as I wrote in another review - that Nicaraguan tobacco has become highly regarded both for cigar wrappers and fillers. Nicaraguan tobacco is described using words like "robust", "spicy", "leathery", "chocolate" and "earthy".

For this review I used my Nutz 20mm RDA and Hellfire Sidewinder RDA - both with modest builds of three-strand pre-twisted Kanthal at a tad over 1 ohm.

The liquid is a pale-to-medium gold colour and smells of tobacco with a hint of cocoa and wood.

When vaped, the first things noticed is that the liquid is in no way sweet - the liquid is certainly robust, and the spicey and leathery notes are there, but the high-cocoa chocolate notes found in most Niaraguan liquids have been mixed with a botanical, almost woody, element.  Hit is good and the liquids aftertaste is pleasant with a leathery hint of dark chocolate.  The vapour has no pronounced odour beyond "a bit tobacco" and isn't notice all to third parties.   Personally, I like this liquid a lot, but some may find its  almost complete lack of sweetness too much.

Offline prof beard

« Reply #78 on: July 04, 2016, 02:11:41 PM »
The last of the"new to me" "big bottles" I purchased in my last order from Naturally Extracted Tobacco LLC was Organic Spirit

This is part of the "Cigarette-style" selection and is described on the N-E-T LLC website as:

An all-natural, organic cigarette tobacco was used to create this flavorful analog style vape.  Celebrate your organic spirit and order some today!!

I have tried the "Big Spirit" and  "Speaking Spirit" ("Similar to Big Spirit, but with a touch of Perique to create a unique "bite"") and enjoyed both, so I was hoping this would be good too...

The liquid itself is a fairly typical tobacco gold colour almost exactly the same as Big Spirit (possible just one shade darker?) and smells, to me, of Virginia cigarette tobacco.

Yet again, for this review I used my rewicked Hellfire Sidewinder RDA with a fresh twisted coil of approximately 0.8 ohms...

When vaped the flavour is very definitely "cigarette" - and nicely so - like Big Spirit, a sort of "halfway house" between an English and a more US-style cigarette. It has more of the "Virginia sweetness" than Big Spirit, and again there is that hint of "black tea" too.  Overall, it is just a bit more fully flavoured than Big Spirit...  other than that my comments are per Big Spirit: Hit is very good and well balanced.  The aftertaste is not pronounced and is much like the flavour when vaped, and, there is very little noticeable odour to the vapour...

Like Big Spirit, this is a really very good tobacco vape for an ex-cig smoker but has just a tad more "character" than Big Spirit.  I like it a lot, but would still go for the Speaking Spirit in preference for that "Perique Spike".

Offline haybill2

« Reply #79 on: July 04, 2016, 04:42:11 PM »
Thanks for the great reviews, very informative. Based on some of your previous posts, I got a couple of the Cigarillos range from HOL- and, they are definitely the best Tobacco based Liquids that I've ever vaped, and having tried both I can agree that they are excellent Tobacco flavour E Liquids, and for me, are perfect for a change from my regular Vapes.

Offline prof beard

« Reply #80 on: September 01, 2016, 07:46:10 PM »
The the first of the"new to me" "big bottles" I purchased in my last order from Naturally Extracted Tobacco LLC was Smyrna

This is part of the "Single Varietal and "Special" Tobacco Types" selection and is described on the N-E-T LLC website as:

Oriental (A.K.A. "Turkish") tobacco...the tobacco plant/cultivar here is more or less identical to the plant which produces Izmir/Oriental; but having grown on different soils from different tobacco farmlands in the same region of Turkey each has something unique to offer. While Smyrna has a more of a musty/earthy aroma and flavor versus the slightly more "grassy" Izmir, there remains plenty of overlap between the two. Thus, while most would find one OR the other as stand alone vapes to be sufficient, those with an eye toward developing their own tobacco extract blends, will find using both only enhances  depth and adds complexity.

I'm a BIG fan of "Oriental" and "Turkish" tobaccos and blends, so i was anticipating trying this pretty eagerly.

Smyrna is the same plant used for Izmir (I have reviewed both NET's and Real Extracts Izmir on here) but is grown in a different area which has a significant impact on the flavour. The plants have small leaves and are low in nicotine. The leaves are sun-cured. Like Izmir, it is used in making "Turkish" and other blends for cigarettes and blended with other orientals (including Latakia) and western tobaccos to make pipes blends.

The liquid is a strong old gold colour and much darker than NET LLC's Izmir offering.  It smells very "oriental" and reminds me some of the old "Turkish" smoking mixtures you used to be able to buy for rolling or pipe.

Starting this review coincided with a "rewick session" so I've tried this in my HF Sidewinder at 0.8 ohms, my Nutz 20mm at 0.6 ohms and my Snapdragon at 0.2 ohms!

When vaped the flavour is distinctly "oriental" and very nice indeed.  It tastes a bit like some Balkan mixes and a bit like some Turkish mixes - unsurprisingly as it is undoubtedly used as a component tobacco in many of both.   I agree very much with the "earthy" element and there is no real sweetness, more a sourness if anything.   The aftertaste is dry and sour but not sharply so.  The vapour has a "Turkish whiff" to it but this doesn't hang around.

This liquid makes for a very nice vape on its own and I'm sure it will make a great component for making blends.  I'm going to try it with some Smoked Latakia next...

Offline haybill2

« Reply #81 on: September 01, 2016, 08:58:02 PM »
Another great review, definitely makes me want to try this one, thanks.

Offline Dark Alchemist Vapors

• Vendor
  • Labor Day Sale 50% OFF all e-juice
« Reply #82 on: September 08, 2016, 11:34:59 PM »
Hello everyone:

This is an excellent vendor, my personal favorite from them is Shunji's Delight. It's under their custom section . The other one is Spec-Op 3. You all should try them.

The other vendor that I always recommend is Raven's Cut, this is their website http://www.thevaporestablishment.com/, Raven's Cut is not very well known but their quality is great, also they are the only N.E.T. producers with 50 ml as their standard size.

Iv'e tried all U.S.A. made N.E.T's, even the ones that aren't advertised online. The only NET USA online vendors that I would recommend are N-E-T LLC , HHV, Raven's Cut and Dark Alchemist Vapors (myself).

N-E-T LLC has the largest variety, I'm second, HHV third.

I have no idea why people are so crazy with Black Note, Iv'e try them and I still don't see the reason to charge so much for their liquids.

NOTE: There is this online vendor Rocketfuelvapes.com claiming to sell N.E.T. They do not sell net, they use a process called Hybridzilization (well close enough) the thing is that they use a very small amount of N.E.T. extract as their base then mix it with artificial flavoring. I'm not saying that their e-juices are bad because that's not true. But if you are into N.E.T. vaping you'll notice the difference right away.
N.E.T. Naturally Extracted Tobacco e-juice www.alchemistvapors.com

Offline prof beard

« Reply #83 on: September 10, 2016, 11:57:48 AM »
Iv'e tried all U.S.A. made N.E.T's, even the ones that aren't advertised online. The only NET USA online vendors that I would recommend are N-E-T LLC , HHV, Raven's Cut and Dark Alchemist Vapors (myself).

Whilst they do not have a wide range, I'm surprised you haven't mentioned Real Extracts LLC amongst your US NET makers?

Offline prof beard

« Reply #84 on: September 20, 2016, 01:47:30 PM »
The the first of the"new to me" "big bottles" I purchased in my last order from Naturally Extracted Tobacco LLC was Storm

This is part of the "Pipe Tobaccos" selection and is described on the N-E-T LLC website as:

Another unique take on a popular Virginia-Perique, or VaPer blend; Storm is a blend of Virginia tobaccos ranging from Lemon yellow to Brown, ample "real-deal" Perique and a modicum of Dark Fired Kentucky Burley. The draw starts out slightly sweet with hints and aroma of chocolate and fig, evolving into a delicately sour tang typical of Perique blends on the exhale, and finishes strong with a smokey, peppery flare for the aftertaste.

I've said quite few times how much I like Perique - and blends with noticeable Perique - and reviewed the other VaPer offerings from NET LLC already in this thread.   Dark Fired Burley is an interesting addition, and I definitely like the sound of "ample" Perique...

The liquid is a fairly dark gold colour and smells of a very "pipe-ish" and complex tobacco.

I tried this in my HF Sidewinder at 0.8 ohms and my Snapdragon at 0.2 ohms.

When vaped the flavour is indeed complex and very pleasing - even with the aggressive build in the Snapdragon, the vape is smooth (but the hit is good). It tastes pretty much as NET describe it - I certainly get the hints of chocolate and slightly sweetness on the draw, but I can't say I noticed anything figgy. The exhale is strongly Perique and the aftertaste is quite sharply sour in a good way.   The vapour has a pipe-ness to its odour (but is neither persistent or annoying to others).   The subtle aspects of the blend are revealed more by the more gentle build I've used in the Sidewinder but the liquid has been a great vape in both atomisers.

Overall, I'm really enjoying this one (I've vaped 10ml of it already).

Offline prof beard

« Reply #85 on: December 04, 2016, 11:40:20 AM »
The the first of the liquids I purchased in my last order from Naturally Extracted Tobacco LLC was Analog Blend

[/align]

This is part of the "Cigarette Tobaccos" selection and is described on the N-E-T LLC website as:

More than merely a sum of it's parts, Analog Blend is a custom mix of 4 all-natural, no-additive cigarette tobaccos. Smooth, mildly sweet and lightly spiced; a superb final addition to our cigarette lineup!

I've reviewed N-E-T LLC's other cigarette blends elsewhere in this thread and this recent addition has a lot to live up to!

The liquid is surprisingly dark for an "analog" liquid and smells somewhere in between a UK and US style cigarette tobacco (but not anything like the darker European cigarettes). My bottle is 24mg high PG.

To try this out I rewicked my Hellfire Sidewinder RDA (twisted Kanthal at 0.6 ohms) and my Hellfire Deep Well RDA (twisted Kanthal at 0.5 ohms) and my Snapdragon RDA (Eagke wire at 0.25 ohms).

When vaped the flavour is very much cigarette - and a very good quality cigarette at that. Oddly it is not much like any particular brand I ever smoked back the bad old days, but cigarette ii is nonetheless.   The is is a noticeable Virginia sweetness along with a certain amount of the "toastiness" found in US brands.  There is the very barest hint of something else - possibly something oriental - but not enough to make the taste in any way "exotic".  exhale is strongly Perique and the aftertaste is quite sharply sour in a good way.   The overall flavour is mild without being wimpy.  The aftertaste again has some sweetness but just a touch.  Hit is very satisfying and well balanced.

Overall - having vaped nearly 20ml of it so far - I can recommend this for someone looking for an "analog" analogue.

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently