The Vapers Den

Author Topic: Important Announcement  (Read 24487 times)

Offline Elisa

• Vapeologist
  • I solemnly swear I am up to no good
Re: Important Announcement
« Reply #50 on: July 23, 2012, 11:27:47 PM »
no problem :)

"I am beginning to learn that it is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all.
― Laura Ingalls Wilder

Offline LoQuid

• Look... its SHINEY!!!!!
« Reply #51 on: July 23, 2012, 11:56:37 PM »
Well, i cant say that i like this policy, but i will follow. The truth is that if censored posting is going to happen and issues evolve from that then i agree that it does need to happen.
This forum is a great place with a LOT of great people, opinions and resources that would be a pity to loose access to. keeping it open and 'free' is paramount. So when the need arises to make these kind of policies, so be it. ^-^
" style="border:0
Vape on!

LoQ

Offline CraigHB

• Vaping Engineer
  • Mod Maker
  • Vaping Guru
« Reply #52 on: July 24, 2012, 04:06:24 PM »
That incident was the first time I've ever heard of a vendor doing something like that (threatening a public forum because of what its users post).  We should be boycotting any vendor that does that kind of thing anyway.  That's predatory behavior.  Normally, a company can only get away with it when they have a monopoly.  That certainly is not the case here.

Offline jediknight129

• airsofting vaping cane walking man.
« Reply #53 on: July 24, 2012, 04:13:49 PM »
as I have said its a fairly common tactic when a company gets to a certain size when run by a certain kind of person. theres loads that have done it.
You gas up the mags, put on the gloves, strap on the mask, walk onto the floors. it doesn't matter that you failed a test, your girlfriend broke up with you last night or that you got a ticket on the way there. your world is right for the next couple hours, this is your heaven on earth. choose life.

Offline Ean33

• Vaping Guru
  • 3rd june 2011 vaping ever since
« Reply #54 on: July 24, 2012, 04:28:40 PM »
i agree 100% and will abide by the ruling willingly

i have to say im saddened by the actions around the event but i see the reasoning from all sides

i will vote with my feet as i would with any retailer whom i did not wish to support
Caravela, dani box mod, Dna40 lost vapes, kayfun v3 mini, kayfun 5
house of liquid cigarello

Offline GazTheBrit

« Reply #55 on: May 13, 2013, 05:38:47 PM »
Hi Guys. I am a total noob not only to vaping but to forums as well (I only learnt how to open an email yesterday) ;) This is the first thread I have dropped into and I must say from what I have read  BIG RESPECT. I dont even know exactly what has gone on but the way you guys have resolved this issue shows great solidarity and proves the little man can have big  x:)x 's. No mention good or bad is the only answer........ You cant have your cake and eat it!

Heres to a longer life  :()()
Better late than early and lonely.........

Online Darth Vaper

• Administrator
  • Chief Waffler
« Reply #56 on: May 13, 2013, 05:40:59 PM »
Thanks for understanding Gaz ... and welcome to the forum  :)

Offline danwldr

• The Modfather
  • Chief Waffler
  • Mechs are dead!!!
« Reply #57 on: May 13, 2013, 05:44:15 PM »
sorry we can't tell you exactly what happened, but thanks for understanding...we as a group stand together, we are all very good cyber friends
now go and drop into here- http://www.thevapersden.com/index.php/board,4.0.html (click on it) press new topic and introduce yourself to the den :)
5th vapersary 23/12/2016

Offline Lettie22

• Vaping Goddess
  • Chief Waffler
  • Trying hard to be a geek girl!
« Reply #58 on: May 13, 2013, 05:50:06 PM »
sorry we can't tell you exactly what happened, but thanks for understanding...we as a group stand together, we are all very good cyber friends
now go and drop into here- http://www.thevapersden.com/index.php/board,4.0.html (click on it) press new topic and introduce yourself to the den :)

+10   and a warm welcome to The Den Gaz!
« Last Edit: May 13, 2013, 06:09:50 PM by Lettie22 »
Paulette         Vaping since 10-18-11

"If you choose to do nothing now, don't be surprised when you have nothing (vape-wise) later."   By Mark Burton

Offline Dom

• Genesis Master
  • Chief Waffler
  • The Den Hobbit
« Reply #59 on: May 13, 2013, 06:06:49 PM »
Hi Guys. I am a total noob not only to vaping but to forums as well (I only learnt how to open an email yesterday) ;) This is the first thread I have dropped into and I must say from what I have read  BIG RESPECT. I dont even know exactly what has gone on but the way you guys have resolved this issue shows great solidarity and proves the little man can have big  x:)x 's. No mention good or bad is the only answer........ You cant have your cake and eat it!

Heres to a longer life  :()()

Welcome to the den Gaz  :)

Offline Lordy

• Vapeologist
« Reply #60 on: May 13, 2013, 06:11:35 PM »
Yup... Get yer arse on a new thread and introduce yourself properly! We like new members and it gives us a chance to roll out the red carpet (yeah, we're fond of the regulars too but that's not the point)!  :)+1

Offline CraigHB

• Vaping Engineer
  • Mod Maker
  • Vaping Guru
« Reply #61 on: May 13, 2013, 07:23:34 PM »
I had to go back and read this thread, forgot what it was about.  But yeah, hopefully that vendor is suffering for what was done.  We are a community here and we can hurt a vendor by spending elsewhere if they get on our bad side.

I'll keep an eye out for your intro thread Gaz, but welcome to the forum.

Offline Mark Burton

• The Vaporizer
  • Chief Waffler
  • Beverage Supplier to the Naughty Corner
« Reply #62 on: May 14, 2013, 01:02:36 AM »
Probably the wrong spot to further a Welcome, but Welcome Gaz, I look forward to seeing your intro thread.

Offline patman69

« Reply #63 on: July 23, 2013, 10:54:25 AM »
I have no idea what went on here but i have a good idea.I totally agree with what you are doing and stand with you.I've not seen a bad word said on this forum only support and friendliness and good advice.

This is about the only forum that does not have popcorn threads and stupid questions rewarded with a bear pit audiance.I thank you all for that  x:)x

I used to have a bad habit,now i have a great hobby.

Offline Gazza35

• Flavour chaser.......Yum!!
« Reply #64 on: July 31, 2013, 11:55:18 AM »
ok as normal i m the last to notice lol, 100% suport caz and darth here i will no longer mention them. it is however a sad day when you see x do this to y, and should be punished for there bully tactics. i wonder. there are vidios on youtube of ppl slateing them. love to see them take on youtube lmao might start makin youtube vids on them lol anyway 100% suport from me on this  :]++

* Theme Select

Forum Default

Permanently